Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

BullfaBugle

#25 Our channel is failing but we’ll keep on sailing, as long as the vulnerable keep on paying.

• Haha
Reactions: 21

NeveragainTLG

I was a patreon during the lockdown because they had movie nights. Once I moved and came out of lockdown (moved to Orlando) I decided to not renew my membership. I had paid for a year but still had a few months left when I cancelled my automatic renewal. I was kicked off Discord at that point. I then (not knowing I was) outed them on here not long after for taking back to back cruises, breaking COVID rules and they banned me from everything, patreon, facebook and Instagram. Apparently there's a vlog that was videoed the day this happened and they were super flustered. I posted it at 9 in the morning and was banned an hour later, so yes, they do read here ALOT.
You are not the only one, you probably know us, Steve and Sandy and we were the same. We outed them and now blocked from everything, not that we care, its quite funny. We are still friends with people still being blindsided by them but the word is spreading what they are like and i can see others leaving shortly x

• Heart
  • Haha

Lauurz

VIP Member
Screenshot_20220706-175026.png

Drinks too much?
Belittles people?
Scams people?
Treats family members like shit?

• Haha

Miss Minnie

VIP Member
Because of the Pandemic it's been almost 3 years since we were last in Orlando, I was furloughed for some time, money was tight, I got to go back to work, started saving hard, now it's 12 weeks away, my family and I have done it all ourselves, I am proud of that, when I finally arrive at MCO my tears and excitement will be genuine, not false money orientated tears, when Nick feigns excitement & nervousness its screams acting BAD ACTING!

• Heart

Swamber

A Caravan Codependents Cheat Sheet:

"We're isolating" - leave the house multiple times for frivolous reasons.
"Fasting" - eat/drink sugars.
"Work" - constantly scroll socials to control narrative.
"Friends" - people who benefit us at the moment.
"IBS" - booze shits.
"Every Day Is Best" - do the same boring shit daily.
"Be kind" - to us, be we'll verbally abuse you.

• Heart
  • Haha

swipeup

VIP Member
What a very strange post! usually in wiki or the start of a new thread is where you can get a catch up. Why are you so interested in them?
Why is it a very strange post. A Tattler comes across them and comes on to ask where they find out more about them. Seems reasonable. I mean why are any of us interested in them? There's an awful lot of suspicion and skepticism on this thread these days towards new commenters.

Flowerstar68

VIP Member
Four hours to get to Southampton and they're bored after two hours. This American road trip is going to be hilarious to watch. They'll be driving more hours than that in vast areas of nothing! I can't wait!

• Haha

Vlogwatcher99

Morning Tattlers! Anyone feel like scamming some sheep today, I’ll pretend to be a travel agent and we’ll need a pretend pilot to fly our plane, someone to run a “hotel” could be a tent or a caravan and then it’s someone needs to put up a car for the “car hire” we can tell everyone they can get 99% off hotels and they need to pay just £79.95 up front how cool is that, then you need to pay a monthly fee of £120 and we’ll get you the best deals! Who’s in? We’ll make a fortune

• Haha
  • Heart

fookTat

Sheep who ask them general questions on their socials go unanswered for hours yet comments calling out their bullshit get deleted within minutes. They put more time and effort into not being outed as scammers which actually says a lot about the pressure they are under now that so many people have wised up to their antics

Last edited:

Swamber

I'd love to see Nick get the rates that I do. I've spent my career in hotels and airports.
There is zero chance he'd get industry inside rates, and I highly doubt anyone with a grain of integrity would risk their buddy pass privilege on these twats.
As for Vegas, I don't pay for rooms. Ever. Seriously.
Show me their IATA cards. No reputable property would be associated with these twats.
Get fucked, Nick. You're a fraud.

• Heart
Reactions: 20

Chewbacca is god

Well done @Sybil for another fab title about this pair of vain, alcoholic scammers.

The previous thread is here:
Sadly yes for my sins I used to be a patreon of theres but I have seen the light in recent months and noticed that if you are not in the elite group you do get ignored an awful lot, so balls to them, reading everyone's thoughts on here and aswell as been hilarious, it's so true.

Chewbacca is god

Well done @Sybil for another fab title about this pair of vain, alcoholic scammers.

The previous thread is here:
Hi all, new member here, I'd just like to say, these 2 used to be so down to earth and funny, but now I'm sorry but they are just cringe, and Nick, prick, whatever you want to call him, had an argument with my stepdaughter about how the genie plus system works, I mean she works at Disney so she should know ffs

• Haha
  • Wow

Red Fraggle

VIP Member
Here's a summary reposted:
I bumped into them on a cruise last week (Anthem of the Seas - France, Spain). They were on the 15th floor stairwell landing when I politely said hi Nick, Lee - the Lodge Guys I watch your videos. They just ignored me, seemed to scuttle off rather than wishing to acknowledge viewers...

Saw them a few days later boarding the train to Paris when the cruise visited le Havre but didn't bother wasting my breath again.
If you had slipped them a fiver they would have been your best pal for the rest of the cruise

• Haha