The Lodge Guys #14 Two Miserable Bellends

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Bit disappointed with L&R dreaming with their live chat the other day,more bloody adverts than you know who..

Reactions: 5
Well well well the lodge guys have just put a picture up of them in orlando on Twitter,unless it’s a hoax but I doubt it…..you were all right who thought their was something going on.

Reactions: 11
Just seen pouty and prick posting pictures of themselves in Florida, let’s see how many times pouty will get told “you can’t have that” or prick saying “well that was f***ing 💩” hope they have done some research as they know jack 💩 about Disney

Reactions: 9
Well what a surprise, I doubt Nicky and Charlotte will turn up this time they seem to throw away so called close friends like the goods they are ad gifted, they 100% read or are told comments that are made cos they wore those watches for the first time in months and months at their Xmas do

Reactions: 6
Well Tattle team you called it. Scum
Bags went to Florida. Still doubt it will increase their viewership

Reactions: 13
So the whole bit about having Christmas themselves and then going to see family for his Dad's birthday was all just lies. Must be exhausting living their fake life.

Reactions: 18
So the whole bit about having Christmas themselves and then going to see family for his Dad's birthday was all just lies. Must be exhausting living their fake life.
And why lie in the first place?! Nobody cares if they chose to go to Florida for Xmas instead of spending it with their family. People would have appreciated the honesty. But none of it surprises me. Yes, they'll be pissed when they try to figure out Genie+. Especially over the busy holiday season. Haven't watched since the abusive DLP vlogs except for the burnt gingerbread slow cooker cake and the Covid Xmas party. This should be entertaining in a month when they start to get the videos out. Any bets on how quickly they'll fall out with Mrs. Bazza? lol

Reactions: 15
Oh for duck sake, why do these 2 need to come here. We don't need 5 or more weeks of them bitchin and moaning about absolutely everything. I am sure their first stop will be at Walmart....good luck fighting the crowds.

Reactions: 11
🤦🏼‍♀️ I knew they’d be in Florida for Christmas! Why do they think anyone would care enough for them to keep it as a surprise 😂

Reactions: 14
So what will be the first thing they complain about?
Do we reckon they will stay in Florida or go else where?

I wonder how the sheep feel after being blatantly lied to after all the times they said they weren't going this year.

Reactions: 12
So what will be the first thing they complain about?
Do we reckon they will stay in Florida or go else where?

I wonder how the sheep feel after being blatantly lied to after all the times they said they weren't going this year.
They won't care about being lied to, they are the lodgeguys brainwashed cult

Reactions: 14
So they are in Orlando. ‘What a surprise!‘ said no one ever.

• Haha
Well, that was no surprise at all. Suspect the first thing they’ll moan about is the COVID measures in place, or Genie+, or the crowds, or the prices…

Reactions: 12
I don’t have any issue with them going but the flat out LIED over and over again. “Not this year” they said so many times. They just scam lie and are up to something way too much to be likeable.
HOWEVER xmas at disney world is horrendous!!!!!!!!!!! It’s so busy you can’t do anything. They will f-ing hate it. They’ve been at low times before, this will be a shock to them.

Two complete and utter frauds.
Lies,lies and more lies.
It makes me sick to the stomach that they prey on people to fund their lives. Shameful.

Their entire vlogmas was fake, they lied so many times. I am not jealous they are in Florida. I work for myself so we can go whenever and we can afford it… so I am not posting out of jealousy.

But this really is the cherry on top of the fake cake that is the lodge guys. They will not enjoy it at all!! They won’t pay for the rides and will moan constantly. Florida at New Years is the busiest and most intense time of the year. They are quite dumb to go when they’ve even freked out going in a busy farm shop

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.