Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

no flouncing

VIP Member
Couple of shout outs to us on this morning stories!

She mentioned the car she’s ‘buying’, the alleged Botox and Ben running off with a younger model!

• Haha
Reactions: 14

candlesareforlife

VIP Member
Absolutely dying! Flo - loads have asked what we have been doing etc.
Ben - not much 🤣🤣

her face was brilliant!! They are the gift that keeps on giving 🤣

And she is chief vlogger who basically has done fuck all 🤣

Christmas bedding on because she hasn’t got any other duvet sets? But no pillow cases! My god she is an absolute tramp!

• Haha
  • Sick

Isa_Drennan

VIP Member
Didn’t she have a swimsuit on this morning when doing her face and now she’s in a bikini? WTF She’s defo got a teenage boy fetish.

• Sick
  • Angry

NosyNorahh

VIP Member
So the week she only has Ben’s kids they’re going to the Cinema, Bowling and Swimming. How can she not see how poorly she treats her own Children?! She thinks that they’re all one big happy family but when they’re older, G&R will remember how differently they were treated compared to Ben’s Children and very probably resent their Mother for it. Shocking parenting.

1-2/3:4

She is obsessed with teenage boys! Continues to bang on about how great they are and how much fun they are. She didn’t realise she was cool enough to have out with a bunch of boys.

She is so inappropriate and it makes me feel sick watching her constantly go on about it.

• Heart

Isa_Drennan

VIP Member
Is she taking pictures of herself in her sleep or is she positioning the camera, getting ready to take the photo and then closing her eyes? What an absolute knob of a woman.

• Haha
  • Sick

Gonefishing

I also messaged her about the Reno and it was answered within minutes….absolute utter bullshit as usual. She makes me so cross with her fake money making stories, I have quite a lot of debt but no matter how much debt I am in I will never resort to an MLM scheme to get me out of it. I’m working my absolute backside off to pay as much off as I can

candlesareforlife

VIP Member
Oh this reno is going to give me life I swear.
Love how Ben is doing it all himself aside from help with tradespeople in his family….. not quite a one man build is it the Flo? Kids will be pleased their 6 weeks holiday will be turned into child labour and content for instagram rather than actually letting them be kids …..
She is such a twat

candlesareforlife

VIP Member
Does she actually make much money? she acts like she’s Richard Branson
I think this is part of the lie! She has to portray she is making money so people sign up to her dodgy lumi! She really has no shame! If she did sign up someone in debt in the hope they will clear it then she is an absolute piece of shit and for this reason alone I hope her world implodes.
Richard Branson my arse! She is more like Authur Daly with her dodgy scams ! Ben is no better - works mostly for cash no doubt and probably claiming all the assistance going for covid etc!!! He will be getting grants from government for not being able to work etc !! Horrible horrible people

Kelsmith346

Chatty Member
Oh look at that. Princess Rosie and Flo get gifted clothes, nothing for George yet again. Why not give the bigger top that flo is wearing to George?
Because she don’t give a fuck about anyone except her and Ben. Those gifted bits were the first thing that kid has got since her birthday. They don’t even get a McDonald’s breaskfast as a treat in the weekends coz their mother won’t take any pennies from her pot for herself the selfish cunt! Honestly never come across someone who (try’s) to portray this perfect life all the while her kids are pushed to the side. She’s a shameful woman

• Heart
She didn’t cry about George’s last day at primary, like all the other mums…..that’s because you don’t actually give a shite Flo, it’s allllll about you and good old cash cow Benny boy, what a self centred article she really is 🥺

• Angry

EddieMonsoon

VIP Member
Thanks to @1-2/3:4 for the thread title.

Flo is still compulsively lying about everything, turns out Ben also tells a few himself.

She can’t decide if she’s an influencer or content creator even tho she gets a ridiculously low engagement on grid posts

admitted she needed help growing her account but doesn’t seem to know how too, so will sit at 21k followers for a while longer.

her crys of trolls are just answering questions off here,
She twists the words , or maybe it’s that she can’t read properly who knows… eg “we can’t take kids on holiday we’re not allowed” when nobody said anything about holidays they we said she does fuck all with them ever even locally.

Still shouting she’s a business owner and works, whilst she’s really just selling overpriced crap for pennys in return for some big company.

Scared of Hard work.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 13

chattycatty

VIP Member
Imagine chatting shit in to your phone to complete strangers and your child is wanting your attention and you tell them to wait 🤦🏼‍♀️ Wow! This is what’s wrong with society

• Angry
  • Sad

candlesareforlife

VIP Member
Anyone else noticed she competes for the camera time with Rosie, let her speak fgs!! And listen when she speaks. She’s really cold and unloving I think. When my daughter was Rosies age I would cuddle her all the time and she was my life. Flo seems all about herself and doesn’t appreciate what she has. They grow so fast, cherish them being little and shower them with cuddles and love. Stop making them grow up so quickly!
I remember her saying to rosie on her birthday something along the lines of “it’s your day today but back to mine tomorrow “ something like that! I promptly unfollowed her the bitch xx

• Wow

Gonefishing

I’m sorry but getting an “expert” in to level off cos Benny can’t do it! Really???? Are you shitting me. You’re telling me he can’t use a tamper, basic laser level or a spirit level?? Jesus Mary Joseph and the wee donkey, this really is going to be a car crash

• Haha