The Lodge Guys #14 Two Miserable Bellends

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So if the AP reactivates to just give them the remaining 10 and a half months that was left from when they went in Jan 20, best hope that Bazza is up for seeing plenty of The Freeloading Liar Guys who managed to break his loo within 12 hours of being there :ROFLMAO:

Reactions: 6
The nice thing to do would be to actually add the link to the video you did it previously, and guess what, he wouldn't be the only one in the group that would end up watching it!! It is your friggin job, yet you make the bare minimum effort to get views . . .oh and don't forget to plug the membership option while you are at it!

• Haha
Reactions: 12
The nice thing to do would be to actually add the link to the video you did it previously, and guess what, he wouldn't be the only one in the group that would end up watching it!! It is your friggin job, yet you make the bare minimum effort to get views . . .oh and don't forget to plug the membership option while you are at it!
It’s almost like they don’t know how to operate a successful business 🤔

• Haha
I notice they used the towel trick at typhoon lagoon again ! Prick had perfectly folded towels in his hands

• Haha
Their Christmas day, what a waste of time , they did loads but did nothing! Very blasé about the cost of their Christmas lunch and as usual more about Pricks alcohol consumption! It was glorious here on Christmas day why not just relax and spend the day at the water park or try somewhere new like Discovery Cove where the food is awesome. Another boreathon lol 😆

What kind of absolute melt goes to a water park just to sit and eat a stale doughnut?

• Haha
Reactions: 18
In 2019 we spent Christmas Day at Discovery Cove it was awesome no crowds all inclusive food & drinks, I’m surprised Nick didn’t think about that!! Missed a trick there!!

• Haha
Reactions: 9
In 2019 we spent Christmas Day at Discovery Cove it was awesome no crowds all inclusive food & drinks, I’m surprised Nick didn’t think about that!! Missed a trick there!!
That costs extra and prickolas cannot allow that unless the kerchingas have a whip round.

• Haha
Morgan O'Brien from Unofficial travel guides went to Discovery Cove with his extended family earlier in December and raved about it. Maybe it's a good thing that Prick and Pouty haven't ruined it with their negativity yet.

I think the issue is that they treat these long stays as a "holiday" instead of looking at them as a winter getaway and are rushing from one place to another as if they have to do everything everyday. When my parents used to go to Florida or Myrtle Beach for 2-3 months in winter, they'd find a decent condo in a complex, my dad would find a nearby golf course, and my mum would go for walks and they'd sit on their balcony and read and enjoy the nice weather. They weren't go go go every day they were there. Usually had breakfast out one morning a week with friends and then went for supper with friends one night a week. The rest of the time, they cooked at home. They maybe went to a theme park or outlet mall or sightseeing once a week. It can be done alot more chill and cheaper than what these two morons are doing.

• Heart
Reactions: 8
Chris has been named dropped a canny bit tonight is someone trying to convince us they are still friends🤭

They've been to Discovery Cove before in the past, they took the family and Batty B was screaming everywhere in their cabana. I wouldn't have wanted to be anywhere near them that day considering how peaceful and tranquil it's supposed to be, she's screaming everywhere and Nick falling about drunk.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
That costs extra and prickolas cannot allow that unless the kerchingas have a whip round.
We paid for it all ourselves saved up out of our wages and enjoyed it all the more coz we did it!! we didn’t beg or scam anyone

• Heart
Reactions: 10
So they went to BB for 1.5 hrs, wolfed back a stale donut and coffee that they could have had at Disney Springs. Then drove to Disney Springs by 11:30 to shove their face again by noon. Cost $113 without tip. Of course.

Of course, Prick is his usual miserable self and doesn't want to go in the Christmas shop on Christmas Day because "why would you when the shop is open all year and buy baubles that you can't use until next year."

Of course, Prick is his usual miserable self and doesn't want to go in the Christmas shop on Christmas Day because "why would you when the shop is open all year and buy baubles that you can't use until next year."
Says the one who wants to leave the Christmas tree up all year 🎄🙄🤣

• Haha
One minute into the Magic Kingdom, comparing to DLP and then moaning about how poor the DLP tree was. Oh and telling us that Pouty was taking a tit. Yes, they're just the perfect Disney vloggers.

"There's going to be another parade but there's lots of people over there and we feel that it's a bit unsafe." Give me a damn break you asshole walking around Florida without a mask on and saying how great it is!

• Sick
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.