The Lodge Guys #14 Two Miserable Bellends

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Approx 4 mins in 😂😂😂😂 Applebee’s signature dish … Nick, it’s probably something with Apples !!

• Haha
Reactions: 12
OMG, they are really morons if they think that flashing a magic band gets you through customs quicker. It's likely that they don't want a long line-up backed up now with Covid plus it's so close to Xmas so they're not asking lots of questions.

I love them trying to cover-up all their lies with tall tails about how it was a last minute trip and how they saved because they didn't extend the existing car rental reservation, etc. Just stop.

OMG the Applebee's comment. bleeping twits.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
New thread idea .. Holiday After Holiday Caravan To Flat , We Exploit The Vulnerable Oooh I Need A Nap !

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 26
Their Disney/US knowledge has not improved … they’re know all’s know f*ck all!!

• Heart
Reactions: 8
Barely in Epcot and there's been moaning about how Nick wouldn't wait 5 mins for Spaceship Earth, the crap food offered at the festival, and the ugly set-up for the night time show.

PS - Yes you twats who know nothing about geography... Yukon is a part of Canada.

Reactions: 9
OMG, they are really morons if they think that flashing a magic band gets you through customs quicker. It's likely that they don't want a long line-up backed up now with Covid plus it's so close to Xmas so they're not asking lots of questions.

I love them trying to cover-up all their lies with tall tails about how it was a last minute trip and how they saved because they didn't extend the existing car rental reservation, etc. Just stop.

OMG the Applebee's comment. bleeping twits.
I can't remember if it was a vlogger or I had read it somewhere but whoever it was mentioned that immigration/customs is super quick at the moment. Literally looked at passport and just let them through.

That vlog...wow! What absolute twats. Please remove #disneyvloggers from anything else you do!!

Also, they mentioned how big that bell was in celebration....well, I saw two bigger 🔔ends!

• Haha
Reactions: 11
…. At least 12 times they said it’s been 2 years since we were last here, just feels like 84 😂😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Pouty just said snickerdoodle cookies are made of Snickers and asked Prick ''does it taste like Snickers?'' and he goes ''hmm not really''

Just when you think they couldn't be any dumber. A snickerdoodle has nothing to do with Snickers bars

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Also, I don’t mind Applebee’s my biggest complaint with them is they rush you, every time we’ve been they’ve brought our entrees whilst we were still eating our appetisers!! We stopped going after 3 visits as it happened every time!

Reactions: 7
Yes, everytime they eat something or see something. Nobody cares that it's been two years. Just say something like "Ooooh I can't wait to go there again."

Reactions: 5
Because lying and fudging the truth it just standard for them now, everything they talk about is just sort of guessing at things and checking things with each other so they can sort of say what's going on without actually saying what's going on. Leigh especially constantly says something, then checks with Prick and of course he says something different. These are just from the first couple of mins

It's about 11am or half ten something like that.....just look at your (#ad gifted) watch and see what time it is. Why can't you even give a correct time check.
We're here for what 5 or 6 weeks? - well which is it, 5 or 6? Do you not know how long you're on holiday for?
Leigh - it's 18 degrees outside. Prick - no I think it's about 25

Every single thing is a guess, a false recollection, a mispronunciation or just plain wrong.

Once you notice it, it's utterly exhausting listening to them. Nick would argue black was white just to give the impression of knowing everything.

• Haha
Reactions: 18
I question how the hell he managed to break a toilet seat after only 24 hours!
Because he doesn't give a toss when it's someone else's property. Break his and he'd sue you before you could say ''airplane food'' ;)

Also, I don’t mind Applebee’s my biggest complaint with them is they rush you, every time we’ve been they’ve brought our entrees whilst we were still eating our appetisers!! We stopped going after 3 visits as it happened every time!
That's considered good service in US chain restaurants. I worked for Bubba Gump on J1 visas when I was in college. Spent 3 summers with them and they drill that into you. Quick service, for the most part, they are right and American diners don't want to linger in a chain restaurant, they almost never order a drink and sit around for a while like we tend to do. Sometimes I'd hear a British/Irish accent and I'd always slow down the service for them if I could but if my manager noticed I'd be in trouble!

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.