The Lodge Guys #14 Two Miserable Bellends

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Imagine banning folks for suggesting you do charity work. They could even respond by saying, thanks for the suggestion however - and add in whatever reason they have for not doing it

Reactions: 10
They can't handle it when we do as Nick and 'tell it like it is'.
Hypocrisy until the inevitable ugly demise of their house of cards.

Reactions: 9
Why be a vlogger and not be able to take any kind of criticism especially when it's constructive...fuxking idiots.....

Reactions: 11
Happy & Healthy New Year everyone, we have our own little community on here and we don't even have to pay for the privilege 🍾🍾🍾

And a New Year Wish:

The Lodge Guys #15 Lies Lies Lies until their scamming channel dies

• Heart
Reactions: 23
I often wonder what their “friends” like about the The Liar Guys, only to answer my own question, it’s because if you have something to offer them free accommodation etc or if you pay them, you must see a different fake side to them, everyone on here called it
Happy & Healthy New Year everyone, we have our own little community on here and we don't even have to pay for the privilege 🍾🍾🍾

And a New year Wish:

The Lodge Guys #15 Lies Lies Lies until their scamming channel dies
Happy New Year

Reactions: 5
I was blocked from IG as I made a comment on a post that had been sponsored by Lol dolls. I found it very creepy that 2 men with no kids of their own would be paid to promote dolls!

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 16
I was blocked from IG as I made a comment on a post that had been sponsored by Lol dolls. I found it very creepy that 2 men with no kids of their own would be paid to promote dolls!
It does make you wonder what makes a company pick their influencers. They must just have a quick look at subs. Influencers tend to put me off products more than buy them 🤦‍♀️🤣

Reactions: 7
Was that the one where they said they were putting the stuff away for xmas for the girls?

Obviously the company sent them the stuff to give to the nieces, not to wrap up for Christmas and take the glory for buying them

Reactions: 7
Was that the one where they said they were putting the stuff away for xmas for the girls?

Obviously the company sent them the stuff to give to the nieces, not to wrap up for Christmas and take the glory for buying them

Just highlights how tight they are.

Now that I think about it, they will no doubt have wholesaler memberships from their business so probably used these to get the cheap selection boxes for the charity even cheaper.

Reactions: 6
Adam The Woo rented a scooter in one of his vlogs on I-Drive back in March, he paid $41 for 90 mins, wonder if The Liar Guys shared one, can you just imagine one of them running behind waiting for their turn 😂😂😂😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 18
How long has Nick had asthma & needed an inhaler, they totally do & say things for dramatic effect!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Hello 👋 first post on them but theme park bazza just put up a post that’s confirms they are staying with him. Don’t hate me but for a few months I was a foolish sheep! I do wonder what happened to Nicky and Charlotte as they were certainly king and queen. Nicky is an absolutely lovely person - Charlotte was always a right cow!!

• Wow
Reactions: 16
Also Nick went and got the drinks and then asked Leigh what’s he got .. you can’t make this tit up 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Just had to make an account during this one!

They think they're on a brand new plane in the new upper class!

It's an old A330 not the new A350 you bellends!!

I get that a very specific gripe but hey I gotta moan about something.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.