Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Millyve

VIP Member
I never decorated the tree growing up, I’m sure it’s different for each family, I’m sure it’s a difficult time for all 3 of them.

Reactions: 3

Ladysarah123

VIP Member
I watched one of Lisa and Ades videos from years ago when she reviewed Bahama Bay Resort, I think she complained about trees growing and blocking views?? and within 5 mins of any video her voice just annoys
Someone wrote on her comment didn’t screen shot it at the time that she should act her age she reminds them of a little girl and with her annoying voice

Reactions: 2

Ladysarah123

VIP Member
What’s dibb?

You can buy this over the counter, it’s brand name is Guardium, there’s other prescribed medication with a similar name, omeprazole it is for acud reflux, my husband had them and made him ill. That’s a lot of medication to take with them I think he should see a GP
Thank you I wasn’t sure ☺

Reactions: 2

CdnGirl77

VIP Member
I never decorated the tree growing up, I’m sure it’s different for each family, I’m sure it’s a difficult time for all 3 of them.
OK, I haven't followed long enough to know... what happened with the girls' father? I've often wondered but nothing was said in any of the videos I've watched but those have mostly been the Florida vlogs and then vlogmas last year.