The Lodge Guys #24 They’re so vain I bet they think this thread is about them...

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Cant believe Prick wore trousers! Wouldn't do it for his husbands nice afternoon tea out though

Reactions: 8
905B2BEA-67A3-4440-A5CD-1912D2944B31.jpeg

That’s Leigh’s not so scary Halloween party costume sorted.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 36
It stayed on there for literally 3 seconds. Just to keep it legal of course. Bloody scumbags didn't even have the decency to share the hotel's post about them or encourage their sheep to view their Facebook Page. When Tim Tracker gets freebies (seems like every other vlog getting) he always thanks the business and states that they have invited him out today. I get the impression though that the owner might in fact be a sheep.
Prick.png

Reactions: 9
It stayed on there for literally 3 seconds. Just to keep it legal of course. Bloody scumbags didn't even have the decency to share the hotel's post about them or encourage their sheep to view their Facebook Page. When Tim Tracker gets freebies (seems like every other vlog getting) he always thanks the business and states that they have invited him out today. I get the impression though that the owner might in fact be a sheep.View attachment 1381223
Yeah I think your right, he probably found them through disney vlogs as he's a fan..he's obviously aware of what they are like and enjoys it..because they have got a decent amount of subs he's hoping they all jump on the bandwagon. I can see it now..i slept in the lodge guys bed I'm so excited

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 11
It was all just so embarrassing. The best they can do is take it off as they are doing themselves no favours. Dirty people, nasty attitudes, ungrateful slobs and uneducated friends are the best I can describe them.

The vlogs are no longer about daily life etc, they have become one-upmanship and them having more or experiencing more or living a luxurious life more than the rest of us poor, poor people who watch in envy!

I'm here to say that actually, we don't aspire to be like you. In fact, you are everything that we despise about Vloggers.

Reactions: 12
The vlogs are no longer about daily life etc, they have become one-upmanship and them having more or experiencing more or living a luxurious life more than the rest of us poor, poor people who watch in envy!
Spot on. However it all started for the Lodge Twats, this is where we are now. What a bleeping way to live your life.

Reactions: 10
£1200 for a minimum 3 night stay in those lodges. How many of their viewers can realistically afford that

• Wow
£1200 for a minimum 3 night stay in those lodges. How many of their viewers can realistically afford that
I bet that meal for the 4 of them with all the booze they knocked back would have been 400 dollars ... amazing the amount of food and drink they consumed when it wasn't them paying... sheer greed

Reactions: 12
Actual second hand embarrassment watching them, they are so trashy as are the company they keep.

Last edited:
I thought I saw that a 3 course meal was £35. To me that seems ridiculously cheap and nowhere on par to a fine dining restaurant. £35 for a main would have been more like it.

Reactions: 7
I thought I saw that a 3 course meal was £35. To me that seems ridiculously cheap and nowhere on par to a fine dining restaurant. £35 for a main would have been more like it.
I's a £35 set 3 course menu plus £9 extra steak plus the 2 bottle of wine and the cocktails ! I hope they left a decent cash tip for the servers being as the meal and drinks were comped! they called it fine dinning as that's what its listed as on the site... when compared to the other casual bars at the golf club it's a step up but they would be so out of their depth in an actual fine dining establishment.

Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.