The Lodge Guys #24 They’re so vain I bet they think this thread is about them...

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The Lodge Guys #25: Not Joe Bloggs, never out the bogs, totally tedious vlogs

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 32
Commented on an earlier thread but I'm back as the cruise vlog is imminent.... They boarded 17th June and back 24th - I saw them on board.

Reactions: 13
More tea on the scammers please 😃😃😃😃
Here's a summary reposted:
I bumped into them on a cruise last week (Anthem of the Seas - France, Spain). They were on the 15th floor stairwell landing when I politely said hi Nick, Lee - the Lodge Guys I watch your videos. They just ignored me, seemed to scuttle off rather than wishing to acknowledge viewers...

Saw them a few days later boarding the train to Paris when the cruise visited le Havre but didn't bother wasting my breath again.

• Wow
Reactions: 17
Seven weeks free accommodation and they ‘treat’ them to this. Prick has commented that he could eat it again. Left out the bit ‘but only if the Bazza’s paid..’
Hope he gave it a good ten minutes for the vinegar to soak into his fish before tucking in lol 😆 I bet the conversation was absolutely riveting, three huge egos and Mrs Bore-za, sorry Mrs Bazza all around one table!

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I propose a way of making their slogs more enjoyable, it's a drinking game, when either of the poor man's chuckle brothers says "literally" or "chill" you have a drink. Should come with a health warning because if you follow it religiously you'll be... to quote a bell end "pissed off me tits"

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I propose a way of making their slogs more enjoyable, it's a drinking game, when either of the poor man's chuckle brothers says "literally" or "chill" you have a drink. Should come with a health warning because if you follow it religiously you'll be... to quote a bell end "pissed off me tits"
Prize for who will be more sozzled by the end of the video, the viewer or Nick!

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Here's a summary reposted:
I bumped into them on a cruise last week (Anthem of the Seas - France, Spain). They were on the 15th floor stairwell landing when I politely said hi Nick, Lee - the Lodge Guys I watch your videos. They just ignored me, seemed to scuttle off rather than wishing to acknowledge viewers...

Saw them a few days later boarding the train to Paris when the cruise visited le Havre but didn't bother wasting my breath again.
If you had slipped them a fiver they would have been your best pal for the rest of the cruise

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Why isn't he recommending his company? Surely recruiting is what he is there for and he has the perfect platform to do so. Very strange.
As that would tell everyone that he is paying a monthly fee and needs to get a lot of commission to break even

Reactions: 6
It def be child portions as they have to pay for the bazza who would get an adult size meal , they won’t dare share in front of their friends

• Haha
Reactions: 7
As that would tell everyone that he is paying a monthly fee and needs to get a lot of commission to break even
Is it easy to leave a Pyramid Scheme the only knowledge I have of them is from Coronation Street!!

• Haha
Reactions: 8
For someone who relies on money from people who probably haven’t got it in the first place, he really is a rude and obnoxious twit.
He is always like this, he seems to want to share details when he can make money but minimal when he can't.

Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.