Life of the baldwins

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Im not reading tattle anymore!! Just cheating with the cheese sauce coz Kev the con isn't gonna be here. No, your buying the packet coz it's easier just like everyone else! Geez .. need to justify life!

Reactions: 3
Maybe to give her house a proper clean or visit Kev's daughter that has been neglected emotionally and financially all her life .

I thought due had gone quiet lately . I feel for her a bit , I know she doesn't work but six kids and a wimpy husband who doesn't drive , or do diy, must take its toll.

Reactions: 2
I thought due had gone quiet lately . I feel for her a bit , I know she doesn't work but six kids and a wimpy husband who doesn't drive , or do diy, must take its toll.
She makes a rod for her own back she should have had her husband learning to drive years ago he is very immature, and the kids should have chores I don't think the older ones do anything 🤔

Reactions: 4
Think Kayleigh needs to get a proper job bringing in money to help pay the bills and not expected Kevin to pay all the bills and her crap she buys you tube is not a job it is a side line at the childrens expense the children should be enjoyed and not exploted over you tube you don’t know who is watching or even screenshots taken

• Heart
Just a update for you guys who may not of seen this post
She is having a Break from Social media
What do you think her reasons are for this

Fix up her Dodgy paint job
Making Amends with his Daughter
Kev is taking driving lessons
She wants to sleep in
They are skint from overspending on crap nothing to brag about
Truth has got to her and she can’t handle it

Please feel free to add to the List
851C252E-B1B4-4631-B340-4FCBCE6F8D9A.png

I like the honesty- this is the one half term I really hate as the weather is always yucky and she's right , content of them shopping or sat around isn't what people want to see. She's looked like she's struggling for a while in my opinion, mental health wise .

They will be skint and she can't just keep spending money they haven't got for content .I really hope they would build a relationship with Kev's daughter for all involved it is the right thing to do .Kev needs to put the foot down with the kids regarding helping about the house because it shouldn't all be left for Kayleigh .

Kayleigh will be hoping her channel blows up like the minghams did but it will never happen it's a joke , for that to happen you need to follow them through pregnancy birth ect you are invested in them as a family and even if you hate them you still watch , I haven't watched any of her recent vlogs I watched the food haul for 20 seconds .Just go and get a job Kayleigh and put the camera down and stop exploiting your kids for peanuts from YT it's not worth it .

Last edited:
The hair is nice but it needs done like that everyday not just once a blue moon , the coats look like they have been washed with a black thing in the machine .

She's back!
It's all change in the house! She's finally getting the older kids to pull their weight I.e Jamie will be buying a 2nd hand bike and getting himself to work
She's asked Kev to help get school stuff ready the night before I.e school uniforms ready, packed lunches made etc
She's finally realising how soft she is and that she runs round after them all!
Let's see how long it lasts!😏😏😏😏

I actually can't even believe what I am hearing... ALL of her issues are running around on an evening, washing on a Sunday.. Why an earth isn't she doing this during the day she doesn't work!!!!!! What is she doing ALL day?! Most people juggle housework and kids on top of a job. I never used to mind her but it's actually annoyed me listening to the feel sorry for me crap, if she hasn't got enough time for her kids and be present she needs to quit YouTube her kids should come first, she is moaning she is missing out on them being little, she is the one watching them through a screen.....

Reactions: 8
I actually can't even believe what I am hearing... ALL of her issues are running around on an evening, washing on a Sunday.. Why an earth isn't she doing this during the day she doesn't work!!!!!! What is she doing ALL day?! Most people juggle housework and kids on top of a job. I never used to mind her but it's actually annoyed me listening to the feel sorry for me crap, if she hasn't got enough time for her kids and be present she needs to quit YouTube her kids should come first, she is moaning she is missing out on them being little, she is the one watching them through a screen.....
Exactly this! She does not work! She’s a stay at home mum with no kids at home 4 days a week. Shes said before she usually has a bath during the day, who does this?
She basically has this delusions of grandeur fantasy in her head and it’s just not coming true so she’s having a paddy.
With nearly all the kids fulltime, she really needs to start reevaluating her lifestyle. They (as much as she pretends) aren’t in a position her to comfortably be home and do nothing all day. It’s not like she’s cleaning or cooking meals, they had Maccys about 5 times the other week. So perfect housewife routine she is not!
Fair enough she is constantly in the car but that’s because her husband can’t drive and tbf what else would she be doing? Watching YouTube and feeling hard done by?

Reactions: 5
Well that 30 plus minutes of her woe is me was fabulous. Her older kids must be fairly independent by now surely. Most mums have at least a part time job and manage to organise their children’s lunch boxes and school uniforms. I almost feel sorry for the man child - he does put in full shifts at work and is expected to lay out the uniforms!!!!! She’s at home all day. Surely she could put the next days clean uniform out after dropping the kids off at school on a morning and if the lunch boxes are such a problem let them have school dinners.

I run a small business from home and I managed to keep my house clean even with kids yea you just have to keep on top of it there is no excuse I wash everyday I can’t stand seeing washing piling up mind you I go thru a lot of towels and tea towels washers and hand towels every day especially with teenage kids lol but I still get it done
Why is it people have to put on feel sorry for me she is at home how can she not get things done it annoys me, that would be like telling my husband who works night shifts to get the kids school uniforms ready for school for the next day and get their lunches ready while I sit on my arse why can’t she do it she there what’s stopping her anyway my kids lunches get made the night before put in the fridge and ready for them when they leave why can’t she make them the night before and getting the older ones to make their lunches or if they don’t want school lunches eat from the canteen then ,why always a whinge she doesn’t help herself find a solution
Never mind filming videos and exploiting your kids to make money that is not a real job why do so many small aFamily YouTubers depend on YouTube as income what would happen if there was no more YouTube no more family Chanel’s and they all got axed what would she do then she would have to a get a job
Get your priorities in orders
Do people really want to hear her talking to a camera feeling sorry for herself cmon
People in the real world have problems look what is going on in the world People losing their lives
Where I am our state is flooding people have lost their homes people have died in the floods
It’s terrible and very sad and not to mention what’s going on with Ukraine look all these innocent people who have had to flee their own country because of a Evil Dictator in my eyes he is a War criminal!!!
There is so much suffering in the world as it is
Then you have this silly woman whining about nonsense get a bloody grip

• Heart
Reactions: 5
I can never make up my mind about Kayleigh. I flip between feeling sorry for her and appreciating her honesty at times , to thinking get a grip , put down your phone and get organised. I find it difficult to follow her talking sometimes as she jumps from one thing to the next , and easily goes off on a tangent , which I think is how her mind works. I wonder if she may have ADHD. I have to agree with her Kev falling asleep , whilst she had been out on her own with the kids struggling to get petrol. I would be the same .

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.