Life of the baldwins

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I know she reads here so I had to send a reply to her rant. Get a grip ! You do not work, I know from experience how little it takes to make a few lunch boxes, get the school uniform ready. Get up earlier in the morning if need be. Your house is tiny there is actually no excuse for not being able to be reasonably on top of the house work when that is all you need to do durning the day. We never see you doing homework with the children. You are happy that Kev can’t drive, you wouldn’t be willing for him to have lessons and I don’t believe you would be happy paying for the increased insurance cost for him being named on insurance. I honestly don’t know who she thinks she is, but what does she offer to marriage, she never seems to do anything for Kev, why does she expect him to make money and do everything else. We would let her off a little if she seemed kind, caring, loving, interesting/ funny , wasn’t moaning all the time. But she honestly is none of those things. She needs a long look in the mirror !

Reactions: 4
I have never posted on Tattle but Kayleigh if you are reading this please take note. You do not work and your kids are at school/pre school during the day. I was a subscriber to your channel but have now unsubscribed. After listening to your chat on 28th Feb I made that decision. I am a nurse working long hard shifts and have 4 kids. My partner is a paramedic. My house is organised. My kids can eat with a knife and fork. My dog is walked 3 times during the day . I was utterly appalled with what I was hearing from you and I mean appalled. You might think I have no right to an opinion but you’re out there telling the world your life. As for the teenagers if they didn’t pull their weight personally my son would not have a girlfriend staying 4 nights a week and any treats/money would be stopped until something changes. And by that I mean all of them to pull their weight. You are no different to any other family and are actually more fortunate than others as you have the pleasure of not working. I look at your dog and feel nothing but sadness for him as in your own words he doesn’t get walked. Shameful. That poor dog walks about tail wagging looking for a tiny bit of attention and gets nothing. There are folk out there that rehome dogs and give them lives they deserve and that includes your rabbit as well. Do yourself a massive favour Kayleigh and sort yourself out. You say you run around all day and are exhausted, add doing a job into that and then possibly have a whinge. As for not having your kids organised to get to school with everything they need again is nothing more than shocking. I have nothing more to add to this. Unsubscribed and won’t have the disgust of listening to you moaning again.

• Heart
Reactions: 8
Well said Stacey… I honestly feel sorry for the dog and the rabbit she can’t be bothered with them that’s is clear as day everytime I have seen Charlie near her she always tells him to go lie down that poor dog is given no love and the rabbit is basically left to defend for himself,
That is what gets to me why get animals if you cannot be responsible for their well being animals should be treated like family they have feelings
Really those animals need to be rehomed they are just hindrance to them poor poppets :(

• Sad
She is the laziest vlogger on YouTube and to share it all with us is shocking , people still do what she does with a full-time job .If creepy kev wasn't cut off from his family I bet he would leave her but he has no money or support to go independent so he just clings to her but deep down he can't be happy ?

Reactions: 3
I just don’t understand how she is struggling so much!
I have four children, 2 teenagers, a school aged child and a breastfeeding toddler, I too live in a four bedroom house which is actually much larger than hers (not meaning to sound a twit just for comparison), my lounge is probably the size of both her lounge and kitchen, plus a playroom, large kitchen, three bathrooms etc. I have a large active dog and a husband that is out of the house 12 hours a day when you include commuting. Yet he comes in to dinner, he isn’t expected to help get everything ready for the next day - he does help without being asked if something needs doing though. The house is cleaned during the day when it’s just me and my toddler and dinner cooked once school aged child is home. Saturday mornings uniforms are washed and then ironed on a Sunday before swimming lessons at 9:30. I don’t expect my husband to get up at weekends so I can stay in bed, we get up together because family time is precious.
I just honestly don’t understand her. She’s always seems to be rushed off her feet but does nothing? And just to add - I too have things going on other than home life, my dad has both Parkinson’s and cancer so needs support, my mum also has severe brain damage after several strokes. But I plan my time well and get shot done. She needs to stop bloody moaning about how hard done by she is a crack on with life!

