The Lodge Guys #24 They’re so vain I bet they think this thread is about them...

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I think we all need to email the comoany who gifted them the stay and tell them who the Lodge Guys really are and do they really want thier brand associated with them

Reactions: 6
I think we all need to email the comoany who gifted them the stay and tell them who the Lodge Guys really are and do they really want thier brand associated with them
All the companies who gift them anything … surely these companies research who they gift to? Just a quick google search would bring up this site that’s how I found ‘my people’

did I see mark rock up in a porche ?
Does look like Porsche logo on the wheel trims … no wonder the Dodge guys moved them up from paying friends to the level of friends we can leech off! All their friends are only there at that level as they can provided them with elements of the lifestyle they are chasing.

Last edited:
Reactions: 14
All the companies who gift them anything … surely these companies research who they gift to? Just a quick google search would bring up this site that’s how I found ‘my people’

Does look like Porsche logo on the wheel trims … no wonder the Dodge guys moved them up from paying friends to the level of friends we can leech off! All their friends are only there at that level as they can provided them with elements of the lifestyle they are chasing.
I think they're all parasitic types feeding off each other... not real friendships... not sure they have any REAL friends 🤔

Reactions: 11
Hannah's pus was tripping her on that vlog. The lassie has the personality of a slug.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
The thing with The Liar Guys is they go all in with the friendships, full on for weeks /months then they drop them and move on .. enjoy your 15 mins H&M your time is ticking down !!

Going back to the gin, prick probably decided to add ingredients that pouty doesn't like as that means he gets the whole bottle

Reactions: 7
I don't know what's more sad. The fact that the post only has one like. Or the fact that the like came from them. Any half decent vlogger would have shared the post and encouraged their followers to visit the page.

Attachments

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.