The Lodge Guys #14 Two Miserable Bellends

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
On BBC News, UK tourists banned from France from this Saturday. I hope P&P had planned a pre Christmas DLP trip.

Sorry to those who have though.
I hope they have too, but so sorry for everyone else that's caught up in the mess, if they didn't act as entitled as they do. and scam people like they do, I probs wouldn't wish it on them either but because they're so braggy they deserve everything that befalls them

Reactions: 11
Fake AF. Lay off all their staff just before Christmas 2019 then go off on a 5 week holiday to USA. And soon enough they'll be saying we're in Floridaaaaaaaaaaa:mad:

• Sick
  • Angry
Reactions: 9
Can I just say I love the new title. It's all well and good with clever titles about what's happened, but I really like this no-nonsense title too :D

Reactions: 10
They are so nasty to staff in restaurants and places (sea world) always slagging off businesses in their slogs, nasty to each other, scam off disabled people. I honestly think people who virtue signal often have the worst morals and lack of integrity and tend to be the nastiest people.

Reactions: 14
They are so nasty to staff in restaurants and places (sea world) always slagging off businesses in their slogs, nasty to each other, scam off disabled people. I honestly think people who virtue signal often have the worst morals and lack of integrity and tend to be the nastiest people.
They aren't even kind to eachother or their family so why would they be kind to anyone else. Tossers

Yes, I had a good chuckle when I saw that on IG stories this morning. Like give me a break! You're both a couple of miserable gits who do nothing but moan day in and day out.

Reactions: 12
I don't get the socks thing surely if you are giving socks to a homeless charity you would give some decent warm plain socks, not sure what use thin novelty christmas socks would be to the homeless? Or is it for the charity to sell? Just struck me as odd lol.

So.. you roll up to see a display in someone's front garden in broad daylight and are puzzled that it isn't lit up? Never mind, gave you a chance to put some money in the charity bucket eh guys? Yeah, right.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
2 mins in to tonight’s slog and Prick is saying he doesn’t like Michael Buble because he’s a ‘chubby bugger’, much better when he was thin.

Kindness :) we learn so much from them, such a lovely couple!
It's OK Prick, Michael Buble isn't losing sleep about you not being a fan because he's chubby. What with his beautiful wife, sweet kids (one of which has recovered from cancer), and millions in the bank, I'm sure he much more thankful for what he has than your cunty self.

Funny though, most of their hangers on are chubby to fat so how does he really feel about his so-called friends?

• Heart
Reactions: 22
so confused... so many questions... today Dec 17th vlog of making soup was posted on IG Dec 8th? what day are we on? what day do we open on the advents? how many days have they worn those 'Christmas pajamas now ? who buys Christmas socks for the homeless population from some pound shop place, less than they spend a shared teacake each day !! Who is critical of the super talented and generous hearted Michael Buble for being 'chubby' ? Do they actually even like each other?

• Sick
Reactions: 15
Someone should make a highlight reel of how nasty and awful they are and plaster it everywhere along with their be kind shite - hypocrites both of them

Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.