• Heart
Reactions: 8
I think the problem is she is so obsessed with the minghams that she thinks her life is so shite and it's causing her to be even more lazy than normal and she is feeling scunnered at her house always being a pig sty

Reactions: 5
I think the problem is she is so obsessed with the minghams that she thinks her life is so shite and it's causing her to be even more lazy than normal and she is feeling scunnered at her house always being a pig sty
We usually don’t agree on anything (mostly) ;) but I agree with you here. She’s OBSESSED with the minghams and she cannot contain her longing and jealousy to be princess seacroft herself. The empty soulless new build, the Range Rover, the caravan, the holidays, the ability to spend her days in primark and home bargs! that’s what she wants. Edit just to add why would you aspire to be a common sausage-fingered prick with a noncey husband?!

• Heart
Reactions: 6
I think she is regretful and kicking herself at kev getting the snip , I bet she would have had another one purely for content and more subs / followers .

Reactions: 5
The dog is a fashion accessory because she wants to say hay we have a dog needs to get her ass out of bed early to get breakfast done and her make up on before school run she could make beds before school run if she was up early enough think seeing a bed made makes the room look a bit more tidy instead of making vlogs Kev does a full time job she has loads of time in the day to get sorted stop going home bargins and picking up crap that she layers moans bout crap in the house that she has to pick up sienna is a bit late to teach her manners at the table think she gets away with too much Kayleigh has 3 lunch boxes to make and 3 uniforms as older 2 should know better at their age

I don't have children, but she really needs to get the teenagers to do more!
I hope for her sake, that these changes are gonna work, but I fear it's too little to late 😔

She doesn't work and is lazy but yes the teens should be doing more and be more self sufficient .

Read the room Kayleigh, especially with so much suffering going on in the world lately. Nobody forced you to sign up the kids to their activities, nobody forced you to have kids full stop.

Pretty pathetic little rant to think of my Grandma who raised me. As a headteacher she put in a 12 hour school day, dash away to collect me from my minder, cook, sort my uniform, sit and do my homework/reading with me before then putting in another two hours minimum of marking work for her own students. THEN still managing to be present for bathing, reading me stories etc.

And the most beautiful thing is that she never ONCE complained. She must have been exhausted but I never saw it. But Kayleigh is happy to have a rant about her kids to the world. I think it’s been said in the past but Kids are brutal, especially teens. I’m surprised her kids don’t have the piss ripped out of them at school by their peers…

• Heart
Reactions: 6
Wonder what Kayleigh and Kevin were both like in their teen years bet they weren’t easy bet they fell out with their parents as you only hear her mum been mentioned

What man after working 70hours a week let's himself get bitched from his unemployment wife about helping her out more when the three oldest aren't even his 🤦, he is a mouse

Wonder what Kayleigh and Kevin were both like in their teen years bet they weren’t easy bet they fell out with their parents as you only hear her mum been mentioned
His parents might have disowned him because he ditched his first born 🤔

At least she was honest about how she is feeling thanks Kayleigh but please you really need to get kev driving he's a grown man 17 year olds drive

Reactions: 2
Why oh why would someone who had such a bad cold that disturbed her sleep go to a stuff your face, all you can eat Chinese? She needed a lay down after it, and another after collecting the kids. She then planned on getting chips from the chippy after picking the kids up. I thought they were budgeting
and cutting back. A huge sack of spuds is less than three quid at Morrison’s. Surely Kev the chef could whip a few chips up.

Why oh why would someone who had such a bad cold that disturbed her sleep go to a stuff your face, all you can eat Chinese? She needed a lay down after it, and another after collecting the kids. She then planned on getting chips from the chippy after picking the kids up. I thought they were budgeting
and cutting back. A huge sack of spuds is less than three quid at Morrison’s. Surely Kev the chef could whip a few chips up.
Well she won’t save money if she keeps buying takeaway all the time she contradicts herself everytime
Stop bumming your load Kayleigh

Sam is back she seems happy and back to her normal self , Dave is a lovely man he emotionally supports her and drives

• Heart
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.