The Lodge Guys #24 They’re so vain I bet they think this thread is about them...

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So the other guys were "mingling" by going to work? How decadent.

Having an employer and obligations is a concept Prick cannot comprehend.

Reactions: 8
Prick in today's vlog when Pouty talks about learning French... "All I need to know is la beer"

Just about sums him up :confused:

Reactions: 12
I’d love to hear from People who have been unfortunate to be in the same cruise ship or hotel as these guys or in restaurants snd seen their behaviours first hand. Omg imagine being in the room next door to then in a cruise with those paper thin walls!

• Heart
Reactions: 11
They really are getting above themselves, the comment about only staying at high end caravan parks, not “a scratty sights” I really wish everyone would wake up and smell the coffee with these two!!

Morning, when you know you have been blocked, you know you have got to them. Didnt even realise until a 3rd party told us, that includes Mark and Hannah too who we were never friends with or followed or had any kind of interest in 😂😂😂😂 morning Hannah!!

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Morning, when you know you have been blocked, you know you have got to them. Didnt even realise until a 3rd party told us, that includes Mark and Hannah too who we were never friends with or followed or had any kind of interest in 😂😂😂😂 morning Hannah!!
They really are sad. Prick probably barked block block block and they blocked. It’s like they don’t have a mind of their own

Yep, Mark and Hannah blocked me on insta too! I'm sure Prick has given them a list of who to block 🤣🤣

Sheep who ask them general questions on their socials go unanswered for hours yet comments calling out their bullshit get deleted within minutes. They put more time and effort into not being outed as scammers which actually says a lot about the pressure they are under now that so many people have wised up to their antics

Last edited:
Reactions: 21
Me and my boyfriend always have a laugh saying the following in nicks accent: Pontoon Boat, Wind Jammer, Blue Moon!!

• Haha
A few observations from the latest instalment of the gits. Forgive me but doesn't isolating mean that you don't go out, yet they can go to the shops, Nick "needed" a brandy watching the film mmmmmmm🤔, Mark is out with jade, did anyone else notice on the Christmas party vlog Mark and jade dissappear. And the main thing, my god how rude and aggressive was he about that tripod, he is a obnoxious rude intolerant man,

Reactions: 13
It must be exhausting being them, because although we know they do get loads of negative comments that we don't see, the time they spend deleting and blocking, I mean could you be bothered living like that?? The must have a spreadsheet that they share amongst themselves with everyone on it that needs blocking!! What a price to pay for the life they are living!

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Can you report them to you tube?
Yes you can.

That vlog should have a adult only viewers it should get reported to YT
Its easy to do..

YT can de monetize videos for a bit of background music but will allow that trashy comment
They de monetize for these sorts of comments as well...

Been there, done it and awaiting the T-Shirt
I'm waiting for my T-shirt as well...

Reactions: 7
It must be exhausting being them, because although we know they do get loads of negative comments that we don't see, the time they spend deleting and blocking, I mean could you be bothered living like that?? The must have a spreadsheet that they share amongst themselves with everyone on it that needs blocking!! What a price to pay for the life they are living!
I find Prick is becoming more and more spiteful and aggressive... the fact Pouty leaves his comments in proves he's passive aggressive because he edits and could make him look so much better, so it proves he actively wants Prick to come across in this way. They're both narcissistic and completely self obsessed, Pouty literally pouting constantly at the camera and Prick constantly spewing his know it all me me me "facts"

• Heart
Reactions: 13
Yes you can.

Its easy to do..

They de monetize for these sorts of comments as well...

I'm waiting for my T-shirt as well...
It’s super easy to do. Find the video you have an issue with, in the corner will be three little dots, click that and then select the category your grievance falls into. Press enter. Done. That’s it, no other faffing about.

That is what he calls “work” 😆

• Haha
I find Prick is becoming more and more spiteful and aggressive... the fact Pouty leaves his comments in proves he's passive aggressive because he edits and could make him look so much better, so it proves he actively wants Prick to come across in this way. They're both narcissistic and completely self obsessed, Pouty literally pouting constantly at the camera and Prick constantly spewing his know it all me me me "facts"
I love how Nicky Know-It-All-Know Nothing had to backtrack on the Blaze Pizza comment! that Blaze Pizza is only in Orlando!

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I
Yep, Mark and Hannah blocked me on insta too! I'm sure Prick has given them a list of who to block 🤣🤣
It did make me smile, why on earth would we be interested in their lives? If we had been we would have sent a request. No interest in them at all. We dont even watch the vlogs anymore and not done for months

The vlogs with H&M are the worse they have done yet, they have added absolutely nothing, just because P&P fancy the absolute pants of him doesn't make him/them watchable!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.