Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Lord Farquad

Chatty Member
She thinks that's a huge wage with all these kids to support because it's not , how about you get a job Kayleigh and it will take it up to nearly nearly double that a hour but you won't because you are lazy .
I mean, I won’t comment on the amount as I don’t believe in throwing shade at folk who work. Whether it’s in the court scrubbing out crime or in the bathroom scrubbing out toilets.. a job is a job and better than letting the tax payers support you.

Maybe I’m old fashioned but I’ve just been raised not to talk about money. Some things are private, especially given the absolute state of the world at the moment. By all means, roll out the Instagram red carpet if you’re proud of your man(child) but leave the fucking wage packet in the filing cabinet where it belongs… very embarrassing.

Reactions: 6

Telly Fanatic

VIP Member
Just watched her latest video!
Had a leak under their bath...again!
Lots of people commenting and suggesting she keeps on at the housing association! Her reply seems to be more or less very negative, etc!
She has a flood before and I think it was the kid's that done it deliberately ..she is so defensive with a chip on her shoulder , I seen a vlog she told us about her life before she met wimpy kev her and the kids stayed in a private let and to cut a long story short summer I think had a fall she was ok but she blamed her landlord and it was nothing to do with him , she blames everyone else for everything !

Lord Farquad

Chatty Member
Read the room Kayleigh, especially with so much suffering going on in the world lately. Nobody forced you to sign up the kids to their activities, nobody forced you to have kids full stop.

Pretty pathetic little rant to think of my Grandma who raised me. As a headteacher she put in a 12 hour school day, dash away to collect me from my minder, cook, sort my uniform, sit and do my homework/reading with me before then putting in another two hours minimum of marking work for her own students. THEN still managing to be present for bathing, reading me stories etc.

And the most beautiful thing is that she never ONCE complained. She must have been exhausted but I never saw it. But Kayleigh is happy to have a rant about her kids to the world. I think it’s been said in the past but Kids are brutal, especially teens. I’m surprised her kids don’t have the piss ripped out of them at school by their peers…

• Heart

Mumbun

If she embraced what kind of family they are.. working class, social housing, pay cheque to pay cheque I really think her followers would grow, like Jesus we need some real life in the world of insta mums and YouTube families.
give us the food hauls, cooking on a budget, how they manage with 6 kids. I’d love to see it and it do well because it would be REAL. Not spending all this time blowing air up their own arse trying to be like these other families

Cocopops12

VIP Member
Going to covid test Sienna after we’ve spent the day shopping. I know she doesn’t give a fuck about COVID and never has but why film it?!

Look at her, even copying the Minghams clock! 😂😂 she never has a original thought

£45 on a clock but won’t buy her daughter £15 gym leggings for school. She swings between mania and manic so often.

Last edited:
  • Heart

Lord Farquad

Chatty Member
From Kayleigh’s point of view, it must be simply horrible to read negative things about yourself online for all to see. I myself couldn’t cope with that, which is why I could never follow the route of an influencer/YouTuber.

Unfortunately, when you commit to this type of life, you leave yourself open to public opinion and therefore possible backlash/conflicting opinions. As they say, you can be the ripest pear of the bunch but not everybody likes pears.

She is clearly determined to make a success of her YouTube channel and fair play to her for persevering with that but if she’s already having a meltdown over the negative comments, imagine how much worse it could get should she accumulate more followers down the line.

For instance, there are four members of staff on my team, including myself. Two of them, I wouldn’t tolerate outside of a work setting. My point is that it is incredibly difficult to like everybody you come into contact with and when you go one step further by laying your life open to the general public, you have to expect a mixed bag of reactions.

I get it. It ain’t nice for her.. but if she’s feeling like this now, when things are relatively mild, she needs to get out of the business sooner rather than later.

Christ, imagine being Elle Darby for instance? 😳

Cocopops12

VIP Member
I think the problem is she is so obsessed with the minghams that she thinks her life is so shite and it's causing her to be even more lazy than normal and she is feeling scunnered at her house always being a pig sty
We usually don’t agree on anything (mostly) ;) but I agree with you here. She’s OBSESSED with the minghams and she cannot contain her longing and jealousy to be princess seacroft herself. The empty soulless new build, the Range Rover, the caravan, the holidays, the ability to spend her days in primark and home bargs! that’s what she wants. Edit just to add why would you aspire to be a common sausage-fingered prick with a noncey husband?!

• Heart

Telly Fanatic

VIP Member
Right Kayleigh so your man makes such a huge wage in a un skilled job peeling spuds in a old folks home so why haven't you took the kids to Disney , Spain ECT ????

At least all your lies are keeping us entertained and the thread is moving from one comment a month to 6 comments lol

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 5

Kattykat10

VIP Member
Why can’t Riley go in with the eldest boy in the house. There’s four bedrooms. Just doesn’t make sense.

Telly Fanatic

VIP Member
Kayleigh you should be ashamed of yourself still choosing to share your kids on YT to possible creeps for extra cash , you have no idea who could be watching or even sharing images with , if I was Jen I would be questioning my friendship with her now tbh .

Herbert2005

VIP Member
I don't get how she thinks folk are jealous, I mean seriously get a grip as if
I don't understand it either.

I can't see how her vlogs are going to be much different. There's only a certain amount of decorating and speed cleaning/tidying vlogs, or whatever it was that she was going on about, that you can do.
The only difference is that Sienna won't be sat in the back of the car demanding food every time she goes to the supermarket or B&Q. 🤷‍♀️

Mumbun

If they earn so much and have it so good, move into private rent then and let someone who needs it have social housing….

Lord Farquad

Chatty Member
Jesus, Mary, Joseph and the wee baby donkey. My OH would put me on Facebook marketplace if I dared to post a photo of his salary 💀 💀 💀

Telly Fanatic

VIP Member
I think what angered her the most was she was saying how he smashes his goals or whatever 🙄😂 and we were in hysterics that he CAN'T DRIVE . She has got to be one of the thickest vloggers on YT

• Haha

Telly Fanatic

VIP Member
Yet she would be the first to look for someone to blame if anything happened at the skate park ..but the only one to blame is her and the con for being to tight to buy helmets , mind you that wimp has no say what gets bought it's clearly gumssy that wears the trousers

Kate1970

VIP Member
Latest from ig! Filming Rhys in the cabin, to prove he isn't freezing! Too much time on her hands too!! 😆😆

• Haha

Xentos75

Her phone camera lens is bloody filthy clean it!
Not to mention poor quality, so much for the new camera she bought.
Riveting content sitting inside the car and sitting on a couch looking at glum faces
oh yes out for lunch so much for looking after your pennies.