The Lodge Guys #14 Two Miserable Bellends

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Well done to @Geetbo for a fantastic shiny new thread title.

Here is a summary of previous threads for the antics of this delightful pair of clowns šŸ¤”

Still scamming the PAYG pals (some of whom are on benefits (PIP)) to fund their various homes and lifestyle. Today's insta shows a Xmas party with the sheep dancing and cavorting in tacky named Santa hats with Batty B etc.
For about 3 months they've been travelling all over the UK on lots of staycations, 3 cruises and 2 trips to DLP. Possibly off to Disney again next week if they don't test positive after the Dangerous Sheep Party.
2 of the cruises in late August were back on back, breaking Covid rules, but the lies about the timeline continue. They are quick to blame dangerous farm shops and others for being out and about but they are so entitled or deluded that they think they are exempt from criticism.
So they are presently uploading Fraudmas as filming of Vlogmas not vlogmas started on 8th November.
On average they are uploading 2-3 weeks behind so are always out of date, not that any info they give is correct anyway.
Prick openly admits he's only interested in food and booze
Pouty still delusional about his hair transplant and both vain twats have been sucked into further cosmetic procedures.
Still taking advantage of anyone that will allow it
May or may not have been reported for buying subscribers and false engagement levels.
Scaredy cats have still switched off dislikes and likes and are vetting and restricting comments on all channels.
Didn't get an invite to Disney 50th in London because they are fake and know nothing and pretend for the Disney $. Now claim they're not Disney vloggers even though they rinse the hashtag to death.
Opened their PO Box for booze and cards with vouchers only please.
Never stay at the flat.
Still tight AF
Prick still thinks he can cook when he can't
And so it goes on.

Last edited:
Reactions: 12
There was definitely zero social distancing at the party and when you think about older people like Leigh's parents and his aunt and uncle being there. All a bunch of silly, stupid people. Oh well, they'll be bitching in another week or two when someone's sick from the party and they all have to test and isolate and then they'll also moan when there's further lockdown restrictions in the UK and go on about how they've been following all the rules and haven't done anything wrong. Ya right.

Reactions: 10
Theyā€™ve had a party? Are they really that thick? Bell ends for sure!

Reactions: 6
According to GuN, the party was Ā£45. Well, she posted a photo of the food anyway and said Ā£45. Give me Ā£45 and I still wouldn't go....give me Ā£450 and I still wouldn't!

• Sick
According to GuN, the party was Ā£45. Well, she posted a photo of the food anyway and said Ā£45. Give me Ā£45 and I still wouldn't go....give me Ā£450 and I still wouldn't!
What as in TLG were charging Ā£45 a head?!

• Wow
Reactions: 9
Considering I caught Covid-19 up north, I expect this will be a spreader event.
Rest assured that if/when it happens, Nick will vehemently blame anyone but himself.
Maybe they'll do a podcast about it.
Is that still a thing? Their podcast?

• Haha
Oh for sure they will try to blame the staff or someone who served them, not possibly one of their own party putting people at unnecessary risk!!

TLG Super Spreaders .. hypocrites .. shameless .. never their fault .. Christmas hats with TLG on them .. eyes bags packed with liquid not shorts .. back hair lasered .. hair transplant (back hair not used on head) they are narcissistic beyond belief!!

Reactions: 12
Iā€™ve not been watching these 2 for a while but needed a laugh so watched the latest tit show that is vlogmas.

youā€™d think a guy that claims to be a chef would make his own pastry for his mince pies and not just roll. To make it worse he still fucks then up!

Reactions: 11
Iā€™ve not been watching these 2 for a while but needed a laugh so watched the latest tit show that is vlogmas.

youā€™d think a guy that claims to be a chef would make his own pastry for his mince pies and not just roll. To make it worse he still fucks then up!
Takes real talent to balls up ready rolled pastry. Yet they manage it. Kudos.

Reactions: 9
So the kind, caring Caravan Guys dropped stuff off for their ā€œfriendā€ who lost her husband, but didnā€™t go in and visit her properly because Leigh had a cold, HOWEVER, they go and put up friends šŸŽ„and stay for dinner!!!! Nasty nasty hypocrites

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 11
Radio silence again today šŸ‘€ How about:

The Lodge Guys #15 SuperSpreader Xmas Party Event to pass germs to the vulnerable & scam the innocent!

Reactions: 6
So the kind, caring Caravan Guys dropped stuff off for their ā€œfriendā€ who lost her husband, but didnā€™t go in and visit her properly because Leigh had a cold, HOWEVER, they go and put up friends šŸŽ„and stay for dinner!!!! Nasty nasty hypocrites
Donā€™t take too much notice as their vlogs are so mixed up and I think they probably did the tree a different day. The last vlog when they went for fillers showed them going straight to the clinic through a town which is just down the road from me as is the garden centre they visited it apparently after visiting Nicks mum. If the clinic is the one I think it is the garden centre is about a mile away and Nicks mum lives near Barnsley! It wouldnā€™t make any sense to double back on yourself!

Reactions: 4
5 times in 2 vlogs that Nick has mentioned Mrs Hinch. Anyone else think heā€™s trying to get her to notice them and put them on her stories, in the hopes they get more followers of hers to follow these 2. And if no one knows who Mrs Hinch is, sheā€™s even more of a twit than these 2, but has 4million followers on Instagram.

• Haha
Anything for free food, and I bet they didn't sharešŸ¤”

Reactions: 7
Seeing them have their own ā€œLodge Guys Partyā€ was very interestingā€¦.

Considering their channel has not grown for a yearā€¦(maybe a couple thousand, when was the 20k giveaway?).. the patreon thing has gone to their heads and actually stopped them trying new things and potentially doing well.

they have shot themselves in the foot.

they are feeding a limited crowd.

Anyone else find it deeply disturbing how they destroy their advent calendar doors?

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.