The Taylormade Home #5 Flo & Ben live like Rock Stars whilst their kids get treated like they live behind bars

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She just lies lies lies all for content. What a bellend. Rosie is constantly in her gifted clothes or her gym kit from school. Poor George looks constantly down. Ben kids look like they want to be anywhere else but there! And Ben ! Well I wish he would put some proper working boots on! Using an angle grinder in his trainers. What a cow boy! Xx

Reactions: 13
In summary the garage is HUGE and the extension really isn’t 🤷‍♀️ Well done Benny, doing it all by yourself with your army of helpers 🙄

• Heart
Reactions: 12
I hope she bought new tooth brushes when she also bought those god awful stick on nails 😂

She’s really trying to be like her insta con huns

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Did I miss her showing off her outfit for her sisters get together or any mention about seeing her family?

Can't see her doing much with those nails on now. "Ben's back at work so just a brick layer, labourer and me!" 🤣

Reactions: 6
If Ben can start/build and extension for someone else, why the duck can’t be do it for himself???

Reactions: 5
Did I miss her showing off her outfit for her sisters get together or any mention about seeing her family?

Can't see her doing much with those nails on now. "Ben's back at work so just a brick layer, labourer and me!" 🤣
She never shared anything about the days they so called meet up, makes you wonder if they met up at all or if she just says it to prove us wrong, because let’s face it she really is that sad lol.

Reactions: 7
How is that she can walk to the shop for the builders, yet can't be arsed to walk her children to or from school 🤔🤔

Won't be much progress now as Ben is back at work. Seeing as Bens supposed to be doing this all by himself it's amazing anything will be done then without him there 😂😂😂

• Haha
And now they decide to take the roof off, I feel sorry for the people who are paying him as he won't be staying later to get theirs done will he. Wonder if he's doing that extension by himself too 😂 I mean how are there people still at flos if Ben is at work 🤔 he's doing it allllll himself 🤦‍♀️

• Haha
She’s just messed up and said Harry is going to have a ground floor en suite bedroom! (Aka the study / guest room for Ella)

Lovely to see she's actually doing something with her own kids for once! But poor George's face. Stop making him smile and do thumbs up 'for the gram' he clearly hates it, look at him, every single part of what they do or think is on her bloody account, enjoy the moment!
Funny how nothing from meeting her sister has been put on, perhaps they refused to pose all day long!

Reactions: 9
Lovely to see she's actually doing something with her own kids for once! But poor George's face. Stop making him smile and do thumbs up 'for the gram' he clearly hates it, look at him, every single part of what they do or think is on her bloody account, enjoy the moment!
Funny how nothing from meeting her sister has been put on, perhaps they refused to pose all day long!
Maybe she’s been reading on here and has finally realised how tit she is… probably more to prove us all wrong and for content, but hopefully the kids will enjoy it. Did you see how sad poor George looked washing the dishes this morning 😢 he kept looking at camera too, he’s obviously very aware it’s there and he looks uncomfortable all the time 😢

• Sad
Maybe she’s been reading on here and has finally realised how tit she is… probably more to prove us all wrong and for content, but hopefully the kids will enjoy it. Did you see how sad poor George looked washing the dishes this morning 😢 he kept looking at camera too, he’s obviously very aware it’s there and he looks uncomfortable all the time 😢
They both looked absolutely miserable doing them. It's sad she can't see it and keeps parading him on screen 😢
Screenshot_20210816_110349_com.instagram.android.jpg

• Sad
  • Wow
And this is why she won’t take her kids off Instagram. Because of arse licking messages like this.
George looks utterly miserable! Plus Rosie looks an absolute woman! Her clothes don’t even fit her bless her 🤦‍♀️
The funniest thing is that the person thinks thousands of people have commented 😂 her engagement is utterly shocking.

Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.