The Lodge Guys #24 They’re so vain I bet they think this thread is about them...

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The Lodge Guys #25 Keeping Kerchingas is a daily battle cause they they're all seeing sense and joining Tattle

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 33
It looks as though people are becoming aware of what arseholes they truly are

Reactions: 10
#25 Going on "holiday" in a motorhome , Janine & girls would be better at home
Am I missing something here, 6 weeks in Orlando, home for a few weeks, then 3 weeks in Orlando, then home, now I'm seeing they've been on a cruise, been to Paris and DLP, those neices deserve a better holiday than in a bloody camper van, camp being the appropriate word, n what happened to Janines fellow, did he see gobshite for what he really is?

Reactions: 6
Am I missing something here, 6 weeks in Orlando, home for a few weeks, then 3 weeks in Orlando, then home, now I'm seeing they've been on a cruise, been to Paris and DLP, those neices deserve a better holiday than in a bloody camper van, camp being the appropriate word, n what happened to Janines fellow, did he see gobshite for what he really is?
Janines husband/partner is sadly no longer with us.

Reactions: 10
In my opinion, this isn't an ex Patreon, this is a sheep of theirs trying to get us to speak badly of people. And bringing up Leigh's, sister's husband was a way for us to talk about that and be nasty about it. Yes we don't like TLGs, yes we hate their scamming way, but I don't think any one of us would speak badly of something so tragic with their families suffering.

• Heart
Reactions: 18
Janine's partner died at the beginning of 2020 I believe while the creeps were in Florida ..yes it's going to be a disaster taking the girls in a motorhome and it's for two weeks 🤦 motor homes and young kids doesn't sound like a good idea sounds like a nightmare tbh

Reactions: 5
Your opinion is way off then, yes I Was a patron, but I saw them for what they are. I had no idea anything tragic had happened to her partner so you believe what you want

Janine's partner died at the beginning of 2020 I believe while the creeps were in Florida ..yes it's going to be a disaster taking the girls in a motorhome and it's for two weeks 🤦 motor homes and young kids doesn't sound like a good idea sounds like a nightmare tbh
I had no idea and am sorry for her loss

Reactions: 2
Your opinion is way off then, yes I Was a patron, but I saw them for what they are. I had no idea anything tragic had happened to her partner so you believe what you want

I had no idea and am sorry for her loss
It was mention on discord , and patron members

Reactions: 4
Sadly I don't have any just my thoughts on them
So you're an ex Patreon, that knows nothing about them. My guess is you're either Hannah, Jade or another mug who would do this. To get us talking badly of their family. You've been on here a less than 24hrs and have already mentioned Leigh's sister, her kids and now her husband.

Reactions: 7
I've not joined to argue with people and I'm not a mug, I genuinely did not know about her partner, I'm sorry you think that

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.