Life of the baldwins

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Is Kayleigh older than kev? she looks older and acts like him mum tbh , he's like a kid getting run 🚗 about like a big baby

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Is Kayleigh older than kev? she looks older and acts like him mum tbh , he's like a kid getting run 🚗 about like a big baby
They are both the same age 36
I thought she was older than him at first when I first started watching them she wears the pants he is like a saft tattie she runs rings around him
He needs to buck up and stand his ground to her
Her voice gets on my nerves especially when she whinges. I often wonder what happened to her first man she was with the eldest three Dad
I wonder if she was the same with him likes she is with Kev

So who is poorly and who’s just witches.😂
The saddest thing is, I’ve got a sneaking suspicion she’s actually active on this thread. Just from timings and what she’s been saying and the now over ass-licking of the inghams. It’s obvious she’s been on that thread too. The only difference between her and Clemmie Hooper is money and IQ.
The pity party vlog, the admitting her vlogging is only about her kids. Using your children to pay your bills is so uncomfortable to me.
People here are jealous of big families and are ‘poorly’?
Kayleigh is the one that’s showing all manner of signs of ‘poorlyness’, delusions of grandeur, paranoia, issues with personal hygiene, letting house work go, irrational and erratic spending. The list goes on.
I’ll just say the other big family I ‘hate’ is the inghams, and that is 100% due to despising CHILD groomers! Look at the recipients Kayleigh there are many. I would maybe find another family to ass lick!

• Heart
Reactions: 8
She starts off by saying that she enjoys making vlogs and it was never been about making money, but then she said she wanted to get to 1000 subs, so that she could monetize it. Which one was it?

I am not ill. struggling in my life, jealous, bitchy or whatver else she thinks that i might be.

Kayleigh, i'm sure that you have sat watching the Inghams and bitched about them to Kev and you were very quick off the mark to eff and jeff about a poster on here to your followers. People in glass houses etc.

Reactions: 7
I don't get how she thinks folk are jealous, I mean seriously get a grip as if
I don't understand it either.

I can't see how her vlogs are going to be much different. There's only a certain amount of decorating and speed cleaning/tidying vlogs, or whatever it was that she was going on about, that you can do.
The only difference is that Sienna won't be sat in the back of the car demanding food every time she goes to the supermarket or B&Q. 🤷‍♀️

Reactions: 5
I don't understand it either.

I can't see how her vlogs are going to be much different. There's only a certain amount of decorating and speed cleaning/tidying vlogs, or whatever it was that she was going on about, that you can do.
The only difference is that Sienna won't be sat in the back of the car demanding food every time she goes to the supermarket or B&Q. 🤷‍♀️
Or plonked in front of tv stuffing her face

The saddest thing is, I’ve got a sneaking suspicion she’s actually active on this thread. Just from timings and what she’s been saying and the now over ass-licking of the inghams. It’s obvious she’s been on that thread too. The only difference between her and Clemmie Hooper is money and IQ.
The pity party vlog, the admitting her vlogging is only about her kids. Using your children to pay your bills is so uncomfortable to me.
People here are jealous of big families and are ‘poorly’?
Kayleigh is the one that’s showing all manner of signs of ‘poorlyness’, delusions of grandeur, paranoia, issues with personal hygiene, letting house work go, irrational and erratic spending. The list goes on.
I’ll just say the other big family I ‘hate’ is the inghams, and that is 100% due to despising CHILD groomers! Look at the recipients Kayleigh there are many. I would maybe find another family to ass lick!
She spends a lot of time on this thread , as very often she responds on her Instagram almost straight away .

Reactions: 4
Well done! You're comments have made it onto her Instagram
It’s earned not earnt

Grab life bth put in a lovely kitchen that they payed for themselves ...Kayleigh is mooching for one ,as if anyone is going to gift her one no chance ..at 16.32 till 17.17 on the vlog she should have used sub titles !!!
Sam on that channel recently did a meals of the week and the food looked really nice. She has ten kids and some have additional needs which mean difficulties around routine and food. That is hard work but she doesn’t moan or aspire to dizzy heights. Her and her husband just get on with it.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 6
It’s earned not earnt

Sam on that channel recently did a meals of the week and the food looked really nice. She has ten kids and some have additional needs which mean difficulties around routine and food. That is hard work but she doesn’t moan or aspire to dizzy heights. Her and her husband just get on with it.
I respect Sam too she doesn't show her kids face ECT and exploit them like what Kayleigh and the ex con do

I do find it weird that as she’s a cleaner , her house always looks a mess . I wonder if that’s because they don’t own it , they don’t really care .
It’s unbelievable how she can even contemplate showing her dump of a house. I don’t mean that it’s old, rented or small. It isn’t clean or tidy. I know I tidy up and wipe around before my cleaner comes 🙄 but honestly there’s no way is could it my house online in the state hers is.

She basically admitted that she relies on YouTube for money why else is she doing it, would she be doing it if she wasn’t earning a quid. No
Get off You tube and get a real job that doesn’t involve exploiting your kids for money.
No one is jealous of you you have had plenty time off to keep that house cleaned you can’t be arsed there is no excuses you also said you hate cleaning I hate to think what these caravans look like after you clean them must be a slap dab job if it is anything like your own home that says it all

You let it go I have kids and I can keep my house clean. I could not live like that filth crap everywhere
You have to keep on top of it, I noticed she mentioned that the ovens needs cleaning, Kev can do it at the weekend he is working but expected to do it, why don’t you get off your arse and clean
It yourself nothing stopping you. i clean my own oven I don’t expect my husband to do it he works aswell.

You seem to have a lot of time on your hands because you are always on here , are we getting to you we are speaking the truth and obviously the truth hurts that you need to make comments on your YouTube and Instagram you love the attention and you create your own drama

Don’t act all innocent I am sure you talk about other YouTubers to Kev and your maters, I am sure you criticise other’s Dont throw stones you got a big mouth anyway you love to gossip

It’s earned not earnt

Sam is so down to earth, and does not exploit her children at all, you hardly see them.

• Heart
Why are we horrible Kayleigh because we can all see thru you and your BS
The only thing that is Poorly is yourself your house your eating habits hygiene, you have the audacity to talk about your teeth have you even wondered why that you contributed to eating rubbish and you are feeding your kids the same rubbish too,sugary crap
Don’t whinge look at yourself and stop blaming others for your own actions
You say oh my house is a mess so clean it stop whinging Do it!

I have to say I did like her honesty about having a rubbish income from you tube recently - especially after bragging about what a good income it was before . That being said I'm not jealous or poorly, I just have an opinion.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.