Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.
Her and the nostril farmer love it when the kids have bugs , chicken pocks ,any low key sicknesses.... it's great for content and attention

He does seem like a nice boy unlike his TWO sisters the poor lad needs the share a room with , it's so wrong what is she playing at
NOSTRIL FARMER -I’m dead

At least the rabbit is getting it’s own space. Admittedly not a room but a run.

New thread title suggestion
THE STRIFE OF THE BALDWINS

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 9

Cocopops12

VIP Member
What happened to the g7x that was purchased?
Listening to her talk about purchasing the house does make me cringe a bit, She’s in no position to buy it but it’s not good enough. Im in no position to buy a Bentley and it would be equal to me listing all the shit bits about one.
Why is every convo about buying a house now? I do think yes they should have enough space fortheir family but they have a roof over their heads and they aren’t in a position to purchase one (by their own admission). I think always waiting for tomorrow to happen is sad, especially for the children. When we move, when this happen, when, when, when. They’ll be grown soon enough.

Reactions: 9

Cocopops12

VIP Member
So who is poorly and who’s just bitches.😂
The saddest thing is, I’ve got a sneaking suspicion she’s actually active on this thread. Just from timings and what she’s been saying and the now over ass-licking of the inghams. It’s obvious she’s been on that thread too. The only difference between her and Clemmie Hooper is money and IQ.
The pity party vlog, the admitting her vlogging is only about her kids. Using your children to pay your bills is so uncomfortable to me.
People here are jealous of big families and are ‘poorly’?
Kayleigh is the one that’s showing all manner of signs of ‘poorlyness’, delusions of grandeur, paranoia, issues with personal hygiene, letting house work go, irrational and erratic spending. The list goes on.
I’ll just say the other big family I ‘hate’ is the inghams, and that is 100% due to despising CHILD groomers! Look at the recipients Kayleigh there are many. I would maybe find another family to ass lick!

• Heart
Reactions: 8

Charmed40

Chatty Member
Aww Sienna I don't think has additional needs. I just think she needs reigning in. Kayleigh is absolutely knackered. There, I've said it. I have a teenager and a pre schooler. One of each. She has multiples. Yes I work full time and have to be super organised. My husband works full time however he is clueless about what needs doing but if I tell him he'll do it. Men are like kids, not all men but some. Especially over 40 because that's the generation. On the cusp of mums doing what they're told and is expected and then thinking fuck that life. Tbf Kayleigh has got a hell of a lot on her plate and I do feel sorry for her but she should be more organised. I shake my head daily at her. Just organise mate instead of gassing round Asda or kipping at 11am. Im fucked most days. I get up at 5 every fucking shitty morning to get myself ready and 2 cups of tea down me before the madness begins. Then I go and do 8hrs graft. Kev is a waste of space. Doesn't drive, can't change a light-waits for the mother in law. Kayleigh knows she's a doormat. Do something mate, you need an overhaul. You strike me as a nice woman and would probably be a great friend. All those thinking rave thread, this is tattle blah blah. Yes I know, I've been around here for years. I just think we need to cut her some slack. She'd be better taking a step back, getting a grip of her kids, fucking doing something about her man child and getting organised. It's really not that hard 👍

Jemt12ard

I just don’t understand how she is struggling so much!
I have four children, 2 teenagers, a school aged child and a breastfeeding toddler, I too live in a four bedroom house which is actually much larger than hers (not meaning to sound a twat just for comparison), my lounge is probably the size of both her lounge and kitchen, plus a playroom, large kitchen, three bathrooms etc. I have a large active dog and a husband that is out of the house 12 hours a day when you include commuting. Yet he comes in to dinner, he isn’t expected to help get everything ready for the next day - he does help without being asked if something needs doing though. The house is cleaned during the day when it’s just me and my toddler and dinner cooked once school aged child is home. Saturday mornings uniforms are washed and then ironed on a Sunday before swimming lessons at 9:30. I don’t expect my husband to get up at weekends so I can stay in bed, we get up together because family time is precious.
I just honestly don’t understand her. She’s always seems to be rushed off her feet but does nothing? And just to add - I too have things going on other than home life, my dad has both Parkinson’s and cancer so needs support, my mum also has severe brain damage after several strokes. But I plan my time well and get shot done. She needs to stop bloody moaning about how hard done by she is a crack on with life!

• Heart

Delilah_dairy

Never any mention of 'forgotten child' he has with my friend. Kayleighs kids names tattooed on his leg but no mention of his daughter with my friend. Earning so much!!!! Pay for your daughter!! Oh yes the ex con who's done prison time flaunting the 'high' (lol) life.

• Wow

Tillyz

So she is now giving off about children in films and modelling being exploited, although yes I agree with this to an extent, children who act in films there are laws and protections in place for these children, they are given counselling, regular breaks, and they money they make from acting legally has to be put in an account for the children! Parents of YouTube children there are no laws in relation to this and the children are used as cash cows to line the pockets of the parents! Also the internet and youtube is a known breeding ground for peadofiles, I work in mental health and have had first hand information from one saying that he watched youtube families with children as he felt that he could emotionally build a relationship with the child, he watched them grow and mature 🤢 just want to add that the police were aware of all of this! I think any parent who posts images of their children online, for monetary value are discusting, there is no way to sugar coat any of this and I sincerely hope that laws are put in place to protect these children. These children ARE being exploited, financially and emotionally, they cannot give informed consent, and the fact is they are just a click away from paedophiles!

