The Lodge Guys #14 Two Miserable Bellends

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
only because so many seem to get a kick out of bing their "friends" i will never understand it. When you read some of the comments "you're amazing" "you guys are so funny" etc etc its almost cult like
All those comments are so similar, that I feel like it’s the same person or two using bot accounts to post similar things

I’ll take one for the team and watch this hour flop.
You’re a real hero to me, what size cape can I get you. I can’t watch. I only read here 😊

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 8
So if you post a video on IG of the Magic Kingdom NYE fireworks from a parking lot and call it a "behind the scenes" video, does that mean that you couldn't get into any of the parks on NYE and this is what you're settling for? lol

• Haha
Reactions: 20
So if you post a video on IG of the Magic Kingdom NYE fireworks from a parking lot and call it a "behind the scenes" video, does that mean that you couldn't get into any of the parks on NYE and this is what you're settling for? lol
Is that what they’ve said?

Anyone can drive up behind the Magic Kingdom, bellends 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 11
As they can only have 3 reservations at a time they probably couldn't get one for NYE. Behind the scenes- prick really is a prick

• Haha
Reactions: 14
It’s true… they explained that they’re in the parking lot behind the MK and that they’re closer to the fireworks than the people at the castle are.

Next photo on their IG stories is them at a table somewhere with Bazza and a large container of crappy Bud Lite.

Attachments

Reactions: 9
Lord, the plane hasn't even taken off yet and the two of them are shouting so loud in Upper Class I'd be pissed if I'd paid to sit by that. Pork cheek is exactly that. The cheek from the face of the pork. Not that I'd expect two losers from deepest Yorkshire with zero intelligence but money to burn to understand that.

Funny, I've never missed a flight in my life because I go straight to the gate area and not sit in a "free" lounge that they've just paid to upgrade to, and then moan that you only got Prosecco and not proper champagne and not pay attention to the the time or check any flight info on any of the many devices you have with you.
To be fair though, in the UK the gates aren't announced until just prior to boardg

Reactions: 7
To be fair though, in the UK the gates aren't announced until just prior to boardg
They are announced at least 30 minutes, but more like 45 before the flight leaves. You are also told at check in the time and you can often figure out which gate.

Didnt they get a grey/black hire car so who's car were they in on NYEs?
Though they apparently saved 1.5K by reducing the car hire time. So in most people's head this means they are relying on others to drive them or getting an uber

The greasy blaze pizza will play havoc on the IBS

Any one notice the headboard is very similar to the ones in the apartment

Last edited:
So Nick apparently has a contract with no data and tethers off Leigh's phone??!

So so tight.
Its when Prick said Pouty's phone was now useless because he couldn't tether of it. Its your phone Prick that's useless as you don't have data.

Reactions: 10
Its when Prick said Pouty's phone was now useless because he couldn't tether of it. Its your phone Prick that's useless as you don't have data.
👏 totally ! Who goes abroad without their own mobile service these days, again another exercise in meanness

Reactions: 8
I've just been looking on their Instagram and bazzas and Chris seams to like bazzas pics but no tlg wonder if there's been a spat🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 7
If they couldn't get reservations for the parks, they could have gone to any of the hotels and watched from there and not sit in a car park. Its another, trying to tag into the disney content but not caring enough to pay money to go anywhere decent.

How about you showed ppl who like them couldn't get in, somewhere else cool that they could go?! Instead of relying on someone else constantly telling you where to visit!

Unless this is a case of the house has been hit with COVID so they are "distancing"

If Chris and Jen have any sense, they’ll stay in Texas until TCG fly back to the UK!!

👏 totally ! Who goes abroad without their own mobile service these days, again another exercise in meanness
I have data on my phone but not for the USA so I rely on wifi.
Prick got a new phone recently so his contract may not have the same deal as pouty.

Reactions: 6
They are announced at least 30 minutes, but more like 45 before the flight leaves. You are also told at check in the time and you can often figure out which gate.

Didnt they get a grey/black hire car so who's car were they in on NYEs?
Though they apparently saved 1.5K by reducing the car hire time. So in most people's head this means they are relying on others to drive them or getting an uber

The greasy blaze pizza will play havoc on the IBS

Any one notice the headboard is very similar to the ones in the apartment
Bazza had vlog on hiring cars and he used a website called Turo Car hire which basically lets people hire out their personal cars. I bet that is what they knob guys are doing. The funny thing is the nearly 9 year old car, which was a tit tip, bazza got was more expensive than getting one from the airport..

Reactions: 10
I pay £15 a month for my sim I have the o2 Travel Inclusive Zone which gives you unlimited roaming data in the US plus 120 txts & 120 mins per day whilst in the US ... I also get 60GB data Unlimited anytime network minutes & unlimited texts in the UK ... there you go Nick I'm sure a KERCHINGA will cough up £15 for you

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.