The Lodge Guys #24 They’re so vain I bet they think this thread is about them...

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Has it been removed? I can’t find it 🤣

So they’ve signed up to Inteletravel a massive MLM I just fell down a rabbit hole reading reviews on them - they are proper scammers so suits the caravan dwellers well I guess. You pay 30 quid a month plus 140 sign up fee and suddenly you are a “travel agent” 🤣
Yeah it appears to have gone. Good ole Deirdre and another mentioned the name of the company and someone else spoke about the reviews and boom it was gone, wouldn’t anyone the sheep to know it’s a pyramid scheme. They need to find this after all

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Here you go Nick, need a new PM, you might as well have a go, you tend to know about everything else

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 27
I wouldn’t give them a penny of my hard earned money, can you imagine the after sales service they’ll provide!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Well I gave in a watched the vlog, what a pair pretentious of idiots they are! Who in there right mind would book anything through them given the mess they’ve made of taking Nick’s mum to LA, for goodness sake just pay for her to sit with you. I found it heartbreaking to listen to Nick saying she wouldn’t be allowed in premium if one of them swapped for a while but that Leigh could go sit in economy with her, who on earth does he think he is. He’s a whole new level of cockiness and will never tell anyone the actual amount he’s paying for these hotels unlike their so called friends Ade and Lisa who are honest and open in what they spend. So they’re doing a cruise and trip into France presumably Epernay for champagne tasting and Spain?? How will they have time to run a travel agents, edit vlogs and all their others business’ which they now claim to have??

• Haha
Reactions: 17
So generous of them to take up the free nuts to her

#25. Going on a cruise and will be heavily on the booze

• Haha
Well I gave in a watched the vlog, what a pair pretentious of idiots they are! Who in there right mind would book anything through them given the mess they’ve made of taking Nick’s mum to LA, for goodness sake just pay for her to sit with you. I found it heartbreaking to listen to Nick saying she wouldn’t be allowed in premium if one of them swapped for a while but that Leigh could go sit in economy with her, who on earth does he think he is. He’s a whole new level of cockiness and will never tell anyone the actual amount he’s paying for these hotels unlike their so called friends Ade and Lisa who are honest and open in what they spend. So they’re doing a cruise and trip into France presumably Epernay for champagne tasting and Spain?? How will they have time to run a travel agents, edit vlogs and all their others business’ which they now claim to have??
Notice it was Pouty who offered to swap seats initially not her son !! He soon stopped that tho I think because he didn’t want to spend a 12 hour flight with his mum !

Reactions: 9
She was a nervous flyer so that's why they were going to the US in the first place. Now she is not a nervous flyer but prefers to have someone with her at the airport, but apparently she will be fine flying home from New York alone. Ok.

• Wow
She was a nervous flyer so that's why they were going to the US in the first place. Now she is not a nervous flyer but prefers to have someone with her at the airport, but apparently she will be fine flying home from New York alone. Ok.
And he quoted that’s his mum is very independent and can travel on her own

It's all a big pile of bullshit

Initially they were 'going with her' as she's a nervous flyer now they say she's 'going with them'. Two totally different things in my opinion!

Reactions: 11
That pair of undercrackers make it up as they go along

Not more lies from them????? Surely some mistake 😂

• Haha
Nick and Leigh

Fun and uplifting vlogs? That's a joke, right? You wouldn't know the meaning of a hard day's work if it hit you in the face.

You are liars, scammers and clowns 🤡 Anyone that worships you or praises you needs to get their head tested.

• Heart
Reactions: 17
Didn't watch the vlogs just had a quick look at the comment and noticed this reply. They worked for 10 years 12 hours a day. It must have been so hard for them building their business only to take the money and run to scam off more vulnerable folk.
Load of BS

Someone has criticised the Joe Bloggs thing underneath the YouTube video and Prick (I assume) has gone to great lengths to explain why only "snowflakes" would be offended by it and how you can't say anything these days etc etc. Of course morons are sticking up for him.

However you spin it, that was a rude comment and doesn't make much business sense as I assume these "Joe Bloggs" are exactly the people they want to prop up their pyramid scheme travel agency

Reactions: 14
Nick and Leigh

Fun and uplifting vlogs? That's a joke, right? You wouldn't know the meaning of a hard day's work if it hit you in the face.

You are liars, scammers and clowns 🤡 Anyone that worships you or praises you needs to get their head tested.
How uplifting can shite curries and teacakes be??

• Haha
  • Sick
the way they pose with prick looking over poutys shoulder reminds me of the Martin and Gary kemp pose for the Krays movie ,sorry I don't know how to insert photos lol

• Haha
Nick Close and Leigh Sales
There is nothing aspirational or uplifting about your lifestyle 🤡
Neither are you travel agents after 2 hours training.
Soon enough your house of cards will come tumbling down and when it does it will be because of your actions alone.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.