The Taylormade Home #5 Flo & Ben live like Rock Stars whilst their kids get treated like they live behind bars

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Bought Mom jeans because she likes to wear them turned up with her airforce. The trainers she has only just bought because she didn't have any and I don't think I've seen her in mom jeans once 🤔🤔 those bodysuits are not flattering in her either and that dress looks far too small. It will not have the desired effect once stretched out.

Her house is disgusting. We bought an old house that we have been renovating and I still cleaned each room that hadnt yet been touched as part of my housework routine. We still have to live in it, and I want my kids having clean rooms and so do I! Scummy all round.

Reactions: 8
The videos she posts of her pawing at Benny while he’s sleeping are weird as hell, it makes my skin crawl. I’m not saying this because I dislike her, I have the exact same reaction to Jottie’s Journal saying nom nom 🤢 and I really like her.

We know he’s your world Flo. You have no job, no skills and no savings. Without him you wouldn’t have a pot to piss in. In 10 years time he’ll be trading you in for a younger model, better watch he doesn’t pull a Woody Allen and make it your daughter.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
The videos she posts of her pawing at Benny while he’s sleeping are weird as hell, it makes my skin crawl. I’m not saying this because I dislike her, I have the exact same reaction to Jottie’s Journal saying nom nom 🤢 and I really like her.

We know he’s your world Flo. You have no job, no skills and no savings. Without him you wouldn’t have a pot to piss in. In 10 years time he’ll be trading you in for a younger model, better watch he doesn’t pull a Woody Allen and make it your daughter.
This 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
She definitely has nothing without Ben and he knows that too !

Reactions: 6
They’ve not got that much money. Ben worked and got a house when he was younger thousands of others have too..she’s a boring ugly grubby skank who thinks she is the next hinch! And it don’t take much for bens eye to wonder and she knows it so does half the town we live. Hence why she is so needy and up his arse to the point she abuses her own kids! She’s a laughing stock round here!

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 15
Hey flo, I have an Apple Mac and I run a genuine business, no MML tit. You don’t need a windows PC to scam people babe.✌🏼

I do all my accounts, spread sheets, order books - the lot, all from one place. I even use it for zoom / family face time…. I also have a windows pc that’s used for fun stuff for those things that I birthed. That’s right, they have a computer to play a VR etc on…… its pretty normal for children to have fun stuff to do ……

I wonder what her kids actually do, do? Apart from clean the house, make the beds & pose in front of a camera

• Heart
Reactions: 9
So the week she only has Ben’s kids they’re going to the Cinema, Bowling and Swimming. How can she not see how poorly she treats her own Children?! She thinks that they’re all one big happy family but when they’re older, G&R will remember how differently they were treated compared to Ben’s Children and very probably resent their Mother for it. Shocking parenting.
It’s almost like she wants to rub it in joannes face how she’s doing loads for bens kids isn’t it 🤦🏼‍♀️ She’s vile

• Angry
Hey flo, I have an Apple Mac and I run a genuine business, no MML tit. You don’t need a windows PC to scam people babe.✌🏼

I do all my accounts, spread sheets, order books - the lot, all from one place. I even use it for zoom / family face time…. I also have a windows pc that’s used for fun stuff for those things that I birthed. That’s right, they have a computer to play a VR etc on…… its pretty normal for children to have fun stuff to do ……

I wonder what her kids actually do, do? Apart from clean the house, make the beds & pose in front of a camera
I have to wonder how she is affording all this stuff? She is constantly spending! Her dodgy mlm is not making her that much money! We all know this! She doesn’t have a big enough following to be making any real money from instagram or from nuskin. You can see she is basic - basic taste , basic house furnishings etc. Sorry but she is a typical instahun….. a hinch wannabe. That’s it. There are hundreds of hinch wannabes on instagram and unfortunately Flo - they do it better than you! Look at greedy etc 🤷‍♀️

Reactions: 11
I have to wonder how she is affording all this stuff? She is constantly spending! Her dodgy mlm is not making her that much money! We all know this! She doesn’t have a big enough following to be making any real money from instagram or from nuskin. You can see she is basic - basic taste , basic house furnishings etc. Sorry but she is a typical instahun….. a hinch wannabe. That’s it. There are hundreds of hinch wannabes on instagram and unfortunately Flo - they do it better than you! Look at greedy etc 🤷‍♀️
There’s nothing unique about her, she’s got a very bland bitchy personality, nobody wants to listen to an mlm hun in a skanky house talk about themselves ALL THE TIME when it’s pretty clear if she actually had real friends she wouldn’t need to tell her life to insta for validation daily. I haven’t seen any of the other accounts talk about themselves for 50 dots every day,
Plus at least when you listen to the other ones it’s followed by some money off vouchers, it baffles me that she calls it her job when she doesn’t even get the simple p&g cleaning boxes they ALL get 😂😂

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 11
That’s the thing about her, there’s nothing unique about her and she’s got a very bland bitchy personality, nobody wants to listen to an mlm hun in a skanky house talking about themselves ALL THE TIME when it’s pretty clear if she actually had real friends she wouldn’t need to tell her life to insta for validation daily. I haven’t seen any of the other accounts talk about themselves for 50 dots daily,
Plus at least when you listen to the other ones it’s followed by some money off vouchers 😂😂
I just can't get over the amount of money she's spending .

