Life of the baldwins

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Calls himself a cook yet the pancakes looked burnt to me any excuse for Kayleigh to go to bed but she was ok eating a Chinese for lunch if she was that poor she would of stayed home

Reactions: 5
I think Kayleigh's problem is she's let what has been said about her on here get into her head! I think she's forgot she's the adult and has a choice to put her life out there her Children sadly do not! Her youngest Child rules the Roost and they allow her behaviour because Kev is to knackered and she just can't be bothered and blames anything or anyone else and probably just hopes she will grow out of it! Felicity and Reilly both have emotional issues and need her attention not a Camera shoved in there faces! Poor Reilly looks so unhappy but is allowed to play on Computer Games because it keeps him quiet and out of her face!He shouldn't have to share a room with his younger Sisters when all the girls could have a room together but then again she allowed her Husband to sleep on the Settee with Sienna for god knows how long, the poor bloke just looks constantly knackered and miserable! Her channel should be called The life of Kayleigh not The life of the Baldwin's because it sadly all about her!! Wake-up you don't know how lucky you are!

Well 3 are not legally baldwins so that is a joke and the boy sharing with two sisters at that age is wrong I wonder if he gets teased at school about it ? yes the three girls should be sharing.

Why is daddy making the lunch boxes before he goes to WORK , you are so lazy Kayleigh and it wasn't that when you went to a buffet so you can't be that bad you are just using the cold as a excuse to be even more lazy than normal .

Last edited:
Reactions: 4
I think Sam will take over Kayleigh , Asher and Jen with her sub count she comes across so nice and doesn't use and exploit her kids for content .

I think Sam will take over Kayleigh , Asher and Jen with her sub count she comes across so nice and doesn't use and exploit her kids for content .
Yes I must admit I like her and Dave so glad she seems to be back again. She just gets on with life and doesn't moan.. On the subject of Asher think she shares moments that should be private ref going to dad's grave... I guess it's the modern way though and if it helps who am I to knock it . We all handle grief differently....

Reactions: 1
Asher keeps her insta private but has her kids childhood all over YT for every creep in the world to watch 😂😂

Too unwell to get up and make her kids breakfast and take them to school, but can go stuff her face with an all you can eat buffet for lunch? Jesus. Priorities spot on there!

Latest video up
They have Jamie's girlfriend staying with them!
She's probably desperate to be a granny

Would make better content being a granny and another one to drive about while her child like husband sits hunched up next to her in the passenger seat

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Let’s face it they are just another Dysfunctional family! Try hard Wannabes who haven’t got a bloody clue.
She is a Lazy witch! She in her bed while her no balls hubby makes burnt pancakes for the kids Top Chef!! But still manages to go to a Chinese buffet all you can eat! If she was so poorly you wouldn’t be going to a bloody restaurant.

Does she own another top other than that black and white thing she wears in every video?

• Haha
I mentioned that before about her wearing that black and white dress she lives in it, I am beginning to wonder if it ever sees the tub as we know she never keeps on top of her washing she lets it pile up
Probably just chucks it on when she can’t find anything else to wear.

Reactions: 2
I sympathise with what she said about going to the hairdressers, I hate the whole mirror thing - that's why I have a mobile hairdresser , I don't know why she doesn't do that maybe?

Here we go everyone is jealous of her 😂,away and drop you oldest child kev of at the bus stop Kayleigh

• Haha
What the duck is there to be jealous of
Her prattling on crap
A house that is falling apart
Untidy and dirty house
Her Limited wardrobe of fashion
A bath once in awhile when she feels up to it
Washing dumped on a floor in weather Rot utility room full of mould and dampness
Takeaway food
A cook that makes exquisite meals out of processed packets.. mmmm Delicious

No Thanks I am very happy to be living in my Clean Palace you can keep your tit hole Kayleigh

Reactions: 7
She is bloody deluded

The older three will be known as Baldwins but won't be their legal name

Who would want that wimps name , what about his abandoned daughter wonder if she's a Baldwin

Last edited:
This is so funny jealous my ass I work and so does my husband I don’t have the time to walk around talking to my phone then spending 2 hours neglecting the family putting my day on you tube cause I have a memory what I did that day

Kayleighs new house
FB_IMG_1646306667600.jpg

She only has 138 likes on that last Insta pic 😂, my profile pic on FB has more and I'm not even a vlogger

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.