Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Chelleanne

Never said anything on here before but did anyone pick up the lie about how they paid the car off - now it’s the money from the holiday last year. So was it the lumi that paid it off or the refund from the holiday???

• Haha
Reactions: 13

candlesareforlife

VIP Member
Are staycations allowed??? Is that insta code for I think I am a big influencer who should be gifted holidays?! Might be a bit of a stretch given all she seems to get gifted is bags of sweets! 😂😂

Her skin also looked like absolute shit sitting the car despite the filter. Not exactly a walking ad for the face dildo.
She was happy with the sweets though 🤣🤣🤣🤣

meanwhile in the universe that is instagram smaller accounts are getting shark hoovers, beds, rugs etc......
I honestly think she is brilliant. She is so deluded it’s unreal. I think that’s why I secretly love her. She is so self involved she cannot see how shit she is 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha

Instagramstalker101

Chatty Member
Is she joking? I skipped most of the stories this morning but one that I landed on was where she said ‘I think it was my bodies way of telling me I’m overdoing it’ SHE DOES NOTHING!!!

• Haha

candlesareforlife

VIP Member
She just lies lies lies all for content. What a bellend. Rosie is constantly in her gifted clothes or her gym kit from school. Poor George looks constantly down. Ben kids look like they want to be anywhere else but there! And Ben ! Well I wish he would put some proper working boots on! Using an angle grinder in his trainers. What a cow boy! Xx

Sweetyqueen

"We treat the kids cos they work so hard doing their jobs" they're kids and shouldn't have to work hard doing so many jobs around the house, especially when Flo is sat around for hours talking in to her phone all day, everyday. Do the bloody jobs yourself!
I'm all for kids having responsibility but they do way more than her and that Friday freshen up, is it slow mo or does she actually move that slow and that's why Taylor made morning needs to be sped up??

• Angry
  • Heart

candlesareforlife

VIP Member
I’ve just watched her stories with Rosie and all I can say is what an absolute fucking bitch!!!
I really struggled with her stories today as the ultimate boss babe uploaded them twice, they cut off in a few and I lost all interest.

What I did gather is she is off to the glamorous location of Milton Keynes ( without Benny) , her daughter still looks like she is dressed in rags, Albeit gifted rags, she is excited for her faux holiday somewhere hot without the kids because she is driven and determined to go. The kids however get to go to spain with their dads sisters uncles brother…. Or something like that.
Rosie openly trolls her own mum which I love - you don’t like coffee and they have a dog called Florence which was hysterical!

She really is the gift that keeps on giving. What a narcissistic twat.

Oh Flo - your lack of female friends tells me everything I need to know about you. Just saying. You give away more and more about your character without you even knowing.

Ben is not your comfort blanket - he is your meal ticket and the reason you’re stuck to him like a cheap suit is deep down you’re extremely insecure and worried he will find someone else. Especially has he been known to have a roving eye.

Ps - you’re still a grubby knob but can’t wait for you to dust off the boss babe jacket 🤣

• Haha

Kelsmith346

Chatty Member
GUYS…I can confirm she looked a state and she told the truth when she has said she got up and danced all be it 2 mins then she hurried back to her benny and they both stood there teeth gums and cheapness galore. She’s a soapy cow and looked as bad as we knew she would..she screams desperate and also you can tell insta is such a front she must just grow some balls each morning before her posts she’s 100% living in a dream world. and I can confirm I don’t think there was anyone in any form of blue dress.
Also the venu is lovely very very popular place and not that much money no more than any other place round here just standard wedding prices so don’t know where she was going with that story.

• Heart

Danim

This woman over the past few weeks has actually made me rage😔
The difference between her being a step parent to being an actual parent is heartbreaking.
The amount of stuff she did the first couple of weeks with her step kids compared to eye roll into the camera about taking one of her kids swimming(to me it looked like she’s never done it before esp with Rosie saying about splashing her dad and flo with the it’s going to be an experience🤦‍♀️) I felt so sorry for her son why didn’t she wait until the afternoon/tomorrow when he’s not in summer school? Which by the way flo isn’t summer school it’s transition days which the poor lad would have had normally before summer hols started you utter tit!
Then after complaining about your daughter not sleeping in her coffin type bed you go on to say you took your kids mattresses and put them in the games room for your step son and his mates😩 so they have been dragged through a building site to the bottom of the garden for kids older then your own to have a comfy sleepover where the hell are your priorities 🤷‍♀️🥺
And don’t get me started on the way she speaks about that young teenage boy😡 if I were his mother her phone would be shoved that far up her a...
I will just add that I’m not saying she shouldn’t have a good bond/relationship with her step kids but they should all be treated equally and fairly.

• Heart

Gonefishing

Now I’m not a style guru but I do have a fairly impressive set of knockers (all natural Flo!) and I can tell you now high necks and knockers do not go together!! A lovely v neck or a wrap dress would look so much better and more classy. Blue dress looks like she tied a tablecloth round her neck to stop dribbling her dinner everywhere.

• Haha
Geezer bird yes!!!! Her hands in that live looked like a 59 year old builders hands

Not worn make up for ages does make up and hair coz she’s meeting the kids dad… sums her up that does.. she’s an absolute embarrassment she should be ashamed of her self. Bens as much of a prick as she is trust me I know them both people in our town think there idiots hence why they have fuck all friends
I live in same area too, last week went through the mcdonalds drive thru you know the one she sits at EVERY morning!the retail park one! Well my timing was bang on i see her sitting parked up as i was on my way out! I was cringing coz I just think how sad is it to do that? Sit in your car talking to your phone ?! 🤪🤪

• Haha

Bear123456

I usually just lurk on here but after watching this mornings ‘Taylor Made Morning’ I am shocked! As someone previously said the camp bed has now been hidden. The oldest child (not sure on her name) did Rosie’s hair, her own hair and passed Flo her straighteners while Flo just said there looking after herself. She is absolutely awful!!!!

