Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Saratogarose

Chatty Member
He's getting his wear out of that red check shirt! Covid will bite them both on the arse I for one would not be maskless hugging strangers or taking pictures of people in the parks using their cell phone. They are playing Russian roulette with covid their ignorance is staggering
Their magic bands will get them seen quicker in hospital apparently lol

• Haha
Reactions: 18

TORTLE

I watched an old vlog last night from their trip to Cyprus.

Their taxi was 7 euros and the driver said he didn't have change, so Leigh had to go into the hotel and ask for change as Nick didn't want to tip him (typical).

Nick actually said "Nobody rips The Lodge Guys off".

Who do these nobodies think they are!? :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 17

Lauurz

VIP Member
Screenshot_20211224-090135~2.png

Have an amazing time guys. Atleast if you're over there, you don't have to face the covid Infested farm shop this year for food 😘

• Haha
  • Heart

fhs3848

73873427-0888-4656-AEC9-53C047AC6AB1.jpeg
When will they realise this isn’t a thing. Just like going to a water park and not going in the water is NOT A THING

• Haha

Rat a tat tat

Chatty Member
I don't watch them anymore... But I like to have a little follow on here 😂

So these 2 gobshites who were afraid to leave their house at the start of this pandemic and wiped their shopping with antibacterial wipes while sitting on the kitchen floor are now travelling to the states and in one of the most crowded areas on Christmas Day while covid stats are going through the roof more so than ever... For fuckin views??!!! 🙄🤡 🤡

I'll 💯 tune in to see their covid vlogs on their return 😜🤣

• Haha

Emmy79

VIP Member
I can't believe Leigh took photos for someone with their phone and didn't sanitise after!
But they made a big deal about wiping the glove box of the hire car 🤷‍♀️

Reactions: 16
Would be so funny to bump into them and call them luke & Rich or David and Ian to see what their reactions would be!

Even funnier if they are decked out in TLG hats and hoodies at the time!

• Haha

Tavi Huit

VIP Member
Even over on sanctimonious show off Dibb forum people are slagging them too

I think they moved their trip to avoid any potential lockdown and then being stuck in their little flat, which they hate.
They are the most money grabbing pair out of all the UK vloggers and don't care about anyone. If you are a member of one of their social media groups and try and correct them or disagree with them, then in any way, you will be blocked. You will notice that all comments have to be vetted and all of them praise them all of the time, which we all know never happens.

LOL
Thank youuuuuuuu for saying The Dibb is a show off forum. There are one or two people on there I would like to give a swift boot up the arse. :ROFLMAO:

• Haha

Flowerstar68

VIP Member
Just getting around to watching Travel day. How f#####g rude, ran in front of those girls who were turning to go on the escalator. They had to stop! Time stamp 12:25. Absolute dickhead. Leigh did wait to go behind them.
Screenshot_20220103_145237.jpg

• Angry
Just Watched the latest vlog my god we were nearly on the plane as long as them,what a load of old shite that was..

• Haha

Beapay

What made everyone get banned?!?

I have never joined their socials. i watched their florida vlogs initially at the start of lockdown when looking for new disney content, and have stayed to watch the train crash unfold lol I haven't seen their earlier stuff but their home vlogs are awful and show what vile humans they are! And it sadly is all too easy these days to con people of money!
I suggested that they do some charity work during the first lockdown…

• Haha
  • Wow

Starlight1980

Hello 👋 first post on them but theme park bazza just put up a post that’s confirms they are staying with him. Don’t hate me but for a few months I was a foolish sheep! I do wonder what happened to Nicky and Charlotte as they were certainly king and queen. Nicky is an absolutely lovely person - Charlotte was always a right cow!!

• Wow

Gin

I was blocked from IG as I made a comment on a post that had been sponsored by Lol dolls. I found it very creepy that 2 men with no kids of their own would be paid to promote dolls!

• Haha
  • Wow

Red Fraggle

VIP Member
That car is most probably parked up some vulnerable lady sheep's driveway. Prick probably flashed her some skin which will keep her excited till they return. She most likely ran them to the airport too and will be waiting for them when they get back with a big sign which reads "THE LODGE GODS"

• Haha

NeNe21

Chatty Member
There must be two little girls in Yorkshire wondering why can't we go at Christmas? Uncle Leigh and Uncle Prick, you'd better bloody bring something spectacular back for them!!!
Poutys family are probably overjoyed the pair of them are out of the country for 5 weeks, pretty sure they cannot stand Prick and equally sure to have such a lazy, vain self indulgent son can't really fill you with pride

Last edited:

GSquaredUWS

VIP Member
Pouty just said snickerdoodle cookies are made of Snickers and asked Prick ''does it taste like Snickers?'' and he goes ''hmm not really''

Just when you think they couldn't be any dumber. A snickerdoodle has nothing to do with Snickers bars

• Haha