The Lodge Guys #24 They’re so vain I bet they think this thread is about them...

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The kid is an obnoxious little tit
I quite like TD3 but have to agree little Jimmy grates on me. I’m never a fan of kids who are a bit too confident and come across as cocky. I’m also not interested in a 10 year olds review of a hotel, a meal or the swimming pool as practically all kids think everything is the best ever! In a few years time he won’t be seen on the vlogs anymore as his school mates will mock him for it.
The most obnoxious kid I’ve encountered on vlogs has to be the eldest daughter from the Hackett family. Typical dance girl who loves TikTok and Insta as she is constantly pouting and flicking V signs! Does my head in.

Last edited:
Reactions: 6
Who’d have thought ice pops were like frozen watered down squash! Ffs
I’d like to mention some new patreons
Toby carvery
Tyrone shoelaces
Ben doon
Juan kerr
Phil Macavity
Mike hunt
😂😂😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Another bragging video ! Obviously the shoes went back coz prick didn’t allow him to have them, poor thing he really wanted them so he can be like mark and all the youngster he seen at Disney bless him

• Haha
Reactions: 10
7up on the cruise. In the 5 years I've watched them they have never bought 7 up..so I think that's the go with the vodka...oops I mean mouthwash

• Haha
Reactions: 13
"I'm using my new status as a travel agent to get us cheap hotels" oh frig off Prick 😂

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 12
Noticed he packed the senna - I’m sure he’s using that as a laxative to lose weight

• Wow
Reactions: 14
Hannah and Mark going on the cruise with them? Are the kids going? How boring for them.

Noticed he packed the senna - I’m sure he’s using that as a laxative to lose weight
They mentioned taking laxatives a long time ago, and when he turned from the fridge with the tonic water he had been eating, lying twit, fasting my arse

• Haha
Reactions: 12
They mentioned taking laxatives a long time ago, and when he turned from the fridge with the tonic water he had been eating, lying twit, fasting my arse
Start of the vlog, Nick was cutting up an apple, probably for fruit and yoghurt breakfast, yet we saw him handing Leigh a slice of toast. So I think he's too hungry to be doing 24 hour fasting, which is totally normal. Then late in the vlog he's seen warming up some curry as it's only 200 odd calories and it shouldn't matter too much.

Nick, when you read this, ditch the 24 hour fast, and do a 16/8 fast, it would be much more sustainable for you if you then eat the correct foods during the 8 hour timeframe. 1200 calories for 2 days is dangerous. Just admit you can't do this and stop putting your health at risk, cause that's what you're doing because you're so stubborn to admit you were wrong in the first place.

Reactions: 11
That knife gets used for everything, doesn't it? For the love of GOD will someone get them a set of knives?

Reactions: 9
Another bragging video ! Obviously the shoes went back coz prick didn’t allow him to have them, poor thing he really wanted them so he can be like mark and all the youngster he seen at Disney bless him
The vans that pouty bought recentky?

Reactions: 4
I watched The Despicable Three once. That was enough. Dunno what she was rabbiting on about, my attention was constantly drawn to the bairn's facial expressions and eye rolling. That's some weird tit.

I quite like TD3 but have to agree little Jimmy grates on me. I’m never a fan of kids who are a bit too confident and come across as cocky. I’m also not interested in a 10 year olds review of a hotel, a meal or the swimming pool as practically all kids think everything is the best ever! In a few years time he won’t be seen on the vlogs anymore as his school mates will mock him for it.
The most obnoxious kid I’ve encountered on vlogs has to be the eldest daughter from the Hackett family. Typical dance girl who loves TikTok and Insta as she is constantly pouting and flicking V signs! Does my head in.
Ahh yes The Chackit Family. Is this the wannabee wag who nearly missed their flight because she wanted to leave the gate to go shopping?

Last edited:
Reactions: 5
Hahaha as usual he can’t stick to a ‘diet’ for more than a few days, every time it lasts a few days until he starts cheating ! Was totally eating when he was in the fridge getting tonic water , then ate the LG slurry then announced he’s given it up fasting.
All that muscle food will not get used before then go on the cruise! I hate that muscle foods allow them to be an influencer for them they need to watch the channel of who they give promos too first.
So the cruise doesn’t have free soda? And they’re just going to take two bottles of wine for the week lol you right!
Oh a quick travel agent status reminder from Prick I don’t know if he’ll push sheep to book with him as they will have to share phone numbers with them and that’s a big risk to them getting random calls from sheeple all times of the day and night!
Huge patron and YouTube push for more money for ‘equipment’ (cruises)
Don’t keep putting shoes on the kitchen counter! I don’t care if they’re new shoes it’s still gross!
That chicken dinner looks so dry and rank.

• Heart
Start of the vlog, Nick was cutting up an apple, probably for fruit and yoghurt breakfast, yet we saw him handing Leigh a slice of toast. So I think he's too hungry to be doing 24 hour fasting, which is totally normal. Then late in the vlog he's seen warming up some curry as it's only 200 odd calories and it shouldn't matter too much.

Nick, when you read this, ditch the 24 hour fast, and do a 16/8 fast, it would be much more sustainable for you if you then eat the correct foods during the 8 hour timeframe. 1200 calories for 2 days is dangerous. Just admit you can't do this and stop putting your health at risk, cause that's what you're doing because you're so stubborn to admit you were wrong in the first place.
I say this time and again. Liars have to be very good to remember what they’ve said. Prick isn’t! LIAR LIAR LIAR

Reactions: 8
Nick has appeared manic in the past two slogs. There is a panic/urgency which is not healthy.
Maybe the lies and MLM hard sale is too much for his fragile ego.

Reactions: 8
I don’t think he has an ego, in his tit for brains it doesn’t compute - he has no understanding of ‘right’ only what they ‘do’

Reactions: 6
The negative comments are definitely creeping in now and increasing in number ... their response is in line with all the other replies, they never own a comment or accept they're wrong in this instance saying it is based on viewers comments of super 8 inns... so interestingly saying its not them making a crass comment it's fuelled by their viewers, errrrm no they are YOUR WORDS

Attachments

God why does he keep calling Booking.com, Bookings.com 🤬🤬🤬 Ive worked in hotel reservations departments for years and Prick if you're reading and want to play at being a travel agent, at least get one of the major third party providers names right!

Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.