The Taylormade Home #5 Flo & Ben live like Rock Stars whilst their kids get treated like they live behind bars

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
View attachment 654054
This gets posted an hour ago…..

View attachment 654057
To be quickly followed by this 🙈 She is the most embarrassing specimen. Cringe beyond belief 🤣
Not an original bone in her body !

The extensions look a mess already 😂😂

How can she say she’s had loads of messages asking how she manages them/ties her hair up etc she has not even had them 24 hours like anyone would be asking her for advice 🙄🙄
Exactly as I said yesterday . They look dreadful today so how are they going to look in a couple of weeks 🤔

• Haha
Reactions: 6
She has really irritated me this morning…is she genuinely making that much money?! Her kids want for nothing and are treated very well…are you kidding? No beds ffs, the actual bedding looks terrible, no garden toys like a trampoline or football nets, she took Rosie to hospital in pjs with a big hole in on the knee! They go for a walk to a field every now and then and she moans at the cost to go bowling etc in the holidays. This woman is bleeping deluded and I wish I had her confidence! An actual con woman! I beat myself up daily for being tit and even I can recognise I’m better in life that her.

I too am renovating a house at the moment but my kids rooms were done first and I’ve gone in and retouched after the builders had finished upstairs. Even rooms we need to knock about I’ve deep cleaned and painted white just to give the kids somewhere homely and clean, you better believe their beds were the first things off the truck when we moved. It costs barely anything to just freshen up and I could not stand to live with manky old carpets with no end in sight. Oh, an I run my own business (you know an actual real business with premises not just Boss Babe crap) and I still had time.

Oh, and those extensions looks tit already. What was the point of them?!

• Heart
Reactions: 15
She’s a patronising prick “much as a lot of you guys don’t understand network marketing “ eh yeh we do Flo not everyone is thick like you. like someone else said earlier all the younique huns quietly dipped out with nothing, just like she will with nuskin in due course 🙄

Reactions: 9
Gracie no lips! You don’t fkin say that to a girl. My daughter has small boobs, she takes after me and she hates it. Her friends are all developed and I understand how that feels, I was once in her shoes. I’d never dream of poking fun. I do the opposite, I tell her the positives for being smaller chested, I tell her how beautiful petite girls are. It helps and she’s starting to embrace who she is. Flo, you’re a disgrace.

Reactions: 8
There’s nothing wrong with Gracie’s lips, she has a lovely normal sized mouth and smile. Flo has an enormous face with a big ugly nose and mouth and tiny eyes.

• Heart
Reactions: 10
The thing is though, if you go back to the grid post of them last night Ben also has no top lip but you don’t hear her bang on about it? Gracie seems the most beautiful girl inside and out, she’s 100x better of a person than Flo is even at the age she is. Kindest soul ever

• Heart
Reactions: 7
Shes a wrongen! Shes only prattling on this morning about what her kids have because shes read on here how people see her treating herself but not the kids! But she says oh i don’t want to come on and rub it in peoples faces?! But isnt that the same principle when you come on showing dyson air wraps/ creed / boohoo tatty clothes / nike trainers/ hair extensions and god knows what else!? Tbh if she was treating her kids and showing everyone people would think aw thats nice she’s giving her kids nice things etc nop not flo she’s giving HERSELF nice things and her kids duck all she just contradicts herself all the time. If she truly didn’t want to “rub it in peoples faces” she wouldn’t show anything at all but she can’t do that bcoz she needs people to think she’s earning loads of money 🤷🏻‍♀️😡

Reactions: 10
There’s nothing wrong with Gracie’s lips, she has a lovely normal sized mouth and smile. Flo has an enormous face with a big ugly nose and mouth and tiny eyes.
It wouldn’t even matter if flo was pretty because her personality is so ugly that’s what shines through with her, she can put all the makeup on she likes it doesn’t hide the fact she’s a narcissistic shallow person who doesn’t give a tit about anyone’s feelings other than her own.

Shes a wrongen! Shes only prattling on this morning about what her kids have because shes read on here how people see her treating herself but not the kids! But she says oh i don’t want to come on and rub it in peoples faces?! But isnt that the same principle when you come on showing dyson air wraps/ creed / boohoo tatty clothes / nike trainers/ hair extensions and god knows what else!? Tbh if she was treating her kids and showing everyone people would think aw thats nice she’s giving her kids nice things etc nop not flo she’s giving HERSELF nice things and her kids duck all she just contradicts herself all the time. If she truly didn’t want to “rub it in peoples faces” she wouldn’t show anything at all but she can’t do that bcoz she needs people to think she’s earning loads of money 🤷🏻‍♀️😡
And as for her saying that she spoils her kids. shes the one who proves she’s lying by showing her kids always lounging about on a couch doing nothing in tattie clothes & camp beds she needs to think about what she posts 🙄

Reactions: 7
By the looks of it her ‘mate’ Denver doesn’t even follow her on Instagram, unless her name is completely different on there 🥲

• Haha
Reactions: 1
She is an actual nut case and clearly reads on here.

