Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

swipeup

VIP Member
Next Thread Title Suggestion
The Lodge Guys #25 - Vlogs, vlogs, vlogs......but we're travel agents now, not Joe Bloggs.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 35

Red Fraggle

VIP Member
The Lodge Guys #25 Keeping Kerchingas is a daily battle cause they they're all seeing sense and joining Tattle

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 33

TP75

I agree about the loneliness aspect. It must have gone through the roof during lockdown which is when they changed in my opinion. They saw the pound signs light up in their eyes and saw it as easy money. Why work when you can get paid to sit at home. You see some of the ppl at the meets and doesn’t take a scientist to see the kind of ppl they are exploiting 🤔
I was a patreon during the lockdown because they had movie nights. Once I moved and came out of lockdown (moved to Orlando) I decided to not renew my membership. I had paid for a year but still had a few months left when I cancelled my automatic renewal. I was kicked off Discord at that point. I then (not knowing I was) outed them on here not long after for taking back to back cruises, breaking COVID rules and they banned me from everything, patreon, facebook and Instagram. Apparently there's a vlog that was videoed the day this happened and they were super flustered. I posted it at 9 in the morning and was banned an hour later, so yes, they do read here ALOT.

Reactions: 25

josh anderson

Nick the travel agent bids for a better room and gets the same room anyway lol. Join him next time for another great hack

• Haha
Reactions: 25

DeanH10

I'm not a big fan of Jade, but she did not deserve any of that shit she was given in tonight's vlog. The constant fat shaming, the constant talking about her eating food. Lads, that's just what normal human beings do, they eat a proper meal, they have desert when they want. Not everyone shares a toasted teacake and pretends their full like you do.

The next time you're reading here, Jade, just think about leaving these 2 morons and forgetting them, they are both vile and nasty people who don't think twice about belittling anyone, so called friend or not. You don't need friends like them, I'm sure you have other friends that don't constantly fat shame you or belittle you for eating properly. Just stand up for yourself.

Reactions: 24

stokie108

Chatty Member
So which version do we believe?
A. They can afford all these holidays cos they use the credit cards for points?
B. Prick now owns tui.
C. It’s bought and paid for by the kerchingas but won’t admit to it?

• Haha
Reactions: 23

stokie108

Chatty Member
Who’d have thought ice pops were like frozen watered down squash! Ffs
I’d like to mention some new patreons
Toby carvery
Tyrone shoelaces
Ben doon
Juan kerr
Phil Macavity
Mike hunt
😂😂😂😂😂

• Haha

stokie108

Chatty Member
I'd love to know what his petrol 'hack' is... How the hell can petrol almost double in price but for you Prick, the same amount is less! We'd love to know!
Cos it’s bullshit! The more I watch and the constant lies they tell( which are so obvious) the more infuriated I get. He always gets the bargain no matter what. The ibis was £80 odd, if he bought it today it works be £135 oooooh bargain. It’s a shit hole with no where to hang your million shirts and you can piss in the sink from your bed.

• Haha

rangeman

Just joined...put a couple of comments on their you tube page about inteltravel..and warned people about it,told them to look on trustpilot to verify...comments deleted within 5 minutes....scammers who don't care about people getting dragged into a shitty pyramid scheme!!!

• Wow
Reactions: 22

OrlandoJonesy123

Chatty Member
All they ever want to do is chill. ‘Oh it’s just so lovely to chill’, ‘we’re going back to the lodge for a little chill’, ‘it’s great to just be able to chill in the sauna’, ‘shall we have a bit of a chill?’ You’d think by the way they go on that they work 24/7 and never stop, not fucking go from 7 week holiday, to little break, to 3 week holiday, to little break, to next little break, to going on cruise! Between the breaks and holidays you piss about driving around for coffee and cake or fuck about doing nothing in particular in the caravan or flat. Basically your whole fucking lives are one big chill! Boils my piss!

I’m guessing the pisshead had too much booze the night before as he was struggling to stay awake. It’s tough doing fuck all I guess! His eyes 😂 looks like he’s done 12 rounds with Mike Tyson. Treatment is certainly paying off as is the expensive creams 👍🏻

P.S if Hannah does get her own YouTube channel it’s gonna be riveting viewing. She has the personality of a slug.

• Haha
  • Heart
I can’t believe how much they bad mouthed three businesses in the matter of 2 minutes in this last slog! Firstly calling the haunted house ‘complete garbage’ and a ‘waste of money’ then accusing the fish and chip shop of ‘watering down’ the vinegar, supposedly he left the fish and chips 10 minutes to ‘allow the vinegar to soak in’ yet no one else had even started their food and Jade was still waiting for her bread,like he can wait 10 minutes to eat food put in front of him !!! Then he said the chocolate at the rock shop was ‘probably like wax’ even tho he never tasted it.
Could you imagine how they would be if someone had bad mouthed their business ? They can’t even take feedback on their slog content they even block anyone offering advice on how to improve content.
They’re just nasty, mean foul mouthed wannabes !

• Heart

Chewbacca is god

Do hope it didn't spoil their "holiday" as they so seldom get the chance to have one lol 😆
Now now they work hard remember 😂😂

So it's come to an end. Like many things in life it's run its course. My days of being a "lodger" are over. I doubt very much this will be authorised by moderators or admin and I doubt very much that they will give a shit, over the past 3 years since I started watching, you have gone from being a fun down to earth pair, to a horrible, rude, obnoxious abusive person, someone who things that they are ALWAYS right about everything, yet doesn't really know much about anything.I have noticed that there has been some questionable comments being said, I have also noticed that the level of how shall I say smugness has increased along with the level of rudeness towards us "Joe bloggs". Now they won't care a jot, but when the rude, I think I know it all attitude and obnoxious behaviour is directed towards one of my family members, that sir is when you have crossed the line, I know I'll get blocked and probably not just by lodgers but by other vloggers too, but that is their choice. Like I say you have crossed the line, so next time you have something to say then I think that really you should keep your mouth well and truly shut. You won't be bothered about this and I doubt it will be viewed, but I feel better for saying it, so in your own words.... Frig off
Who thinks this won't get accepted 😂😂😂

Last edited:

NeveragainTLG

Morning, when you know you have been blocked, you know you have got to them. Didnt even realise until a 3rd party told us, that includes Mark and Hannah too who we were never friends with or followed or had any kind of interest in 😂😂😂😂 morning Hannah!!

• Haha