Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Telly Fanatic

VIP Member
New thread idea .. Holiday After Holiday Caravan To Flat , We Exploit The Vulnerable Oooh I Need A Nap !

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 26

fookTat

Close and Sales! Two grown men cutting about with a go pro trying to feel relevant 🤮 just found out my vulnerable mother is paying you monthly for your shite! You can’t block me here you pair of fucking idiots! Remember my name Taylor Derry! I will out you both on every social media platform I can, sick bastards.

• Wow
Reactions: 25

CuriosityKitty

VIP Member
Happy & Healthy New Year everyone, we have our own little community on here and we don't even have to pay for the privilege 🍾🍾🍾

And a New Year Wish:

The Lodge Guys #15 Lies Lies Lies until their scamming channel dies

• Heart
Reactions: 23

Geetbo

VIP Member
Wonder if the Twats are off to Olive Garden for a special dish containing olives today?

• Haha
Reactions: 23

CdnGirl77

VIP Member
2 mins in to tonight’s slog and Prick is saying he doesn’t like Michael Buble because he’s a ‘chubby bugger’, much better when he was thin.

Kindness :) we learn so much from them, such a lovely couple!
It's OK Prick, Michael Buble isn't losing sleep about you not being a fan because he's chubby. What with his beautiful wife, sweet kids (one of which has recovered from cancer), and millions in the bank, I'm sure he much more thankful for what he has than your cunty self.

Funny though, most of their hangers on are chubby to fat so how does he really feel about his so-called friends?

• Heart
Reactions: 22

CdnGirl77

VIP Member
So if you post a video on IG of the Magic Kingdom NYE fireworks from a parking lot and call it a "behind the scenes" video, does that mean that you couldn't get into any of the parks on NYE and this is what you're settling for? lol

• Haha
Reactions: 20

Saratogarose

Chatty Member
Rumour has it that Prick and Mrs Bazza can't sit at the breakfast table together for fear of the milk curdling in the bottle. Prick & Pouty are sponging off them for lodgings and Bazza is sponging off them for a bit of exposure.

• Haha
Reactions: 19

Millyve

VIP Member
This had to be one of the worst travel day Vlogs I have watched, too long, too repetitive and too boring !
I’m not sure which but was the highlight for me

- the woman having a coughing fit in the lounge
- nearly missing the flight
- flicking through the inflight magazine thinking that’s good content
- drinking lemon & man cooler honey tea
- hoping to get an upgrade on the car hire then realising they pay €2 more for a mid sized car
- trying to be relatable and the Disney vlogger and going to blaze & sharing a pizza
- big ending revealing they are staying with the bazza’s

There we go folks, no need to sit through an hour of this riveting content.

HNY 🥳

I wish you all health and happiness for 2022 & more laughs at these scamming caravan twats.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 19

Miss Minnie

VIP Member
Adam The Woo rented a scooter in one of his vlogs on I-Drive back in March, he paid $41 for 90 mins, wonder if The Liar Guys shared one, can you just imagine one of them running behind waiting for their turn 😂😂😂😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 18

swipeup

VIP Member
So the whole bit about having Christmas themselves and then going to see family for his Dad's birthday was all just lies. Must be exhausting living their fake life.

Geetbo

VIP Member
What kind of absolute melt goes to a water park just to sit and eat a stale doughnut?

• Haha

Lauurz

VIP Member
So they were on the same flight as them the entire time, as opposed to just part of the flight, that statement makes no sense!!
This comment cracked me up 🤣

Merry Christmas everyone. Thank you for the laughs this year, this thread has really helped lift the mood somedays 🥰 I hope you're all having Christmas day tomorrow and you haven't already had it two weeks ago xx

• Haha
  • Heart
New here (hello!). I enjoyed their earlier Florida vlogs but over the pandemic I have come to realise what utter shysters these two are and find it bizarre that people would pay them money. Utterly blows my mind!

I'm pretty certain these two will catch Covid over in Florida. I don't wish that on anyone but I certainly wouldn't go to a hotspot and expose myself (if you pardon the expression) to it. It's selfish imo. But thats these two all over.

I'm due to go to Florida in May but will be postponing if things don't calm down.

Millyve

VIP Member
Two fat guys who look like they're in their fifties dancing around in pyjamas with their guts hanging out.🤢🤮
I wouldn’t say these two are fat, come on they rarely don’t share a meal. Not defending them but don’t like people fat shaming when they are barely if over weight.

• Heart

swipeup

VIP Member
Because lying and fudging the truth it just standard for them now, everything they talk about is just sort of guessing at things and checking things with each other so they can sort of say what's going on without actually saying what's going on. Leigh especially constantly says something, then checks with Prick and of course he says something different. These are just from the first couple of mins

It's about 11am or half ten something like that.....just look at your (#ad gifted) watch and see what time it is. Why can't you even give a correct time check.
We're here for what 5 or 6 weeks? - well which is it, 5 or 6? Do you not know how long you're on holiday for?
Leigh - it's 18 degrees outside. Prick - no I think it's about 25

Every single thing is a guess, a false recollection, a mispronunciation or just plain wrong.

Once you notice it, it's utterly exhausting listening to them. Nick would argue black was white just to give the impression of knowing everything.

• Haha