Life of the baldwins

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It’s

a website to watch all YouTubers videos there is no ads on the videos and they don’t make a cent off it I watch quite a few YouTubers on there that I don’t like that exploit their kids. Check it out View attachment 1122265
I generally only watch on fast forward so she would be lucky to even get a view from me , fast food again she will be lucky to afford 2 nights camping never mind 4 nights in Majorca .

Reactions: 1
Omg just seen the latest video Kayleigh making chilli and the spoon was put in felicity’s mouth and Kayleigh’s and put back into the chilli mix yuk yuk

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 5
Yuk is she too lazy to get a spoon out of the drawer to taste test… Disgusting just boak I hope her extended family watch that video & the sister that was coming for her tea Shameless!!!!

• Sick
Reactions: 2
Honestly her blogs have hit a whole new low level of tit! That cook with me vlog, embarrassin. She was feeding all her kids and had family over with that tiny amount of food, not to mention it looks horrendous. Even her mate Jen can’t believe she uses such a little amount of food for all those kids! Red meat isn’t good for your health, yet they have maccys daily 🥴
Why bother filming that shite?

Reactions: 4
Ye
She will probably have seen that vid anyway, and it's still made no difference .
let it be a reminder to her she is damaging her kids and she has to live with that we all know she isn’t decent there has to be more done about kids been exploitied.
I wonder what the teachers at the school think of her, putting her kids on videos, No duty of care
Not only the kids but the dysfunctional side of things and her dirty messy house.
What a embarrassment!!!

I know it's terrible ,
Ye

let it be a reminder to her she is damaging her kids and she has to live with that we all know she isn’t decent there has to be more done about kids been exploitied.
I wonder what the teachers at the school think of her, putting her kids on videos, No duty of care
Not only the kids but the dysfunctional side of things and her dirty messy house.
What a embarrassment!!!
I know it's terrible , she's needing to have a good long hard think because what she is doing is wrong

Doubt she cares tbh she wants the revenue from YT to much! I've bad anxiety, social anxiety especially, and I'd be devastated if my childhood was put all over YT, that's the thing you don't know how children will feel about it until they're older but by then it's to late

Reactions: 3
Especially Sienna, to me it looks like she has some form of extra needs , not sure she will thank her mum when she's older .

Aww Sienna I don't think has additional needs. I just think she needs reigning in. Kayleigh is absolutely knackered. There, I've said it. I have a teenager and a pre schooler. One of each. She has multiples. Yes I work full time and have to be super organised. My husband works full time however he is clueless about what needs doing but if I tell him he'll do it. Men are like kids, not all men but some. Especially over 40 because that's the generation. On the cusp of mums doing what they're told and is expected and then thinking duck that life. Tbf Kayleigh has got a hell of a lot on her plate and I do feel sorry for her but she should be more organised. I shake my head daily at her. Just organise mate instead of gassing round Asda or kipping at 11am. Im fucked most days. I get up at 5 every bleeping crappy morning to get myself ready and 2 cups of tea down me before the madness begins. Then I go and do 8hrs graft. Kev is a waste of space. Doesn't drive, can't change a light-waits for the mother in law. Kayleigh knows she's a doormat. Do something mate, you need an overhaul. You strike me as a nice woman and would probably be a great friend. All those thinking rave thread, this is tattle blah blah. Yes I know, I've been around here for years. I just think we need to cut her some slack. She'd be better taking a step back, getting a grip of her kids, bleeping doing something about her man child and getting organised. It's really not that hard 👍

Reactions: 8
Aww Sienna I don't think has additional needs. I just think she needs reigning in. Kayleigh is absolutely knackered. There, I've said it. I have a teenager and a pre schooler. One of each. She has multiples. Yes I work full time and have to be super organised. My husband works full time however he is clueless about what needs doing but if I tell him he'll do it. Men are like kids, not all men but some. Especially over 40 because that's the generation. On the cusp of mums doing what they're told and is expected and then thinking duck that life. Tbf Kayleigh has got a hell of a lot on her plate and I do feel sorry for her but she should be more organised. I shake my head daily at her. Just organise mate instead of gassing round Asda or kipping at 11am. Im fucked most days. I get up at 5 every bleeping crappy morning to get myself ready and 2 cups of tea down me before the madness begins. Then I go and do 8hrs graft. Kev is a waste of space. Doesn't drive, can't change a light-waits for the mother in law. Kayleigh knows she's a doormat. Do something mate, you need an overhaul. You strike me as a nice woman and would probably be a great friend. All those thinking rave thread, this is tattle blah blah. Yes I know, I've been around here for years. I just think we need to cut her some slack. She'd be better taking a step back, getting a grip of her kids, bleeping doing something about her man child and getting organised. It's really not that hard 👍
Couldn’t have said it better myself. I get that folk have different opinions but the poor woman can be off the radar for days and this thread will still be active. I think it’s slowly morphing into a full on hate campaign which is annoying because that’s playing right into her hands when she says the trolls will pick on anything.

Can we be a bit more realistic guys?

• Heart
I did say a few pages back she does to much and kev and the teenagers need to step up and help her

She needs to give kev a ultimation, he NEEDS TO DRIVE

Couldn’t have said it better myself. I get that folk have different opinions but the poor woman can be off the radar for days and this thread will still be active. I think it’s slowly morphing into a full on hate campaign which is annoying because that’s playing right into her hands when she says the trolls will pick on anything.

Can we be a bit more realistic guys?
Yes! Totally what I was getting at

She's definitely too soft, letting the older kids away with stuff especially!
Her latest shopping haul is up, she comments that she's bought a lot of biscuits etc, but tells us that she's making her kids packed lunches, but also making Jamie's girlfriend's too!
The teenagers really need to step up to it, but I think they've let them get away with it too long!

I think Kayleigh thinks us saying kev needs to drive is us having a dig at him it's not ,he is a grown man and should be driving to help her out

Its a life skill he should be doing as a father and husband

She's definitely too soft, letting the older kids away with stuff especially!
Her latest shopping haul is up, she comments that she's bought a lot of biscuits etc, but tells us that she's making her kids packed lunches, but also making Jamie's girlfriend's too!
The teenagers really need to step up to it, but I think they've let them get away with it too long!
But tbh I think that’s the whole narrative. The packed lunches, the rushing round, the lifts etc because otherwise she literally wouldn’t do anything. I really don’t think you can compare her life to someone that works full time, runs their home and does everything else.
I’ve never commented on the girls looks, weight, what the teens do and don’t do or the fact Kev has a criminal record. That’s not my Bag.
I do think it’s unfair so much is aimed at him, he works from the early hours until the evening and provides for those 6 kids, yet they cannot pull together enough money for him to learn to drive. I don’t think she’s the doormat, I think he is, I think he’s emasculated and bottom of the pile. Everyone comes before him, the plank even sits in the back so kids can sit int the front, sleeps on the sofa and is still expected to do all the things, she should be doing during the day.
Again, just my thoughts on what she puts out there.

Reactions: 4
All that food just thrown in the smelly boot ,she can't even organise to keep bags in the car

I don't think its a hate campaign towards her, like if you put your unfiltered life out there for anyone to see it's got to be expected surely that not everybody is going to like you, agree with what you do and so on. Some people may even dislike her which is extreme imo but still.
I've commented on her kids weight and what she feeds them as to me it's wrong as is profiteering from them to

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.