• Sick
I barely watch her daily shite anymore, shes an embarrassment to herself! Ive had friends jump on this lumi spa shit and it DEFINITELY isn’t the way she makes out! It really pisses me off when she preaches on how this has changed her life given her a purpose bla bla bla… no flo you think your doing something by sending out 100s of messages to people in hope they will buy from you when 90% of them are messers and wont!!! To you thats “busy” and to you thats right ive got loads of work to do today! 🤣🤣🤣🤣 knob off seriously. I would put money on she wont get that new audi! Its all for content, in their training they are told to say things like this, and show all the expensive things they’ve brought portraying to everyone omg Florence is doing so well she must be earning so well from that lumi thing shes brought this she’s brought that!! Nop she’s spending bens money/ child maintenance/ child benefit what she earns from that lumi maybe enough to buy her shitty mcdonalds coffee! She’s trying to fool people thats what they all do! Cant stand the geezer bird!!! 😂

• Heart

Onlinedetective

VIP Member
Dear god she is going to be insufferable once this Reno is done. She’s unbearable now swanning around like a grinning Cheshire Cat. Benny doesn’t even bother with her. She’s a glorified baby sitter for his kids. & who the hell books in a tattoo with no idea on what wording he wants until the night before 🤣

Isa_Drennan

VIP Member
I do understand looking round for stuff as even with a budget you need to be savvy. I've no idea on tiles but it seemed they would save was it about £800 (from what I remember without a re-watch) on the alternate tiles? Thats money she's already spent on herself - and more 😂
But anyone notice that Ben sent the picture to the roofer to check they're ok, thought he was doing it all himself??
So far, all he really seems to be doing is the joinery work, labouring and arranging trades. There’s nothing wrong with that, he can only do what he can do. It’s the lying about him doing it all himself with help from Poundland Sarah Beeny and the kids.

My husband is a qualified plumber and joiner. He is very handy and does absolutely everything in a full house renovation except electrics.

Instagramstalker101

Chatty Member
I see the slavery has commenced
I haven’t been on Instagram all day as it’s my daughters birthday. But I’m sorry that is disgusting she’s literally stood over him WATCHING. Not busy doing other things; just controlling what he does and how he does it. She’s an absolute twat

• Angry

Instagramstalker101

Chatty Member
Right sorry can someone explain to me why she’s making out SHES buying Harry’s £45 blazer? Why does she make out like Joanne buys nothing for Harry and Gracie? Joanne goes to work to earn money, Flo sits on her arse talking bullshit all day to her phone there is no way she’s paying £90 for 2 blazers for Harry. So why does she make out like she is. Frustrates the life out of me

NosyNorahh

VIP Member
The fact that she thinks it acceptable to show H in his underwear is actually disturbing. I’ve said it before and I’ll say it again, that family have the oddest relationships with each other, her and H, Ben and R. As for Joanne, she’s just as big a joke as Flo is, how she can let her Children be paraded over Instagram just so as Flo has ‘content’ astounds me.

Isa_Drennan

VIP Member
Ben obviously gets his kids school uniforms and delegates to Flo as he does with most of his parenting. I suppose, why keep a dog and back yourself?

• Haha
1 of the screenshots she's shared from the lives, someone has asked if she would have enough from nuskin if she didn't get a wage from bens business, I bet you're someone on here 😂 love it! It won't get answered though, she'll say she didn't see it yet its on the screen shot.
The whole thing was cringe and brainwashed flo with someone who probably knows it's all shit but if she can make money from it she will. I don't understand why it's a secret how much you earn, it's either a lot because the products are massively overpriced, or more likely its minimal but that won't make people join the team. I see fm people being open about how much they earn per bottle, no big secret.

Because she don’t give a fuck about anyone except her and Ben. Those gifted bits were the first thing that kid has got since her birthday. They don’t even get a McDonald’s breaskfast as a treat in the weekends coz their mother won’t take any pennies from her pot for herself the selfish cunt! Honestly never come across someone who (try’s) to portray this perfect life all the while her kids are pushed to the side. She’s a shameful woman
And all she was saying when Rosie was undoing them was I think that's mine in there, that one could be mine, that's mine, me me me! 🙄

Sorry, back again. Bet she still has to take Ben his lunch today despite him laying on the bed whilst she was doing her face shit and could have been making his own. Still, it gives her some purpose to her day doesn't it! I assume this week is her week with 5 kids, that's why there was 3 of them at breakfast and clearing up, 2must have been invisible, poor George can't sleep in a proper bed in Harry's room though. Rosie is treated like a princess but still not allowed toys and then king Harry who is a big strong man at 14 that must have his own space even when he's not there, the other 3 bottom of the pile, so I guess it's quite fitting that's where George's bed is!
Funny isn't it that when they had the room, gracie needed her own space so George gave up his room, and she spent more time there to have space, like a dig at Joanne - who seems to have been kicked aside now for Greg and denver to be flavour of the month. Anyway, now they're all crammed in, gracie is fine to share with 2 others, it's not right!

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 12