Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

MummaK

Just saw some of Adam Hattan’s latest Disneyworld Vlog and as much as he can be irritating I have to give it to him and his friend they actually genuinely enjoy Disney are knowledgeable about all the new protocols and explain the resort in a interesting way even showing how to order food ahead on the app to save line ups at food vendors how to book ride times how to use the transport system.
Quite refreshing after the tirade of negative energy I watched from the caravan crew.

Reactions: 15

lalalandinmyhead

Their entire vlogmas was fake, they lied so many times. I am not jealous they are in Florida. I work for myself so we can go whenever and we can afford it… so I am not posting out of jealousy.

But this really is the cherry on top of the fake cake that is the lodge guys. They will not enjoy it at all!! They won’t pay for the rides and will moan constantly. Florida at New Years is the busiest and most intense time of the year. They are quite dumb to go when they’ve even freked out going in a busy farm shop

Pop!91

VIP Member
I agree with you lot, that’s not very much money (there’s usually a lot more tax to pay on top) and very short notice to upgrade to Upper on one of the busiest and expensive weeks for travel, plus seats available on points would have been snapped up weeks ago.

so many people will have a shedload of points to use up after the pandemic, there will be a high demand for them - something doesn’t add up!

The only way this makes sense is that they’ve had this planned for a while, potentially since the announcement that the borders were reopening, or even earlier!

ETA - also virgin only have like 14 upper seats per flight, so how the hell do you find 2 upper seats available on points a few days before the flight!

The misters always explain that when they fly upper on points that they have to book 11 months out to secure the seats - and they always provide an honest breakdown of what they paid and how they do it!

Babyshark

VIP Member
Folks like the Lodge Guys will have benefitted through the lockdowns and isolation of COVID. They’ve given out this false sense of belonging - “become part of our group / family”.

Heck I’ve been tempted a couple of times at the beginning and I had the normality of still going out to my workplace but as Charlotte and Nicky could tell us all, this doesn’t last and although you might be a “chosen-one” for a while, someone else will come along with more TLGs can leech from them and you’ll be dumped. And a lot of the folks don’t even reach “chosen-one” status. These are the folks who are firmly plopped at the end of the long table at the meet ups, watching TLG cackle with Jade and Hannah and paying for their hotel meal themselves. I wouldn’t put it past the ”chosen ones” suggesting they having a collection at these event so the Lodgers have to pay for Prick and Pouty’s meals too 🤦🏻.

Saratogarose

Chatty Member
I don't think Chris and Bazza are paid friends but I'm sure that they can only handle Prick and Pouty in small doses. Well Chris atleast. Bazza and Mrs. Bazza are carbon copies of P&P.
Bazza is a parasite feeding off even bigger parasites.

• Haha

sick_note

Even over on sanctimonious show off Dibb forum people are slagging them too

I think they moved their trip to avoid any potential lockdown and then being stuck in their little flat, which they hate.
They are the most money grabbing pair out of all the UK vloggers and don't care about anyone. If you are a member of one of their social media groups and try and correct them or disagree with them, then in any way, you will be blocked. You will notice that all comments have to be vetted and all of them praise them all of the time, which we all know never happens.

LOL

• Haha
  • Wow

CdnGirl77

VIP Member
So the whole bit about having Christmas themselves and then going to see family for his Dad's birthday was all just lies. Must be exhausting living their fake life.
And why lie in the first place?! Nobody cares if they chose to go to Florida for Xmas instead of spending it with their family. People would have appreciated the honesty. But none of it surprises me. Yes, they'll be pissed when they try to figure out Genie+. Especially over the busy holiday season. Haven't watched since the abusive DLP vlogs except for the burnt gingerbread slow cooker cake and the Covid Xmas party. This should be entertaining in a month when they start to get the videos out. Any bets on how quickly they'll fall out with Mrs. Bazza? lol

lalalandinmyhead

I don’t have any issue with them going but the flat out LIED over and over again. “Not this year” they said so many times. They just scam lie and are up to something way too much to be likeable.
HOWEVER xmas at disney world is horrendous!!!!!!!!!!! It’s so busy you can’t do anything. They will f-ing hate it. They’ve been at low times before, this will be a shock to them.

CuriosityKitty

VIP Member
Let's hope they've both got good Covid travel insurance and have declared all their self diagnosed pre existing conditions 👀

And what a relief for all the residents of Far Grange Caravan Park & Titanic Mills, Linthwaite having a delightful Twat Free zone for the next 6 weeks whilst the Lodge Twats spend all their remaining moolah in Floridaaaaaaaaaaaaa and on Covid road trips around USA.

• Haha

MummaK

so confused... so many questions... today Dec 17th vlog of making soup was posted on IG Dec 8th? what day are we on? what day do we open on the advents? how many days have they worn those 'Christmas pajamas now ? who buys Christmas socks for the homeless population from some pound shop place, less than they spend a shared teacake each day !! Who is critical of the super talented and generous hearted Michael Buble for being 'chubby' ? Do they actually even like each other?

• Sick

CdnGirl77

VIP Member
I can't imagine going through life lying about anything and everything when it's so easy to fact check things these days. For what? They're not going to gain any views. Nobody cares about them bragging. A pretty sad and pathetic life if you ask me.

NeNe21

Chatty Member
Last nights vlog I think Prick must've said arse half a dozen times and Pouty has reverted to full on gurning again. Quote of the night has to be Prick saying Christmas is almost over, yup 1st week of December for them and almost over, just like the channel lol 😆

• Haha