• Heart

Stacey90

I have never posted on Tattle but Kayleigh if you are reading this please take note. You do not work and your kids are at school/pre school during the day. I was a subscriber to your channel but have now unsubscribed. After listening to your chat on 28th Feb I made that decision. I am a nurse working long hard shifts and have 4 kids. My partner is a paramedic. My house is organised. My kids can eat with a knife and fork. My dog is walked 3 times during the day . I was utterly appalled with what I was hearing from you and I mean appalled. You might think I have no right to an opinion but you’re out there telling the world your life. As for the teenagers if they didn’t pull their weight personally my son would not have a girlfriend staying 4 nights a week and any treats/money would be stopped until something changes. And by that I mean all of them to pull their weight. You are no different to any other family and are actually more fortunate than others as you have the pleasure of not working. I look at your dog and feel nothing but sadness for him as in your own words he doesn’t get walked. Shameful. That poor dog walks about tail wagging looking for a tiny bit of attention and gets nothing. There are folk out there that rehome dogs and give them lives they deserve and that includes your rabbit as well. Do yourself a massive favour Kayleigh and sort yourself out. You say you run around all day and are exhausted, add doing a job into that and then possibly have a whinge. As for not having your kids organised to get to school with everything they need again is nothing more than shocking. I have nothing more to add to this. Unsubscribed and won’t have the disgust of listening to you moaning again.

• Heart

MH-X

I actually can't even believe what I am hearing... ALL of her issues are running around on an evening, washing on a Sunday.. Why an earth isn't she doing this during the day she doesn't work!!!!!! What is she doing ALL day?! Most people juggle housework and kids on top of a job. I never used to mind her but it's actually annoyed me listening to the feel sorry for me crap, if she hasn't got enough time for her kids and be present she needs to quit YouTube her kids should come first, she is moaning she is missing out on them being little, she is the one watching them through a screen.....

Aria86

Good on us (tax payers) spending our cash on Easter eggs for the unruly brats! Quite comical how the youngest girls say the easter bunny 🐰 was in their garden but the family leave their own bunny neglected!! Absolutely deluded!

• Sad

Telly Fanatic

VIP Member
I think she is having a breakdown at the youngest starting nursery , she isn't ready to let go and she probs wants another sprog so that she can't sit on her arse again for a few year .That boy sleeping in a room with two girls is a embarrassment he is to old for that .And the fact she STILL has said nothing about kevs secret daughter and he was in prison PROVES ITS TRUE. And I do not believe for one minute she was EVER getting anymore than £1.50 per thousand views , she's away with the fairies

And Kayleigh we are not trolls we don't write comments on your accounts we are here on a gossip site a place where folk chat accurate stuff about your life you share to the general public and you are never off here either 👀👀

Last edited:

Cocopops12

VIP Member
I do wonder if people who watch her vlogs and her see the same thing or she doesn’t showcase it well, but this whole Sienna is wild, feisty and has a wicked personality. Without being rude about a child, I’ve seen a potato with more personality.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 7

Herbert2005

VIP Member
Oh she THRIVES.
don’t get me wrong yes Jamie has epilepsy and that’s awful but every tag #epilepsymum
Riley’s will be #senmum and I’m sure felicity had bronchitis as a toddler and now she’s a #broncilitus
survivor 🤦‍♀️
Can’t wait to see what problems sienna gets other than a shit behaviour.
She might surprise us all and go with the #mumofaspoiltbrat. 🤷‍♀️

• Haha

Lord Farquad

Chatty Member
My best friend has an app on which she receives updates from her kids’ childminder. I wonder if Kayleigh has the same with Kev’s employer?

“Kevin had a dry day today and experimented with cucumber”

• Haha

sleepy head

Chatty Member
That scream in the car from sienna cause things didn’t go her way Kayleigh said nothing to her sienna should of got told off for that outburst no wonder she gets away with so much sienna is no baby no more and needs to be told off sienna knows she gets away with things like crying in her swim lesson then later apologies to mum and dad obviously didn’t get what she wanted

Mumbun

It’s all a bit messy really, why the need to mention an abuse ex in the same rant about teaching her children a lesson. It seems they are getting different lessons though, the small ones get what they want whenever they want and the big ones can’t have a nice p.e kit.
it just totally contradicts itself and she likes to say how she earns a good wage on YouTube.. that’s brilliant but then don’t go on a rant about having money issues in the past and still now. It doesn’t make sense!!
The more people that follow you Kayleigh the more opinions generated so either don’t do it or prepare for it because There could be much worse stuff said!

Xentos75

What the fuck is there to be jealous of
Her prattling on crap
A house that is falling apart
Untidy and dirty house
Her Limited wardrobe of fashion
A bath once in awhile when she feels up to it
Washing dumped on a floor in weather Rot utility room full of mould and dampness
Takeaway food
A cook that makes exquisite meals out of processed packets.. mmmm Delicious

No Thanks I am very happy to be living in my Clean Palace you can keep your shit hole Kayleigh