The Lodge Guys #14 Two Miserable Bellends

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
There must be two little girls in Yorkshire wondering why can't we go at Christmas? Uncle Leigh and Uncle Prick, you'd better bloody bring something spectacular back for them!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 9
There must be two little girls in Yorkshire wondering why can't we go at Christmas? Uncle Leigh and Uncle Prick, you'd better bloody bring something spectacular back for them!!!
Poutys family are probably overjoyed the pair of them are out of the country for 5 weeks, pretty sure they cannot stand Prick and equally sure to have such a lazy, vain self indulgent son can't really fill you with pride

Last edited:
Reactions: 16
Yes exactly, so much for bekind, they have a fake Christmas Eve with their nieces with gifts from the poundshop and take his Dad out for a bowl of soup for his birthday.
Merry Twatmas Guys 🎄 🎄

So they were on the same flight as them the entire time, as opposed to just part of the flight, that statement makes no sense!!
This comment cracked me up 🤣

Merry Christmas everyone. Thank you for the laughs this year, this thread has really helped lift the mood somedays 🥰 I hope you're all having Christmas day tomorrow and you haven't already had it two weeks ago xx

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 18
If they are AP holders the availability is very restrictive and you can only book a few parks at a time, they can have 3 at a time. There is no availability in January for APs.

If they have a ultimate ticket they may be ok

Reactions: 8
Happy Christmas, all.
May you share this time with loved ones.
TCCD are doing just that: the only people they love are themselves.

Reactions: 11
They upgraded to upper class for £95 and miles, no idea how much they paid in the first place though. Anyone else think that prick was on the phone to virgin to send if they could use their open ticket for yesterday

Reactions: 7
I'm assuming that tonight's vlog will be the fake Christmas Eve shindig, I wonder if they'll say "by the way, when this vlog comes out we'll be in Florida."

• Haha
Reactions: 8
If they are AP holders the availability is very restrictive and you can only book a few parks at a time, they can have 3 at a time. There is no availability in January for APs.

I had a lady phone in and said the Disney tickets she bought were a waste of money , the parks were rammed and even with Genie+ could barely get on anything and that was the beginning of December she also said queues for food, drink, bathrooms etc were ridiculous, sounds like so much fun I’m sure they’ll have a blast!!

They got AP when they first became available to those that had them previously.

Reactions: 6
I had a lady phone in and said the Disney tickets she bought were a waste of money , the parks were rammed and even with Genie+ could barely get on anything and that was the beginning of December she also said queues for food, drink, bathrooms etc were ridiculous, sounds like so much fun I’m sure they’ll have a blast!!

I've noticed the queues anytime I watch any of the vloggers from the UK or the US. It just seems even more chaotic than usual. Having to line up for a half hour for a drink or a snack isn't my idea of fun.

I hope that the hoopla of the 50th (and Covid) will have died down by the time we plan to go next November for my birthday. When we went 7 years ago it was a lovely week to go and crowds weren't too crazy. Caught the end of the Food & Wine Fest and all the Christmas decorations were up but it was before all the US Thanksgiving crowds.

Last edited:
Reactions: 10
One half of a barm cake with fake Nutella on between 3 kids and Jade said she’d only just bought the milk, so she took her own milk!!!!

Last edited:
  • Haha
What an uncomfortable vlog tonight. Why would anyone subject their kids to a stay with those 2, allow them to be filmed and to be dressed up in those ruddy christmas onesies? The shitting elf just about sums up the level of their humour and intelligence

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.