The Lodge Guys #14 Two Miserable Bellends

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Oh my frickin god😄😄😄

Fresh pears not tinned 😆😆😆 who has tinned pears in a Waldorf salad lol

Pork cheek = arse 😬😬
Surely that was a tounge in "arse" statement

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Hello 👋 first post on them but theme park bazza just put up a post that’s confirms they are staying with him. Don’t hate me but for a few months I was a foolish sheep! I do wonder what happened to Nicky and Charlotte as they were certainly king and queen. Nicky is an absolutely lovely person - Charlotte was always a right cow!!
If you don’t mind me asking, how long after you stopped paying them were you blocked from everything?

Reactions: 8
Close and Sales! Two grown men cutting about with a go pro trying to feel relevant 🤮 just found out my vulnerable mother is paying you monthly for your shite! You can’t block me here you pair of bleeping idiots! Remember my name Taylor Derry! I will out you both on every social media platform I can, sick bastards.
OMG If they were to do that to my Mam I'd go effin ballistic.

Reactions: 13
Discord immediately but everything else I haven’t been blocked. There isn’t really much to tell I think other than it’s like a big group chat on discord - I would say majority of the members are lovely but defo favourites. I left in 2019 and was only a sheep for a few months, I would say it was a positive experience for me (sorry) but after my holiday to WDW I left as had no use for it.

nicky is really really lovely and Charlotte seemed to hate all the members - would rarely acknowledge if you put something in a chat unless you was a few firm favourites.

obviously I’ve seen the light - and yes I was feeling sad and lonely at the time!

Just to add I never went to a meet up or met them in person.

Reactions: 14
I’m only ten minutes in but there’s so much going on in this travel vlog. Nick is in a horrid mood as usual and he’s just thrown his Mickey hoodie on the floor :sick: in the lounge. Still doubt it’s been washed!

• Haha
Reactions: 9
God that was painful to watch! I skipped past more parts. 7 mins of flicking through the catalogue on the plane!

Best part was watching them run like idiots through the terminal with 2 bags each and trying to film and getting so out of breath as they thought they were going to miss the plane, and following the staff member through the terminal and ending up in the complete wrong place to where they needed to be!

Haven't explained how they have saved on the car hire cost yet. And shock horror staying at Theme Park Bazza's (unwilling to pay the high prices when you decide to go early last minute just before Christmas) and kept going on about giving the parks a wide berth as its so busy, yet we know they do indeed go to the parks!

Reactions: 12
Dare I say it but even Adam Hatton’s travel day vlog was better than this!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 10
If I'd travelled for over 10 hours and the best I could do was stay with Bazza for the first 8 days I'd stay at home lol 😆

• Haha
Reactions: 12
This had to be one of the worst travel day Vlogs I have watched, too long, too repetitive and too boring !

Reactions: 11
This had to be one of the worst travel day Vlogs I have watched, too long, too repetitive and too boring !
I’m not sure which but was the highlight for me

- the woman having a coughing fit in the lounge
- nearly missing the flight
- flicking through the inflight magazine thinking that’s good content
- drinking lemon & man cooler honey tea
- hoping to get an upgrade on the car hire then realising they pay €2 more for a mid sized car
- trying to be relatable and the Disney vlogger and going to blaze & sharing a pizza
- big ending revealing they are staying with the bazza’s

There we go folks, no need to sit through an hour of this riveting content.

HNY 🥳

I wish you all health and happiness for 2022 & more laughs at these scamming caravan twats.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 19
If I'd travelled for over 10 hours and the best I could do was stay with Bazza for the first 8 days I'd stay at home lol 😆
You wait 2 years to get back to Florida and just to save cash you stay with a couple of people you met on the internet. I could understand if it was family, but people that you barely know, surely it would limit how you can come and go on holiday staying at someone's house. I would hate that always worrying about what time I was leaving in the morning, coming back at night, being in their private space etc. This really is the latest re-brand from our 2 favourite guys - look how we've built this community of sheep all over the place that we can meet up with and stay with at no expense. Aren't we so popular. Nothing but an ego trip for them.

Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.