The Taylormade Home #5 Flo & Ben live like Rock Stars whilst their kids get treated like they live behind bars

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I see this Natalie woman uses filters on her stories! How is that a good representation of “the business” the business being skincare and confidence. Bollocks
C7695E5C-18FC-4236-8106-340E4F427FB6.jpeg

• Angry
Reactions: 7
Make up does nothing for her at all. She looks so old 👵🏻 Another morning benny could have helped with the school run to give the poor, over worked business woman a break from 5 school runs 🥴
Booking Ellas tattoo for October but own children get last minute tit from Amazon prime 😂🤦🏼‍♀️
Ben must of booked it or told her too, there no way she’s that organised for any of the kids she simply doesn’t give a tit.
Also I see George is still In a camp bed, when are her weeky goals going to focus on her childs horrendous sleeping situation or does that not matter 🧐🧐

• Heart
Reactions: 8
This Clown is acting like she’s got The Queen ‘jumping on a live’ this evening. Honestly she gets funnier and funnier by the day, such self importance for such a sad, bored, thick little Woman 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 12
So being nosey and looked her this VIP Natalies Insta page and I can now see where Flo gets her hair pose from!! This is what they learn in their training all the time. The hair/hand sweep pose!!!

Flo just isn’t original and shows how desperate she is to imitate other twats

Added photos for comparison! Including all their filters!

Its clear she wants to be a carbon copy of this woman and this Natalie woman uses Olaplex as well and Flo seems to form her life goals around her. It all makes sense!!

00E5F89D-01B1-45DE-B88E-ACD1865907D2.jpeg

ED41F363-DFE0-486A-8773-0CCB6B413A3E.jpeg

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 11
I have just stumbled across this dull, wanna be woman.. she is genuinely the most boring “ content creator”. She acts as though she’s talking to millions of people when in reality it’s about 100.. your engagement doesn’t lie Flo!

anyway she blocked me since I responded to her million year long story saying give it a rest 🤣. Not sure how i will sleep tonight..
I got blocked too, for answering "never"to when should I go live!! I was trying hard to be blocked for a couple of weeks she was just to thick to realise.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
I read a thing about how to grow account, and one of the things was # but make sure they are absolutely relevant to your post. If I as a no one has seen that, why hasn't flos supposed coach person told her this? Would cut out the 'stepmom problems' on a post saying they're your world.
Flo won't be booking or looking into Ella's tattoo at all, she's just said that and then it will be forgotten and Ella will sort it out I'm more than sure!

• Heart
Reactions: 6
Geezer bird yes!!!! Her hands in that live looked like a 59 year old builders hands

Not worn make up for ages does make up and hair coz she’s meeting the kids dad… sums her up that does.. she’s an absolute embarrassment she should be ashamed of her self. Bens as much of a prick as she is trust me I know them both people in our town think there idiots hence why they have duck all friends
I live in same area too, last week went through the mcdonalds drive thru you know the one she sits at EVERY morning!the retail park one! Well my timing was bang on i see her sitting parked up as i was on my way out! I was cringing coz I just think how sad is it to do that? Sit in your car talking to your phone ?! 🤪🤪

• Haha
Reactions: 13
I live in same area too, last week went through the mcdonalds drive thru you know the one she sits at EVERY morning!the retail park one! Well my timing was bang on i see her sitting parked up as i was on my way out! I was cringing coz I just think how sad is it to do that? Sit in your car talking to your phone ?! 🤪🤪
Did you stare at her and make her comment on people looking at her? 😂What a sad sack she is!

• Haha
Just had a nosey at Natalie's page, Flo just copies everything. Her highlights look similar, the olaplex, the Dyson hair wrap, the cringe poses

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Anyone else just feel for Rosie on those clothes stories? Sat on that awful bed, with not toys around her. 1 teddy, and I’m sure Joanne bought her that. It’s not just toys they haven’t got but teddies. It’s so strange. My children are in bunk beds, we are only in a 2 bed house but they’ve got boxes under the bed full of toys they’ve got a kitchen in there and my little boy has a until with all his Lego on. Their beds have teddy’s on. It’s not an overly large room but you make do with what you have, they have toys downstairs too! She could even put some wall stickers up to make it a little more friendly for them, they cost next to nothing compared to the money she blows on herself. Absolutely no effort for those children but makes a big song and dance about a bloody white screen in the games room 🤦🏼‍♀️ Only worth the effort if it benefits flo though 😢 it’s actually sad to see

• Angry
Anyone else just feel for Rosie on those clothes stories? Sat on that awful bed, with not toys around her. 1 teddy, and I’m sure Joanne bought her that. It’s not just toys they haven’t got but teddies. It’s so strange. My children are in bunk beds, we are only in a 2 bed house but they’ve got boxes under the bed full of toys they’ve got a kitchen in there and my little boy has a until with all his Lego on. Their beds have teddy’s on. It’s not an overly large room but you make do with what you have, they have toys downstairs too! She could even put some wall stickers up to make it a little more friendly for them, they cost next to nothing compared to the money she blows on herself. Absolutely no effort for those children but makes a big song and dance about a bloody white screen in the games room 🤦🏼‍♀️ Only worth the effort if it benefits flo though 😢 it’s actually sad to see
And she could have just slapped some white paint on the walls in the house instead of that fiasco. Sat on the floor in her games room to get the right lighting. She's a moron! Kids have nothing and it is really sad.

• Haha
View attachment 649302Almost 30 thousand followers between them and only 100 odd viewers 🤣
Don't forget the replays that will get it to 80000 😂😂😂

They're not even reading or answering any questions in comments. Just cherry picking the questions. Someone said they've not had a dm back about an offer for weeks so what does she do all day every day 'working'??

Last edited:
  • Haha
that Natalie makes flo look even older 😂😂😂 I watched a bit and she said to flo “the products have took 5 years off you in 18 months!” Wow 😳
Just came on to say that. Flo looks so much older. At least 10 years in my opinion
C3F3EC2E-F2CA-4E9E-B77A-CFCCFBFCC9B1.png

• Haha
Reactions: 4
View attachment 649302Almost 30 thousand followers between them and only 100 odd viewers 🤣
🤣🤣🤣 this is hilarious! On her last 2 stories where they say “see you in 15” she is holding her hair and doing the same pose as that natalie ive said it before and ill say it again… she is the biggest copy cat out there! Shes not even subtle about it shes blatent! Someone will do something and she will do it the very next day like that stupid 10 year goal thing! She got that from someone else!

🤣🤣🤣 this is hilarious! On her last 2 stories where they say “see you in 15” she is holding her hair and doing the same pose as that natalie ive said it before and ill say it again… she is the biggest copy cat out there! Shes not even subtle about it shes blatent! Someone will do something and she will do it the very next day like that stupid 10 year goal thing! She got that from someone else!also she’s copied her background!!

• Haha
How embarrassing 🙈
Whyyyyy does she touch her hair like this in EVERY SINGLE PHOTO??!! It doesn’t look natural at all, so staged! Is she just copying people or have they been trained to pose like that 🙄🙄🤦🏻‍♀️🤦🏻‍♀️

Also… that backdrop she did to make her look “more professional” has a great big line where the two sheets of paper or whatever it is join up 🙄 looks even worse than before in her room!!

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.