Life of the baldwins

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I personally wouldn't be sharing it on yt if it was my home , everything just looks worn and engrained
She should be embarrassed to show that hovel anybody decent would not put their home out for all sundry to see especially like that
And she wonders why people speak about her not just the house amongst many other things
That’s just one of them
It’s bloody filthy!!!

Reactions: 2
Why can't Jamie learn to drive ?? My cousin has epilepsy and drives , you can do it if on the correct medication .

What is it with that house and excuses about not driving

Last edited:
I'd put money on Kevs convictions being driving offences! Why else would he not bother!?

I'd put money on Kevs convictions being driving offences! Why else would he not bother!?
I think she would have came clean about it though because that sounds better than the fact he is just a wimp that cant drive

Reactions: 1
Umm exactly what you'd expect badly finished walls painted dark navy to look like, tbf the lighter colour isn't to bad but overall it's not great.

Navy omg her walls ECT won't be in good enough condition to carry that of she should have went maggy or white

It’s look terrible the gyprock is fucked look at all the dents in it it is noticeable she would of been better ripping it out and putting new plasterboard in
No paint sheets for the floor
The colour looks hellish and tacky did she even wash the walls that colour really looks out of place in that house,
Did you notice she uses her curtains in her bedroom as a towel rack 😂

Last edited:
The dark blue with a sage green living room 🤢🥴 not a good mix imo! It doesn’t blend well at all. The dark blue shows off how bad the walls are and it literally looks like she’s polishing a turd 💩 her cutting in looks like sienna has done it! It just looks tit! Sorry!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.