The Lodge Guys #24 They’re so vain I bet they think this thread is about them...

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
LOL at Prick not knowing that ndjua paste is meat. No wonder it tastes like Chorizo.

Thick twit.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
I think that jade thinks it funny what they call her she has the same nasty humour as them so it doesn’t bother her !
To say they struggle with mental health and then they call her a fat pig. Really mental health issues I think not. bleeping idiots don’t even know what it means let alone struggle with it

Reactions: 17
To say they struggle with mental health and then they call her a fat pig. Really mental health issues I think not. bleeping idiots don’t even know what it means let alone struggle with it
When they all get together with Hannah and mark I think they all are nasty and witch about people and thinks it’s funny ., like prick took the Pisa out of they way that poor worker who had difficultly walking and called it his happy dance , if Hannah and jade would be there they be laughing and thinks it’s funny that’s why they all get on because they have the same brain cell as prick a bully!

Reactions: 9
Those display shelves in the caravan have letters spelling out HOME, underneath an '&' but then nothing else underneath that. Why??? Home and... what? And why I am so annoyed about that???
What makes it more annoying is all that atuff on the shelves has no meaning to them, it was all there when they bought the Lodge, they left it exactly like the show model, including that big grey cooking pot on the hob!

Reactions: 11
What makes it more annoying is all that atuff on the shelves has no meaning to them, it was all there when they bought the Lodge, they left it exactly like the show model, including that big grey cooking pot on the hob!
They have no flair, no original ideas it's a copy and paste life. Every day is best, really? Every day is pretty much the same as the one before, a narcissistic haven where the admirers feed their ego. Did someone really ask them how they clean their hob and did Prick take it seriously enough to give us a cleaning demo?! A wake up call is long overdue for this pair...

• Heart
Reactions: 16
They have no flair, no original ideas it's a copy and paste life. Every day is best, really? Every day is pretty much the same as the one before, a narcissistic haven where the admirers feed their ego. Did someone really ask them how they clean their hob and did Prick take it seriously enough to give us a cleaning demo?! A wake up call is long overdue for this pair...
This shows when you see the flat is a carbon copy of the caravan

Reactions: 10
They both were having a wank over having fish and chips coz they had their on plate .. everyday is best

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 7
He actually used baby oil not olive oil like he said!

• Haha
Reactions: 13
I can’t believe how much they bad mouthed three businesses in the matter of 2 minutes in this last slog! Firstly calling the haunted house ‘complete garbage’ and a ‘waste of money’ then accusing the fish and chip shop of ‘watering down’ the vinegar, supposedly he left the fish and chips 10 minutes to ‘allow the vinegar to soak in’ yet no one else had even started their food and Jade was still waiting for her bread,like he can wait 10 minutes to eat food put in front of him !!! Then he said the chocolate at the rock shop was ‘probably like wax’ even tho he never tasted it.
Could you imagine how they would be if someone had bad mouthed their business ? They can’t even take feedback on their slog content they even block anyone offering advice on how to improve content.
They’re just nasty, mean foul mouthed wannabes !

• Heart
Reactions: 22
I can’t believe how much they bad mouthed three businesses in the matter of 2 minutes in this last slog! Firstly calling the haunted house ‘complete garbage’ and a ‘waste of money’ then accusing the fish and chip shop of ‘watering down’ the vinegar, supposedly he left the fish and chips 10 minutes to ‘allow the vinegar to soak in’ yet no one else had even started their food and Jade was still waiting for her bread,like he can wait 10 minutes to eat food put in front of him !!! Then he said the chocolate at the rock shop was ‘probably like wax’ even tho he never tasted it.
Could you imagine how they would be if someone had bad mouthed their business ? They can’t even take feedback on their slog content they even block anyone offering advice on how to improve content.
100% narcissist

• Heart
Reactions: 12
This is 💯 truth my husband said why do they have to be negative with everything! They prob even pissed coz of the free fish and chips sign

And when he saw the size of masher waffle he decided to get one and the picture looked small what does that tell you ! He has to get his money worth ,,,,,, prick you are bleeping GARBAGE !

Last edited:
Reactions: 15
Agree, that's someones livelihood there slagging off.
Pair of twats..

Reactions: 9
Morning everyone. Or even afternoon!
I’ve just stumble upon these Lodge guys. Can anyone point me to a previous thread that would tell me more about them. Such as what they do for a living etc. I know I’m just nosy!!

Reactions: 1
I’ve just stumble upon these Lodge guys. Can anyone point me to a previous thread that would tell me more about them. Such as what they do for a living etc. I know I’m just nosy!!
No-one knows for sure what they do for a living as they keep it very close to their chests. They did own a business but sold that just prior to the pandemic. From what we know they own at least one property possibly more that they rent out and Nick keeps eluding to work but we think its just stuff to do with the rentals. Other income will come Patreon and YouTube plus any freebies they can scrounge on the way.

Reactions: 8
What a very strange post! usually in wiki or the start of a new thread is where you can get a catch up. Why are you so interested in them?

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.