Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.
She made a whole video about how they are better off claiming benefits. She seems to work for a few months and then get fed up.
And this is exactly why I get so frustrated! We own our own home, both work full time and have done since leaving school donkeys years ago and yet the Baldwins on benefits probably have twice as much income a month as we do. My taxes pay for her to go to beach every day whilst I have worked non stop through lockdown and covid (healthcare worker) and what is it that she contributes to society???

I almost feel sorry for her. I’ve given myself a slap. How much of it is due to them and how they treat the house but the fabric of the house is in a dreadful state. Surely the council should be dealing with rusted radiators etc? That said the tenants must have an obligation to take care of the place and maintain it to a standard. Seeing houses in this state make me so grateful to have a well cared for and cosy cottage.

podepoda

Talking of the teenagers let’s hope the two boys don’t freeze to death in the cabin this coming winter!… I hope they’ve got some sufficient heating in place!
Is it only the two boys who aren’t Kevs? Is that why they are staying in a shed in the garden ?

Mistymoo

It won’t be long before she gives up the self employed cleaner act. She never lasts long doing anything.
If your going to make YouTube and insta your job at least learn correct spelling and grammar…
Sure she won't even cook the kiddos a decent meal while the hubby's at work she just gives them junk food no she gets phases of doing this that the other that never lasts 😂
The house in the vlogs seemed scruffy until recently she started redecorating obviously when she started making it big time from her YouTube channel 😂

They are not everyone's cup of tea I've dipped in and out of watching them over the years, but they both work, Kevin works full time in health care and kayleigh is self employed. so I think it's unfair to say your tax pays for their days out.
They both worked kev works but kayleigh gave up work she said as she gets her earnings from YouTube now as she dosent need to work instead she puts the innocent scrounge on for freebies off viewers🙄

Telly Fanatic

VIP Member
What gets me is having all they children and not giving them proper rooms and their own space for privacy is a shame for them especially Ryley you would think it was the Dickensian times the way they live I'm embarrassed for them

BannanCookie

If you go back on Jen's she still has kids vlogs there but I hope she removes them and show she's a decent human ...well done to Asher for putting her kids precious childhood Infront of a child exploiting money making scheme ( YouTube ) ......and Kayleigh you are a rotten child exploiting mum end of story !!

Kayleigh using your kids for you tube vlogs is wrong anyone could be watching them in eastern Europe or anywhere don't you know the dangers ?away and get a real .

Well done to Sam for never showing her kids .
Which Jen is this ? I don’t follow her I don’t think. I only really watched Asher and the odd Kayleigh one

Kayleigh you should be ashamed of yourself still choosing to share your kids on YT to possible creeps for extra cash , you have no idea who could be watching or even sharing images with , if I was Jen I would be questioning my friendship with her now tbh .
Emily Norris is just as bad always sharing every detail of her kids

Telly Fanatic

VIP Member
I actually felt sorry for her yesterday when she was talking about her teeth and how the one she was meant to get crowned had also come away. She said she has five missing now. I know it’s probably a mixture of pregnancies which can strip you of calcium and the fact she drinks lots of fizzy pop/eats sugary crap but that must of really knocked her confidence?
Maybe , 5 missing is a lot hopefully she will get them all fixed soon

Xentos75

New thread suggestion
Clueless Kaleigh grifting for cash can’t finish a task
Always preaching while she’s leechin for a quick buck in her cramped style kitchen

Kate1970

VIP Member
I will never understand her way of thinking she hides their faces on Insta, yet fully 💯 percent exploits them on YT and has their faces on fkn thumbnails she is a thick idiot

Any one watch grablifebythehauls? I started a thread
I dip in and out of grab life by the hauls, seems a good channel though

Telly Fanatic

VIP Member
I tried to create #2 but know idea what I have done and i have ended up creating a actual new thread lol

This is the new thread but no idea how to link it to this ?
Screenshot_20220423-184119.png