The Lodge Guys #24 They’re so vain I bet they think this thread is about them...

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I think it's the loneliness with some people so as it's been said before they are manipulating the lonely and vulnerable and businesses should know this before gifting them anything

They hand in (10) 99p selection boxes once a year to a food bank
I agree about the loneliness aspect. It must have gone through the roof during lockdown which is when they changed in my opinion. They saw the pound signs light up in their eyes and saw it as easy money. Why work when you can get paid to sit at home. You see some of the ppl at the meets and doesn’t take a scientist to see the kind of ppl they are exploiting 🤔

Reactions: 15
I agree about the loneliness aspect. It must have gone through the roof during lockdown which is when they changed in my opinion. They saw the pound signs light up in their eyes and saw it as easy money. Why work when you can get paid to sit at home. You see some of the ppl at the meets and doesn’t take a scientist to see the kind of ppl they are exploiting 🤔
I was a patreon during the lockdown because they had movie nights. Once I moved and came out of lockdown (moved to Orlando) I decided to not renew my membership. I had paid for a year but still had a few months left when I cancelled my automatic renewal. I was kicked off Discord at that point. I then (not knowing I was) outed them on here not long after for taking back to back cruises, breaking COVID rules and they banned me from everything, patreon, facebook and Instagram. Apparently there's a vlog that was videoed the day this happened and they were super flustered. I posted it at 9 in the morning and was banned an hour later, so yes, they do read here ALOT.

Reactions: 25
The food they cooked for family looked utterly rank. What's their aversion to using real chicken? All this quorn and vivera is ridiculous for people that are not vegetarian. The only think Nick can cook is everything in one pot with a million different herbs, spices, sauces and flavouring. It must taste disgusting. He doesn't even realize that the little jar of "picante" as he calls it from M&S is actually meat. He thinks it's some sort of tomato sauce. Look at it.....a pot of slop.
They think it’s low fat. But all the crap they add to it

Reactions: 6
Is Pouty wearing a terry toweling polo shirt? 🤪😂

‘It’s like a Disney hotel’ - no it’s not you pair of bleeping maggots 🙄

Reactions: 8
I know I’m so behind on here but are prick and pouty hoping for a free cruise!!! They seem to be showing the mug from celeb silhouette every day??

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Well done @Sybil for another fab title about this pair of vain, alcoholic scammers.

The previous thread is here:
Hi all, new member here, I'd just like to say, these 2 used to be so down to earth and funny, but now I'm sorry but they are just cringe, and Nick, prick, whatever you want to call him, had an argument with my stepdaughter about how the genie plus system works, I mean she works at Disney so she should know ffs

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 20
Well done @Sybil for another fab title about this pair of vain, alcoholic scammers.

The previous thread is here:
Sadly yes for my sins I used to be a patreon of theres but I have seen the light in recent months and noticed that if you are not in the elite group you do get ignored an awful lot, so balls to them, reading everyone's thoughts on here and aswell as been hilarious, it's so true.

Reactions: 20
Sadly yes for my sins I used to be a patreon of theres but I have seen the light in recent months and noticed that if you are not in the elite group you do get ignored an awful lot, so balls to them, reading everyone's thoughts on here and aswell as been hilarious, it's so true.
Welcome there are a few ex patreons here, we get more all the time. If you want to stay on their groups be careful about identifying yourself as they troll with their two guard dogs Jade and Hannah. Also Prick can never be wrong, in his own mind, most of the time he’s full of shite with no clue

Reactions: 18
Here you go
Because we all know where primark is

Hi all, new member here, I'd just like to say, these 2 used to be so down to earth and funny, but now I'm sorry but they are just cringe, and Nick, prick, whatever you want to call him, had an argument with my stepdaughter about how the genie plus system works, I mean she works at Disney so she should know ffs
Welcome there are a few ex patreons here, we get more all the time. If you want to stay on their groups be careful about identifying yourself as they troll with their two guard dogs Jade and Hannah. Also Prick can never be wrong, in his own mind, most of the time he’s full of shite with no clue
I best be careful then cos they'll know who I am

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 11
I was a patreon during the lockdown because they had movie nights. Once I moved and came out of lockdown (moved to Orlando) I decided to not renew my membership. I had paid for a year but still had a few months left when I cancelled my automatic renewal. I was kicked off Discord at that point. I then (not knowing I was) outed them on here not long after for taking back to back cruises, breaking COVID rules and they banned me from everything, patreon, facebook and Instagram. Apparently there's a vlog that was videoed the day this happened and they were super flustered. I posted it at 9 in the morning and was banned an hour later, so yes, they do read here ALOT.
You are not the only one, you probably know us, Steve and Sandy and we were the same. We outed them and now blocked from everything, not that we care, its quite funny. We are still friends with people still being blindsided by them but the word is spreading what they are like and i can see others leaving shortly x

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 21
You are not the only one, you probably know us, Steve and Sandy and we were the same. We outed them and now blocked from everything, not that we care, its quite funny. We are still friends with people still being blindsided by them but the word is spreading what they are like and i can see others leaving shortly x
Pretty sure the appletree lodges freebie with their new "besties" Mark and dullah will have wound a few of the ones up who are in the inner circle 🔵

Reactions: 12
Totally going off course here but what really grinds my gears is Bazza constantly telling us the price of stuff in bucks. BUCKS BUCKS BUCKS BUCKS BUCKS BUCKS BUCKS. Your British pal and most of your viewers will be British so please just say dollars. It's proper cringeworthy.
Hes an idiot. Whats funny we have Brit friends who live in Orlando and word is spreading amongst the ex pat community about the know it all Lynch’s and actually how little they do know and the crap they churn out.

Pretty sure the appletree lodges freebie with their new "besties" Mark and dullah will have wound a few of the ones up who are in the inner circle 🔵
[/QUOTE
Oh yes, the new besties! Wont be long before they get dropped

Reactions: 11
Sandy and Steve, did you guys used to be their "close friends?"

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.