Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

NeNe21

Chatty Member
The Lodge Guys #25 the truth is a stranger... Heres your next thumb nail guys "Our scamming lifestyles in danger!"

Reactions: 19

Swamber

Nick's fragile ego and need to be powerful is more obvious than coal on snow.
He's clearly unwell, and in deep need of therapy.
His constant lies are a sign of his fear of inferiority and of lower status in life. He projects his own faults and insecurities on others, and continues to display incredibly thin skin, as he cannot publicly display any accountability for his actions. He ALWAYS has an excuse when he messes up, blaming others. He never owns his actions. He never can quietly take feedback to heart. He never displays remorse after spewing abuse at his spouse, or other people in his life.
He's a fraud, and knows it deep down.
The only way he might begin to improve is by hitting rock bottom.
Upset, Nick?
I'm just telling it how it is. Keeping it real.
Take a hard look at yourself, and be a better person.
Ta.

• Heart

OrlandoJonesy123

Chatty Member
Get a fucking life Pouty. What a pathetic little man you are. Took about 7 tests in 2 days cos he had a little sniffle. It’s a fucking cold. It’s almost like he wanted to boast that he had got COVID. No-one cares you twat. Not sure I’ve ever encountered such a weak human being.

The ‘we worked solidly for 10 years with no weekends. It was 24/7.’ I call bullshit on that. Pouty needs a sit down after cleaning out the air fryer ffs.

• Haha

EmzyRoxIt79

'Can't wait until these bloody tests stop' says the guy whose husband took 7 of them because he had a slight cold.

• Haha

Furnessian

VIP Member
Prick is such a tit. Just own what you said re: the Joe Bloggs thing.

I think his main problem is he thinks he is cleverer than everyone else and doesn't realise for one minute he is actually thick as pigshit and very transparent.

Ladysarah123

VIP Member
I wrote Comment on their 2020 Florida vlog prick got on my nerves when he didn’t say please and thankyou to the staff ect ect I wrote manners don’t cost anything why don’t you smile and say thank you as you come across very abrupt as Disney should be a magical place I got blocked from everything 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 18

NeNe21

Chatty Member
I feel I must say that some of the new activity on here is questionable in my opinion... Having read and re read some recent dialogue, the use of words, grammar and sentence phrasing from one conversation it could almost be Prick himself speaking, particularly the way a point is repeatedly argued to overturn a valid suspicion to shut that suspicion down. Incidentally the raising of a certain long gone contentious and sad event immediately diverted attention away from their latest and most diabolical scheme which had been intensely discussed from their most recent vlog up until that point.

Last edited:
  • Heart

stokie108

VIP Member
Looks like pricks IBS is under control with spicy sausage, spicy curry and spicy hot sauce on his crispbread or has he forgot he’s a sufferer😂😂😂

So he can’t sleep cos of all the travel planning? Seems a perfect man for a travel agent 😂😂😂😂

• Haha

Ladysarah123

VIP Member
I would NEVER give money to these two scrougers they can get a job two fucking lazy bastards why be their patron they have food, lodge, clothes,
Money, income coming in, property, numerous of holidays and with the cost of living has gone up people still send them money every month why? I rather help struggling family and charities money

Vlogwatcher99

Sadly yes for my sins I used to be a patreon of theres but I have seen the light in recent months and noticed that if you are not in the elite group you do get ignored an awful lot, so balls to them, reading everyone's thoughts on here and aswell as been hilarious, it's so true.
Welcome there are a few ex patreons here, we get more all the time. If you want to stay on their groups be careful about identifying yourself as they troll with their two guard dogs Jade and Hannah. Also Prick can never be wrong, in his own mind, most of the time he’s full of shite with no clue

OrlandoJonesy123

Chatty Member
Did Prick really just say ‘Pa-seedo green’ in that House of Horrors place? What a fucking plum.

It‘s pronounced Soo-dough.

They did the same with sazzle they would say its just banter and friends do that but real friends don't they are mocking jade and a few vlogs ago at the real lodge Nick humiliated Mark saying he was checking his phone to see how many followers he had and Hannah looked embarrassed and looked at Leigh and baldy looked flustered because of it
The Prick belittles and mocks everyone. Shame no-one ever answers him back. He’s always on his phone too, always dresses like a cunt, always eating, always drinking. Maybe take a look in the mirror first you massive hypocrite.

Last edited:

DeanH10

Am I missing something here, 6 weeks in Orlando, home for a few weeks, then 3 weeks in Orlando, then home, now I'm seeing they've been on a cruise, been to Paris and DLP, those neices deserve a better holiday than in a bloody camper van, camp being the appropriate word, n what happened to Janines fellow, did he see gobshite for what he really is?
In my opinion, this isn't an ex Patreon, this is a sheep of theirs trying to get us to speak badly of people. And bringing up Leigh's, sister's husband was a way for us to talk about that and be nasty about it. Yes we don't like TLGs, yes we hate their scamming way, but I don't think any one of us would speak badly of something so tragic with their families suffering.

• Heart

josh anderson

Chatty Member
I can’t understand that they are both now fully fledged travel agents with 80% discount but have chosen the hotel Ibis in Southampton. Surely this hotel is only for ‘joe bloggs’

• Haha