The Lodge Guys #24 They’re so vain I bet they think this thread is about them...

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I suspect that they have already discovered to some extent that the whole thing is a scam and one day we won't hear anything more about it. There was already hints of it when Prick was saying he couldn't find the hotel he wanted on his "travel agent" site.

Reactions: 10
I suspect that they have already discovered to some extent that the whole thing is a scam and one day we won't hear anything more about it. There was already hints of it when Prick was saying he couldn't find the hotel he wanted on his "travel agent" site.
With more hair and no bawbags lol 😆

Reactions: 6
Just joined...put a couple of comments on their you tube page about inteltravel..and warned people about it,told them to look on trustpilot to verify...comments deleted within 5 minutes....scammers who don't care about people getting dragged into a crappy pyramid scheme!!!

• Wow
Reactions: 22
Just joined...put a couple of comments on their you tube page about inteltravel..and warned people about it,told them to look on trustpilot to verify...comments deleted within 5 minutes....scammers who don't care about people getting dragged into a crappy pyramid scheme!!!
I think this is going to prove a MASSIVE own goal for the lazy scroungers

Reactions: 14
Everything about their”work” is so sectretive. What they did in the past, what they do now. So suddenly they go public on his new travel” career” after 5 days training! 🤔🤔🤔

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Everything about their”work” is so sectretive. What they did in the past, what they do now. So suddenly they go public on his new travel” career” after 5 days training! 🤔🤔🤔
It's secretive cos they don't do anything!!! This isn't a secret cos they hope to sucker the sheep in

Reactions: 13
She was a nervous flyer so that's why they were going to the US in the first place. Now she is not a nervous flyer but prefers to have someone with her at the airport, but apparently she will be fine flying home from New York alone. Ok.
They make no sense when they speak , they literally trip over their own lies!!

Reactions: 11
Next Thread Title Suggestion
The Lodge Guys #25 - Vlogs, vlogs, vlogs......but we're travel agents now, not Joe Bloggs.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 35
Did we not just a couple of vlogs ago see Nick completely stressed for hours booking their US travel plans. How is this person then to be trusted to book other peoples holiday and be the first point of contact when something goes wrong?!

From what I am seeing of the reviews of people who tried and failed Inteletravel is that you need to be spending a heck of a lot of your own money before you start to see the rewards LIKE EVERY OTHER PYRAMID SCHEME!! People who make money off it are people who live to travel, staying in luxury fancy resorts that make people jealous that they want it and then they can offer it at "discounted rates" not 2 moaning idiots who scrounged accommodation in Florida and stayed on other peoples booking at deluxe resorts! It is just another fad that has made Nick wet his pants and will be forgotten about by the end of summer unless they can convince the sheep to book through them.

Reactions: 14
I think that Deirdre recruited them
I hadn't seen her name before this vlog

Didn't watch the vlogs just had a quick look at the comment and noticed this reply. They worked for 10 years 12 hours a day. It must have been so hard for them building their business only to take the money and run to scam off more vulnerable folk.
I'm sure that they could have worked less hours if they employed others to do the work rather than doing it themselves. I'm sure it was a postal company selling household cleaning items etc so buying in products in bulk, selling them on and posting them out

Reactions: 11
So many people just seem to disappear from their lives..Charlotte..the sisters husband...it seems no one is allowed to disagree with them or are banished...a sure sign of extreme control!!!

Reactions: 1
Expecting a ban any time, saying that I have been expecting one for a while but not as yet, but as soon as they see my last comment it should be ta ta time, yippee

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.