The Lodge Guys #24 They’re so vain I bet they think this thread is about them...

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Seven weeks free accommodation and they ‘treat’ them to this. Prick has commented that he could eat it again. Left out the bit ‘but only if the Bazza’s paid..’
How pathetic! fake smiles, vlogging camera in full view (look at meeeeeeeee vibes) and the stingiest portion of fish and chips in the UK.

Reactions: 9
Commented on an earlier thread but I'm back as the cruise vlog is imminent.... They boarded 17th June and back 24th - I saw them on board.
I can't wait to see the meltdown they have once the cruise finishes on the 24th. @NeveragainTLG started posting his revelations on the 25th June. The vlogs from DLP are going to be manic!

• Haha
Reactions: 16
The green and yellow medication Leigh was showing of was Fluoxetine its for major OCD and panic disorder i know someone who take these
I used to take it for my anxiety I noticed them aswell...they didn't help they just made me numb to everything and that's no way to live saying that, that's properly how he can stay in that relationship

• Sad
Reactions: 10
Because of the Pandemic it's been almost 3 years since we were last in Orlando, I was furloughed for some time, money was tight, I got to go back to work, started saving hard, now it's 12 weeks away, my family and I have done it all ourselves, I am proud of that, when I finally arrive at MCO my tears and excitement will be genuine, not false money orientated tears, when Nick feigns excitement & nervousness its screams acting BAD ACTING!

• Heart
Reactions: 21
Because of the Pandemic it's been almost 3 years since we were last in Orlando, I was furloughed for some time, money was tight, I got to go back to work, started saving hard, now it's 12 weeks away, my family and I have done it all ourselves, I am proud of that, when I finally arrive at MCO my tears and excitement will be genuine, not false money orientated tears, when Nick feigns excitement & nervousness its screams acting BAD ACTING!
we went back in may after the lockdown me and my husband saved I was the only one working I cried at magic kingdom when I saw the castle x

• Heart
Yes I was so emotional just being on the plane and feeling normal. I was in tears at sea world they just flowed. His screaming on rides is put on for show. Does not care how annoying it is for other riders

• Heart
Reactions: 10
He is always like this, he seems to want to share details when he can make money but minimal when he can't.
you beat me to this,100% they would have named the restaurant and given all the details should they have got a money deal! honestly who does her think he is? he is not famous not even in the you tube world! even actual famous people do not act like this arrogant prig! It not even funny, he thinks he's going to get away with that old chestnut of 'just Nick being funny and people don't understand his humour' like his excited dance walking onto a cruise ship that he 'always does' when caught out being insulting to someone with a mobility issue, he's nothing but a absolute knob! wake up and smell the BS sheeple before they bleed you all dry!

Reactions: 13
The bastard sorry to swear he always has taken the piss out of people with mobility issue /mental health/ elderly/staff

Reactions: 7
#25 Our channel is failing but we’ll keep on sailing, as long as the vulnerable keep on paying.

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Do hope it didn't spoil their "holiday" as they so seldom get the chance to have one lol 😆
Now now they work hard remember 😂😂

So it's come to an end. Like many things in life it's run its course. My days of being a "lodger" are over. I doubt very much this will be authorised by moderators or admin and I doubt very much that they will give a tit, over the past 3 years since I started watching, you have gone from being a fun down to earth pair, to a horrible, rude, obnoxious abusive person, someone who things that they are ALWAYS right about everything, yet doesn't really know much about anything.I have noticed that there has been some questionable comments being said, I have also noticed that the level of how shall I say smugness has increased along with the level of rudeness towards us "Joe bloggs". Now they won't care a jot, but when the rude, I think I know it all attitude and obnoxious behaviour is directed towards one of my family members, that sir is when you have crossed the line, I know I'll get blocked and probably not just by lodgers but by other vloggers too, but that is their choice. Like I say you have crossed the line, so next time you have something to say then I think that really you should keep your mouth well and truly shut. You won't be bothered about this and I doubt it will be viewed, but I feel better for saying it, so in your own words.... Frig off
Who thinks this won't get accepted 😂😂😂

Last edited:
Reactions: 22

So it's come to an end. Like many things in life it's run its course. My days of being a "lodger" are over. I doubt very much this will be authorised by moderators or admin and I doubt very much that they will give a tit, over the past 3 years since I started watching, you have gone from being a fun down to earth pair, to a horrible, rude, obnoxious abusive person, someone who things that they are ALWAYS right about everything, yet doesn't really know much about anything.I have noticed that there has been some questionable comments being said, I have also noticed that the level of how shall I say smugness has increased along with the level of rudeness towards us "Joe bloggs". Now they won't care a jot, but when the rude, I think I know it all attitude and obnoxious behaviour is directed towards one of my family members, that sir is when you have crossed the line, I know I'll get blocked and probably not just by lodgers but by other vloggers too, but that is their choice. Like I say you have crossed the line, so next time you have something to say then I think that really you should keep your mouth well and truly shut. You won't be bothered about this and I doubt it will be viewed, but I feel better for saying it, so in your own words.... Frig off
I don’t think posts are approved but it won’t stay up long if it’s that Facebook arse licking group. I’m gonna keep eye out for it 😃😃😃

What did they say to sone one in your family? They are truly hideous.

I don’t think posts are approved but it won’t stay up long if it’s that Facebook arse licking group. I’m gonna keep eye out for it 😃😃😃

What did they say to sone one in your family? They are truly hideous.
He was rude towards my stepdaughter and arguing with her about the genie plus at MK, thought he knew it all, thing is, she works there, so knows more, and he didn't like it

• Wow
He was rude towards my stepdaughter and arguing with her about the genie plus at MK, thought he knew it all, thing is, she works there, so knows more, and he didn't like it
Sounds about right. He is one nasty prick for sure. He knows piss all about anything though.

Fully agree they are punching well above their weight now and I’m sorry but he’s definitely going to go too far soon and insulting loved ones is going to get them in some hot water ! I hope your comment reaches them and they address it but I guarantee it will get removed by a guard dog moderator before then are even aware … but they read here so at least it can’t be hidden from them.
Sorry your family member was treated badly it’s tough when our family members are in positions that open then to public abuse as we are programmed to protect them and it hurts when we can’t ❤

The number of FB posts asking them to explain the Virgin points thing and getting a second credit card etc has predictably grown immensely since their vlog "explaining" it.

I don't post there, merely read, but if I did, I'd be telling people to stay well clear of all that. You have to be incredibly organised for it to be remotely worthwhile or have tons of time on your hands, like the Lodge Cocks do. Who among us honestly has the time or inclination to check Tesco and Morrison's websites every day to see what offers they have on points before going shopping, sometimes going to two or three places to maximise points? Ridiculous. A lot of the folks on there aren't the brightest and copy the twats on whatever they do and I think Prick and Pouty need to be more mindful of this when recommending madcap schemes that supposedly save money.

Also, I don't understand why you would want to tie yourself into one airline. There are lots of deals to be had on flights at the moment but seemingly none of them with Virgin. It would be better to use a cash back credit card and spend the money you get from that on whatever flight deal you can find.

Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.