There’s nothing unique about her, she’s got a very bland bitchy personality, nobody wants to listen to an mlm hun in a skanky house talk about themselves ALL THE TIME when it’s pretty clear if she actually had real friends she wouldn’t need to tell her life to insta for validation daily. I haven’t seen any of the other accounts talk about themselves for 50 dots every day,
Plus at least when you listen to the other ones it’s followed by some money off vouchers, it baffles me that she calls it her job when she doesn’t even get the simple p&g cleaning boxes they ALL get 😂😂
Yes!! This!!
Most instagram home accounts (even ones under 5k) can get the following things gifted / wax melts, candles, prints, cleaning items, light fittings , bedding etc.

She has had what exactly? Some tie dye clothes from a small business , jewellery and vegan sweets? I don’t get it ….. I don’t get how she can call herself an influencer tbh!

Why is she going to see her mum and sister when she hasn’t got George and Rosie? Surely they’d like to see them if it’s been such a long time? She honestly baffles the life out of me

She mentioned recently that they had reached the end of the finance agreements for Ben’s van and the family car, that will be a big chunk of extra money each month that they don’t need to pay out. Looking at their company accounts it looks like they’ve sold the van to their business so they will have the cash for that and possibly a tax rebate on the expenditure. It’s pretty obvious that prior to all this that every penny they had was going out on bills as they did nothing and the little they bought was very cheap or second hand.

Reactions: 4
She mentioned recently that they had reached the end of the finance agreements for Ben’s van and the family car, that will be a big chunk of extra money each month that they don’t need to pay out. Looking at their company accounts it looks like they’ve sold the van to their business so they will have the cash for that and possibly a tax rebate on the expenditure. It’s pretty obvious that prior to all this that every penny they had was going out on bills as they did nothing and the little they bought was very cheap or second hand.
She is so short sighted it’s unreal! Why are they not saving that money towards the reno?
I think it’s quite sad she is spending all this money to portray this “affluent” lifestyle based on her mlm earnings. All for instagram!! The mind boggles!

Is Ben business successful?

She is so short sighted it’s unreal! Why are they not saving that money towards the reno?
I think it’s quite sad she is spending all this money to portray this “affluent” lifestyle based on her mlm earnings. All for instagram!! The mind boggles!

Is Ben business successful?
Or save for when he needs to replace his van. The prices are astronomical right now, my husband paid £24k for a van last month and it wasn’t brand new.

Companies House only has their micro accounts available so it’s hard to tell how successful he is. It’s a fairly new business with very little available cash flow. If he’s paying her through the business to avoid tax he’s more than likely also taking cash jobs.

Or save for when he needs to replace his van. The prices are astronomical right now, my husband paid £24k for a van last month and it wasn’t brand new.

Companies House only has their micro accounts available so it’s hard to tell how successful he is. It’s a fairly new business with very little available cash flow. If he’s paying her through the business to avoid tax he’s more than likely also taking cash jobs.
I can’t believe her (old) full address is out there for anyone to access. Also shouldn’t that be changed to their new address?

Reactions: 2
So gracie and Harry are going to the cinema and bowling, so she can appear the amazing step mother! When George and Rosie are back it's their week at hers again I think but will she then take Rosie shopping, take them to the cinema and bowling, probably not if planning is approved as they'll be spending all their time on that. It's so so sad. Just because they've had a holiday with their dad it doesn't mean they get nothing else. Maybe her mum and sister will tell her some home truths if the kids aren't with her!!
Did she actually just discuss the difference between 'pc' and computer, yeah massive difference flo, thick as tit! FYI flo there's no difference pc stands for personal COMPUTER not portable like a laptop, regardless whether it has it all in the screen or a separate box.

He does seem the wheeler dealer sort and won’t be completely legit!

Flo would struggle to spell save never mind anything else!!

So gracie and Harry are going to the cinema and bowling, so she can appear the amazing step mother! When George and Rosie are back it's their week at hers again I think but will she then take Rosie shopping, take them to the cinema and bowling, probably not if planning is approved as they'll be spending all their time on that. It's so so sad. Just because they've had a holiday with their dad it doesn't mean they get nothing else. Maybe her mum and sister will tell her some home truths if the kids aren't with her!!
Did she actually just discuss the difference between 'pc' and computer, yeah massive difference flo, thick as tit! FYI flo there's no difference pc stands for personal COMPUTER not portable like a laptop, regardless whether it has it all in the screen or a separate box.
This will be interesting to see what she does with her own kids! She is such a tit mum it’s unreal. Her mum and sister probably have but she is too narcissistic to even hear! Like most Instahuns - any form of criticism is deemed trolling!

Last edited:
Did she really just sit in McDonald’s car park with Gracie doing her morning chat. What on earth must that poor girl be thinking having to listen to all that crap!

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.