The Lodge Guys #14 Two Miserable Bellends

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
They said they don't feel like they're in Disneeeeeeey when they're in Celebration! They probably think Disney still own it lol
Exactly. No tit you don't feel like you're in Disney because you're not! You're in a pre-planned village full of rich people. Not a ride or character in sight.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
We don't really buy merch...

Well except t-shirts, hoodies, hats and other things we might use. 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 8
We don't really buy merch...

Well except t-shirts, hoodies, hats and other things we might use. 😂
Or buy to try and feel relevant, like that pride hat that looks flat as a pancake or the Mickey hoodie that never gets washed.

• Sick
Reactions: 11
"monorails aren't running at the moment"

Oh look what's that?? A bleeping monorail!

No effort to correct themselves that it opened months ago.

Oh and the 14" pizza fiasco...

"I'm trying to be healthy"...

No... You ARE being tight.
I couldn't work out if they meant the actual monorail or they meant the parking trams and calling them monorails too! Either way, thick as tit and in no way knowledgeable when it comes to WDW.

(Love your username btw! 😆)

I couldn't work out if they meant the actual monorail or they meant the parking trams and calling them monorails too! Either way, thick as tit and in no way knowledgeable when it comes to WDW.

(Love your username btw! 😆)
Haha thanks..

Yeah you might be right on the tram idea actually.
Still, they could make an effort to correct themselves either with text or a voice over. The whole place is overwhelming so mistakes can happen. It's just clear these guys don't know anything so when it comes to editing they don't notice what they got wrong.

I hope Bazza has internal security cameras like the Liar 🤥 Guys have, imagine the footage!!

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Lodge Guys #15 Scared to visit the farm shop but happy to Disney park hop.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 24
Rumour has it that Prick and Mrs Bazza can't sit at the breakfast table together for fear of the milk curdling in the bottle. Prick & Pouty are sponging off them for lodgings and Bazza is sponging off them for a bit of exposure.

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Any ex lodgers here tonight to give us abit of evening entertainment…

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Any ex lodgers here tonight to give us abit of evening entertainment…
I was early on, thought about joining back to see what gossip I could pick up on discord, but don’t want to pay them for it haha

The one or two conversations I had with them, on discord we’re literally explaining to them what I meant. They don’t understand some words, mainly Prick, to be fair he did ask what it meant but never Pouty

• Haha
I was early on, thought about joining back to see what gossip I could pick up on discord, but don’t want to pay them for it haha

The one or two conversations I had with them, on discord we’re literally explaining to them what I meant. They don’t understand some words, mainly Prick, to be fair he did ask what it meant but never Pouty

Tbf I was thinking myself but again can’t justify that money going to these morons.

Approx 4 mins in 😂😂😂😂 Applebee’s signature dish … Nick, it’s probably something with Apples !!
I’d like to think he did this on purpose to enrage us, but I think he is an actual fuckwit who thinks he knows everything and is losing touch with reality! You would think the person who edits would remove this :unsure::unsure::unsure:……… do you have a plan Dr leighvil you equally nasty scamming
shithead ;)

• Haha
I have no desire to watch them but from reading this thread it’s clear they are just trolling tattle 🙄

For the son who’s mum is being fleeced, I’d confront them - and film the duck out of it, pair of scamming twats.

Reactions: 13
Just saw some of Adam Hattan’s latest Disneyworld Vlog and as much as he can be irritating I have to give it to him and his friend they actually genuinely enjoy Disney are knowledgeable about all the new protocols and explain the resort in a interesting way even showing how to order food ahead on the app to save line ups at food vendors how to book ride times how to use the transport system.
Quite refreshing after the tirade of negative energy I watched from the caravan crew.

Reactions: 15
Nick face when the cost of the sandwiches in Panera bread he wished they shared in the end

• Haha
Come back from my vlogmas ban.

Do you know what I like about these two?

duck ALL!!!!!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Rumour has it that Prick and Mrs Bazza can't sit at the breakfast table together for fear of the milk curdling in the bottle. Prick & Pouty are sponging off them for lodgings and Bazza is sponging off them for a bit of exposure.
Who is Mrs Bazza?...

Where have these 2 new ' friends ' come from?... are they that desperate?.. will they drop them too like a hot potatoe when they get sick of them too... where is Chris Lost in Florida and his beautiful girlfriend?... what have they done that they have been dropped?... where is Nicky?.. what is wrong with these two???... how long will it be before Jade and Hannah get the shove?... i mean how do these two sleep at night... i must admit i used to like them but now if i saw them in the street i wouldnt spit on them if they was on fire... i feel sorry for all the idiot vunerable patreons that are paying for everything... do these 2 actually work??

I find it hard to watch these two they way they conduct thier vlogs... both of them talking over each other and one them acting as gay as you can... pointing everything out and wafting his hand all the time... makes me vomit... i only watch for laughs now when im down

Last edited:
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.