The Lodge Guys #14 Two Miserable Bellends

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
73873427-0888-4656-AEC9-53C047AC6AB1.jpeg
When will they realise this isn’t a thing. Just like going to a water park and not going in the water is NOT A THING

• Haha
Reactions: 17
When I see that donut I immediately think The Simpsons at Universal not Blizzard Beach but maybe thats just me
Me too!

At
Least the lard lad donut is a giant, the one at Blizzard Beach is just a regular sized one in the States!
Exactly this!!!! I only ever get these donuts at universal as it’s abit of a gimmic when visiting the Simpsons bit & go for the huge one not the small one 😂

Reactions: 6
So the only thing I can think off, is that the upgraded at the airport at check in, but this would be after they already paid £217 to upgrade to PE, so even if it was £95, it is on top of what they already paid to upgrade! So while it may not be a lie, it is very very misleading with people who maybe only follow them on one social so don't know the full story.

Sadly these 2 are falling into the trap of needing to show luxury, how can they be peasants and fly economy but they cannot afford it! It will catch up on them!
I thought the cruise was £217?

Reactions: 5
Nevermind the fact that those Joffrey's donuts are available at any of the parks. Victoria from Disney in Detail had one in one of her vlogs in Hollywood Studios I believe. So why go all the way to Blizzard Beach to get one and not go in the water. Weird.

Reactions: 10
So the only thing I can think off, is that the upgraded at the airport at check in, but this would be after they already paid £217 to upgrade to PE, so even if it was £95, it is on top of what they already paid to upgrade! So while it may not be a lie, it is very very misleading with people who maybe only follow them on one social so don't know the full story.

Sadly these 2 are falling into the trap of needing to show luxury, how can they be peasants and fly economy but they cannot afford it! It will catch up on them!
The £217 was for a cruise they booked. I haven't heard them say yet what they originally paid for the flights.

Reactions: 7
Ah yes you are right about the £217 being a cruise. Thats what I get for watching twice the speed I missed that and thought it was the flights they were talking about

Reactions: 5
Catching up with these 2 after a few weeks. Started reading this thread and after seeing on page 1 that the vlogmas filmed in November and just knew they’d pop up in Florida for Christmas. So predictable.

they’ve never been as flush with cash as they’ve been during the pandemic. Must have a failed business myself, looks like a good career move. Use pensioners to work for free, treat your paid staff like shite and fire them before Christmas close down with miserable balance sheets and then buy another property, go on 6 holidays a year - what am I doing going to work everyday :ROFLMAO:

Reactions: 11
New here (hello!). I enjoyed their earlier Florida vlogs but over the pandemic I have come to realise what utter shysters these two are and find it bizarre that people would pay them money. Utterly blows my mind!

I'm pretty certain these two will catch Covid over in Florida. I don't wish that on anyone but I certainly wouldn't go to a hotspot and expose myself (if you pardon the expression) to it. It's selfish imo. But thats these two all over.

I'm due to go to Florida in May but will be postponing if things don't calm down.

Reactions: 18
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.