No, you don't buy your children items. Boxing boots or other football related items are for hobbies, and those are a requirement for them. You can't choose not to buy them.

Where are all poor Rosie's toys if she is being showered by all this wonder paid gifts that Flo is buying.

I mean for duck sakes the kids can't even keep their phones, they have to give them back to Flo and Ben.

She's quite happy to flount all the crap she buys herself though. Contradiction much.

Really worried about paying debt off and feeling really proud it being debt free to the bank. Guessing that your fake green balls are still being paid off monthly to studio, so you can make it more manageable 🙄🤔

Someone worried about debt, wouldn't be doing that and adding to their debt for materialistic crap. Makes a mockery if people who are actually struggling with debt. She is actually a self centred twit.

• Heart
Reactions: 11
She has really irritated me this morning…is she genuinely making that much money?! Her kids want for nothing and are treated very well…are you kidding? No beds ffs, the actual bedding looks terrible, no garden toys like a trampoline or football nets, she took Rosie to hospital in pjs with a big hole in on the knee! They go for a walk to a field every now and then and she moans at the cost to go bowling etc in the holidays. This woman is bleeping deluded and I wish I had her confidence! An actual con woman! I beat myself up daily for being tit and even I can recognise I’m better in life that her.

I too am renovating a house at the moment but my kids rooms were done first and I’ve gone in and retouched after the builders had finished upstairs. Even rooms we need to knock about I’ve deep cleaned and painted white just to give the kids somewhere homely and clean, you better believe their beds were the first things off the truck when we moved. It costs barely anything to just freshen up and I could not stand to live with manky old carpets with no end in sight. Oh, an I run my own business (you know an actual real business with premises not just Boss Babe crap) and I still had time.

Oh, and those extensions looks tit already. What was the point of them?!

Honestly George on his camp bed has broke my heart today!

Flo - you’re a c*nt. I’ve never felt this strongly towards someone ive never met!
You should be absolutely ashamed of yourself!!!!!!!

Flo - you’re a c*nt. I’ve never felt this strongly towards someone ive never met!
Also the people who follow her and constantly blow smoke up her arse need to give their heads an absolute wobble!!!

She is disgusting. I hope her kids go and live with their dad!!! Vile vile vile vile!!!!

• Heart

Also the people who follow her and constantly blow smoke up her arse need to give their heads an absolute wobble!!!

She is disgusting. I hope her kids go and live with their dad!!! Vile vile vile vile!!!!
Absolutely. Most parents buy for their children before themselves . I know we did but not Flo . So Selfish with a capital ' S ' 😡

Reactions: 9
Absolutely. Most parents buy for their children before themselves . I know we did but not Flo . So Selfish with a capital ' S ' 😡
And the irony is without hers and bennys kids she would absolutely be scraping the barrel for content!!! She makes out she is Mary bleeping poppins and the kids mean so much but in reality she is a vile narcissistic vain unintelligent woman. The sooner the instagram bubble bursts the better and twats like Flo can duck off back to obscurity! You can take your tripod with you, you trampy disgusting witch!!!

• Heart
‘I cannot share the details with you until next year’ is this just another marketing strategy to think she’s actually going somewhere. Why say now if your followers still have another what 6 months at the earliest to find out 🤣🤣🤣🤣
Her proprietary has changed…
Maybe she’s creating a dictionary with her own unique spelling 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 4
It will probably be a holiday she’s booked and paid for as a surprise for ‘the family’ 🙄

Notice how Rosie wanted to go and play on the park but Flo took her to a bench so she could continue recording. She kept cutting Rosie off when she was asking.

• Sad
Reactions: 6
Gracie no lips! You don’t fkin say that to a girl. My daughter has small boobs, she takes after me and she hates it. Her friends are all developed and I understand how that feels, I was once in her shoes. I’d never dream of poking fun. I do the opposite, I tell her the positives for being smaller chested, I tell her how beautiful petite girls are. It helps and she’s starting to embrace who she is. Flo, you’re a disgrace.
She’ll be encouraging her to get lip filler when she’s older. You’ve done the right thing and I’m so glad your daughter is happier in her skin now. I’ve been the same all my life no boobs but
It will probably be a holiday she’s booked and paid for as a surprise for ‘the family’ 🙄

Notice how Rosie wanted to go and play on the park but Flo took her to a bench so she could continue recording. She kept cutting Rosie off when she was asking.
yeah I noticed that. We have two dogs and I regularly take them to the park and stand outside the play area with them while the kids play. Typical flo full of excuses. Notice how recently she’s had weekends off the gram when she’s child free to spend quality time with benny. Shame she can’t do that for her children too. Same field. Different day. Why couldn't she have walked the dog while the kids were at school and taken them to the play area after school without the dog. Oh yeah. SELFISH. Spoilt rotten those kids 😳

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.