The Taylormade Home #5 Flo & Ben live like Rock Stars whilst their kids get treated like they live behind bars

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So all that time she has and she couldn’t even go out and get some red face paint rather than using lipstick?

Also saying about how Gracies lips are really small, you could tell by her face it upset her, but then to say it over and over.

Flo, you really are the evil stepmum
I think gracie was thinking 'I can do my own bloody lipstick flo I don't need to be part of this shits how where you pretend to be so amazing'

This games room is a joke, there's like 3 seats and they want to entertain in it so they sit on the pool table, how is that ideal?
I have a feeling the house next door is vacant so not causing issues for anyone living there but how arrogant is it to knock it down before planning! Where have they put the stuff that was in there? Apparently the beds she had delivered before they moved for example.

Reactions: 6
It’s probably cos they know planning is going to be approved. The application expires today and no objections or anything added.

decision deadline is 28th July.

But either way, you are allowed to knock down a garage without planning permission…… although we know they want to rebuild 🙄 I hope they do put something up to fill the gap in the fences!! Knowing them tho, it’ll prob be like one of those work metal fence things

Reactions: 1
Anyone else secretly hoping the hair extensions look terrible….? 👀🤭

• Haha
Reactions: 15
So how much has she paid for extensions that are literally the same length as her hair? And add no more volume to it what so ever

And why is she on the school run at 2pm? God what is love to just have a few days the same as hers of doing NOTHING

• Haha
Reactions: 9
So how much has she paid for extensions that are literally the same length as her hair? And add no more volume to it what so ever

And why is she on the school run at 2pm? God what is love to just have a few days the same as hers of doing NOTHING
Will be very interesting to see how she manages them herself. Not many people can . Most people's tend to look good when first done but prove difficult to manage themselves . Can't wait 🤣

Reactions: 2
F&@king hair pose again. The “move a thin piece of hair slightly out my face to make it look like an action shot so I look sexy and mysterious” omg Flo Pee off you self-centred twit

also I can’t wait until her wirery hair makes an experience whilst her fake locks looks nothing like her natural. So all this bollocks about not using heat, she will have to to make them look the same

Attachments

Reactions: 7
Does anyone think that her hashtags on her latest post make her sound like she only has step kids and no bio kids?

Does anyone think that her hashtags on her latest post make her sound like she only has step kids and no bio kids?
Yes it does! Her caption says ‘all dressed up and going different places’ well in that pic her eyes also look like they are going different places too!

What happened to them ‘living’ in the garage when they start the reno? Is this the one they’ve just knocked down?

Also, what happened to her website she was building and all the free downloadable content she spent so long making?!

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Yes it does! Her caption says ‘all dressed up and going different places’ well in that pic her eyes also look like they are going different places too!

What happened to them ‘living’ in the garage when they start the reno? Is this the one they’ve just knocked down?

Also, what happened to her website she was building and all the free downloadable content she spent so long making?!
They was knocking down and rebuilding the garage to ‘live in’ whilst the Reno is being completed!
They have/will have a double garage which half is being a gym - after a living quarters 😂

• Haha

She lied about the website? Or realised it takes work and couldn’t be arsed?
Her reno is going to be tit. How much money has she spent in the last few weeks on stuff for herself? All to portray that her MLM scheme is making her money and her “business” is a success?
You keep spending that equity Flo….. this reno is going to be interesting 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 6
She’s home in her pjs and doing her bedtime routine before 9:15pm? I bet Benny wasn’t far in front of her 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 8
48D02DBD-1607-4231-BE28-4F849EACC678.png

This gets posted an hour ago…..

198B0D0C-4927-4382-BF2C-0E3513CCA019.png

To be quickly followed by this 🙈 She is the most embarrassing specimen. Cringe beyond belief 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 10

Probably hasn’t got time for the website now she’s running a business 🥴😂

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Hmmm wonder why George’s bed is always made before filming now…..oh that’s right HE SLEEPS ON A bleeping CAMP BED!!
Stop pissing your money away on fake hair Flo and buy your child an actual bed. You do remember he is your actual child don’t you Flo? Like one you actually birthed yourself….not like your all for content money making step kids who you have absolutely no need to parent.

Reactions: 7
The extensions look a mess already 😂😂

How can she say she’s had loads of messages asking how she manages them/ties her hair up etc she has not even had them 24 hours like anyone would be asking her for advice 🙄🙄

• Haha
Will be interesting to see how much money she's still making after theyve spent their money on the reno, because we all know she's spunking the equity to make it look like she's a boss witch. Paid off debts, pays for everything except the mortgage and bills, are we supposed to believe she's actually earning that much?? She's absolutely sucked in! Remember all those that were doing so well on younique a couple of years ago, where are they now, cos they're not in big mansions are they 🤦‍♀️ it's all a scam, maybe if she recruits some deluded people and they sell 1 or 2 she makes from that, they realise it's tit and give up, but she then gets another few people who do the same it will keep her ticking over??

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.