Life of the baldwins

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’d just really like to to address the allegations of Kev being an ex con and him having another child he has nothing to do with?!

And as far as being jealous 😂 it did make me laugh. I have beautiful children and a beautiful house and I am very happy.. so no not really jealous of your council dump

Reactions: 6
I have to say I did like her honesty about having a rubbish income from you tube recently - especially after bragging about what a good income it was before . That being said I'm not jealous or poorly, I just have an opinion.
That's the thing, just be honest, people appreciate it. She admitted that she had a good couple of months of earnings, the trouble is you shouldn't plan your future on just two months. All businesses have good months and not so good months, that's how it works.

Reactions: 3
I think she is having a breakdown at the youngest starting nursery , she isn't ready to let go and she probs wants another sprog so that she can't sit on her arse again for a few year .That boy sleeping in a room with two girls is a embarrassment he is to old for that .And the fact she STILL has said nothing about kevs secret daughter and he was in prison PROVES ITS TRUE. And I do not believe for one minute she was EVER getting anymore than £1.50 per thousand views , she's away with the fairies

And Kayleigh we are not trolls we don't write comments on your accounts we are here on a gossip site a place where folk chat accurate stuff about your life you share to the general public and you are never off here either 👀👀

Last edited:
Reactions: 8
Why can’t Riley go in with the eldest boy in the house. There’s four bedrooms. Just doesn’t make sense.

Reactions: 5
They could do the attic up for that poor boy that's in a pink room with TWO girls

Sam even buys better quality food and fresh produce and does better meals and there is no so called chef in their house

Last edited:
Can’t see why Kayleigh can’t get a proper job in the evening and clean her house instead of others and she can’t seem to stay at home with the family always out spending Kevin’s hard working wages on tat if she stopped spoiling the younger two and save that money as tat only goes in the bin you never see her buy food for the pets in her weekly shopping
It so annoys me about the pets. I would be rich if my 2 dogs didn’t get the very best fried food supplemented with raw meat and fresh fish. The 4 rabbits cost a bomb with their dried food supplemented with veggies every day. Don’t get me started on the meadow hay, straw and bunny bistro treats. Then all six pets have their jabs, have lost their reproductive ‘bits’ and have regular grooming appointments. My carer text yesterday asking ‘how much cabbage and gin did I want fetching? The rabbits don’t drink gin.

I liked her honesty I must admit . I wouldn’t be dragging kids round shops though , recipe for disaster . I did think that about the McDonalds - it sends the wrong message but she did seem drained and I got the impression she wasn’t up to cooking after a rubbish day . I can sympathise with that .
Not wishing to be controversial there’s many a day I don’t feel like cooking and I have many rubbish days. Guess what it just has to be done

Last edited:
Reactions: 1
It so annoys me about the pets. I would be rich if my 2 dogs didn’t get the very best fried food supplemented with raw meat and fresh fish. The 4 rabbits cost a bomb with their dried food supplemented with veggies every day. Don’t get me started on the meadow hay, straw and bunny bistro treats. Then all six pets have their jabs, have lost their reproductive ‘bits’ and have regular grooming appointments. My carer text yesterday asking ‘how much cabbage and gin did I want fetching? The rabbits don’t drink gin.

Not wishing to be controversial there’s many a day I don’t feel like cooking and I have many rubbish days. Guess what it just has to be done
To be fair the animal situation is nothing to comment on. Comments like the type of the food the dog is getting just plays into a trolling narrative. I don’t drink but wouldn’t judge you for having your carer pick you up gin.

Reactions: 2
Kayleigh was on about a YouTube family whose child pulled a slower cooker on themself. Does anybody know which family this was? As at first I thought it was hers till she carried on talking about it.

Kayleigh was on about a YouTube family whose child pulled a slower cooker on themself. Does anybody know which family this was? As at first I thought it was hers till she carried on talking about it.
It was the minghams, their kid didn’t but It was suggest on their thread they could have. Yet more evidence she on here for more than just ’checking’ here thread.

Reactions: 3
That's probably the first-time that mutt has ever been at the grommers and I bet she would love to be Sarah Ingham

Reactions: 4
That's probably the first-time that mutt has ever been at the grommers and I bet she would love to be Sarah Ingham
That is her aspiration, she’s said it before. They want to be the ‘rags to riches’ YouTube story like the minghams. Now she’s panicking as she has no content without her kids, not that with them, the contents riveting. That’s the thing with YouTube viewers either want the ‘bones of their aaa’ skint survival vlogs or the living it large vlogs, holidays presents etc. Kayleigh tries to dabble in both and it doesn’t work.
She keeps harping on about a holiday aboard, tbh I think they should those older ones need something to look forward to.
I dislike with the older ones everything’s a lesson to learn stolen bikes, broken bikes, leggings, hair dye etc.I understand she had a horrid teenage years and it’s her prerogative not to talk about it and I respect that but not everythinghas To be something g to learn from. Yes teens-do stupid tit but letting them look stupid for a year doesn’t make them a better person. Actually withholding and making them wait for everything will only see them rebelling or blowing money when they finallyearn it themselves. Look at Jamie and the trainers. First paycheck as they’d never been allowed stuff like That before.

• Heart
I bet she is kicking herself she didn't start doing yt when the older 3 were younger and we could have followed her from the beginning of the romance with the jail bird ECT , maybe she will start home schooling for content 😂

Reactions: 1
I bet she is kicking herself she didn't start doing yt when the older 3 were younger and we could have followed her from the beginning of the romance with the jail bird ECT , maybe she will start home schooling for content 😂
She will be able to get homeschooling advice from her heroine Sarah Seacroft-Mingham

• Haha
They’ve addressed the prison situation. Kev says everyone makes mistakes. Yes but most people know right from wrong and don’t end up in prison for their mistakes. They always try and justify bad behaviour 🤦‍♀️

• Heart
Reactions: 4
Okay. I don’t comment on this thread because personally, I think a lot of said comments are pretty vicious, especially the ones referring to the kids who are innocents.

However, Kayleigh’s veiled response about children’s mothers playing God implies that Kev is in that situation with the mother of his other child. I’m sorry but I certainly hope that if this the case and said mother hasn’t allowed Kev access (which is despicable, I agree with Kayleigh there), I at least hope that Kev has set up a trust fund for the other child which he can present to them when they are 18.

I only say this because it stung me personally. My mother was an absolute tyrant when she and my father split during my first year. She refused all his attempts to pay child maintenance and so he was forced to do the above for me. I was extremely emotional on my 18th to find out that my father did give a damn.

And as for the jail comments…. let the person who has never made a mistake in their life step forward before they start labelling him a jail bird. Not cool…

• Heart
Don't listen to them kev has not payed one penny to his oldest and he was never interested in visiting her

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.