The Lodge Guys #24 They’re so vain I bet they think this thread is about them...

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Very strange why I was asked where Janine's bloke is ? is it because I'm a bit of a lose cannon ? in that case that's not fair putting me in that situation I could maybe have said something that's against the rules ?

Reactions: 3
Did anyone notice pouty hair ? He has dyed it and brushed if to one side to cover his baldness ! The hair transplant hasn’t worked !

Did anyone notice pouty hair ? He has dyed it and brushed if to one side to cover his baldness ! The hair transplant hasn’t worked ! And mummy and daddy paid for your fish and chips so you had a plate each ! Awww how nice !

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 8
Nick that Primark shirt was nice & suited you, but spoiler alert, it fitted you just fine, it was NOT to big, you're delusional if you think it was!!

• Heart
Reactions: 10
I'm not a big fan of Jade, but she did not deserve any of that tit she was given in tonight's vlog. The constant fat shaming, the constant talking about her eating food. Lads, that's just what normal human beings do, they eat a proper meal, they have desert when they want. Not everyone shares a toasted teacake and pretends their full like you do.

The next time you're reading here, Jade, just think about leaving these 2 morons and forgetting them, they are both vile and nasty people who don't think twice about belittling anyone, so called friend or not. You don't need friends like them, I'm sure you have other friends that don't constantly fat shame you or belittle you for eating properly. Just stand up for yourself.

Reactions: 24
Those display shelves in the caravan have letters spelling out HOME, underneath an '&' but then nothing else underneath that. Why??? Home and... what? And why I am so annoyed about that???

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I'm not a big fan of Jade, but she did not deserve any of that tit she was given in tonight's vlog. The constant fat shaming, the constant talking about her eating food. Lads, that's just what normal human beings do, they eat a proper meal, they have desert when they want. Not everyone shares a toasted teacake and pretends their full like you do.

The next time you're reading here, Jade, just think about leaving these 2 morons and forgetting them, they are both vile and nasty people who don't think twice about belittling anyone, so called friend or not. You don't need friends like them, I'm sure you have other friends that don't constantly fat shame you or belittle you for eating properly. Just stand up for yourself.
They did the same with sazzle they would say its just banter and friends do that but real friends don't they are mocking jade and a few vlogs ago at the real lodge Nick humiliated Mark saying he was checking his phone to see how many followers he had and Hannah looked embarrassed and looked at Leigh and baldy looked flustered because of it

Reactions: 9
Did Prick really just say ‘Pa-seedo green’ in that House of Horrors place? What a bleeping plum.

It‘s pronounced Soo-dough.

They did the same with sazzle they would say its just banter and friends do that but real friends don't they are mocking jade and a few vlogs ago at the real lodge Nick humiliated Mark saying he was checking his phone to see how many followers he had and Hannah looked embarrassed and looked at Leigh and baldy looked flustered because of it
The Prick belittles and mocks everyone. Shame no-one ever answers him back. He’s always on his phone too, always dresses like a bleep, always eating, always drinking. Maybe take a look in the mirror first you massive hypocrite.

Last edited:
Reactions: 18
I did feel sorry for Mark at that Lodge. Prick was constantly humiliating him. Then when they revealed that they were going on the cruise together I thought well if he's that stupid then he probably deserves it.

Reactions: 14
I absolutely hate what they have done to sazzle over the years, constant belittling then saying they’re good friends .. I 100% think Nick was jealous as Leigh and Sazzle were closer friends and he couldn’t stand that so sabotaged the friendship in the guise of ‘funny content’

Reactions: 12

They are jealous because she can enjoy normal food. Not the tit they cook

I absolutely hate what they have done to sazzle over the years, constant belittling then saying they’re good friends .. I 100% think Nick was jealous as Leigh and Sazzle were closer friends and he couldn’t stand that so sabotaged the friendship in the guise of ‘funny content’
Why did they close the business. They have dropped Sazzle like a hot stone

Reactions: 6
Did Prick really just say ‘Pa-seedo green’ in that House of Horrors place? What a bleeping plum.

It‘s pronounced Soo-dough.

The Prick belittles and mocks everyone. Shame no-one ever answers him back. He’s always on his phone too, always dresses like a bleep, always eating, always drinking. Maybe take a look in the mirror first you massive hypocrite.
That has always baffled me, why doesn't someone just tell him to feck off or chin him one? (not that it would get filmed of course)

• Haha
Reactions: 12
I think that jade thinks it funny what they call her she has the same nasty humour as them so it doesn’t bother her !

Reactions: 5
I know lots of gay couples ... they'd NEVER wear the same clothes! Think Prick buying same clothes as Pouty is a bit silence of the lambs lol 😆

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Let's take people at their word.
Welcome @Chewbacca is god .
I agree, if @Chewbacca is god joined after it happened, it wasn’t talked about regularly as the kerchingas wouldn’t have wanted to upset pouty. I remember at the time it was talked about on the day and people shared their condolences and then discussion moved onto other topics as they stayed in Florida. The only other discussion was around them staying out there and the kerchingas has agreeing there was nothing they could do at home anyway. But of course there were different streams and what said is some isn’t shared in other streams

Reactions: 8
Those display shelves in the caravan have letters spelling out HOME, underneath an '&' but then nothing else underneath that. Why??? Home and... what? And why I am so annoyed about that???
Looks like Home & Twats to me.
20220703_150317.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.