Life of the baldwins

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Kayleigh and the youngest two come across quiet scruffy for a cleaner you would expect her house to be a tit tip and as stated before the kids hair does look scruffy and they be scratching there she goes to no effort plaiting or tieing up there hair the bathroom leaves alot to be desired

Reactions: 1
Never any mention of 'forgotten child' he has with my friend. Kayleighs kids names tattooed on his leg but no mention of his daughter with my friend. Earning so much!!!! Pay for your daughter!! Oh yes the ex con who's done prison time flaunting the 'high' (lol) life.

• Wow
Reactions: 8
Never any mention of 'forgotten child' he has with my friend. Kayleighs kids names tattooed on his leg but no mention of his daughter with my friend. Earning so much!!!! Pay for your daughter!! Oh yes the ex con who's done prison time flaunting the 'high' (lol) life.
Omg kev has a daughter he doesn't see ???? And he has been in prison ???

Please explain!!! Doesn’t this put a spanner in Kayleigh’s world her perfect husband is not perfect or a good dad!!!!!!!

Reactions: 4
Well if this is true he has a daughter he takes nothing to do with him and Kayleigh are the scum of the earth that girl should be every bit part of that family ..and what was the jail time for ? That's probably where this chopping veg career came from and if this is true Jen should not be allowing him in her home near her kids .

Kayleigh you need to address this

Reactions: 3
Well if this is true he has a daughter he takes nothing to do with him and Kayleigh are the scum of the earth that girl should be every bit part of that family ..and what was the jail time for ? That's probably where this chopping veg career came from and if this is true Jen should not be allowing him in her home near her kids .

Kayleigh you need to address this
She won’t say tit! Maybe that’s why the Australian dream never happened.. couldn’t get him in!

All I can say is.. Kev is made out to be the most amazing dad in the world to people in the community. Maybe not so much now. I’d love a response from her

Reactions: 4
She won’t say tit! Maybe that’s why the Australian dream never happened.. couldn’t get him in!
That's true you can't get in with a criminal record ..it all makes sense now that's probably why he was unemployed when they ment just straight out of jail and he latched onto a easy target a vulnerable single mum with kids , I did notice on older pics he was quite toned so he was obviously working out in jail .

Reactions: 3
And she let a convict walk into her house with 3 young kids. Dear oh dear me. How can she dare post pics of him with their kids and girls and gush about their bond

I can only hope and bet that the mum and little girl he doesn’t care about are far far better off and doing well. They don’t need him

Reactions: 2
Bet they won’t be doing any lives for a while incase they get asked . I’m all for people doing their time and being reformed (unless a murderer or weirdo) but the not bothering with your own child , if this is true doesn’t sit right at all . Especially to take on three kids that aren’t your own .

Bet they won’t be doing any lives for a while incase they get asked . I’m all for people doing their time and being reformed (unless a murderer or weirdo) but the not bothering with your own child , if this is true doesn’t sit right at all . Especially to take on three kids that aren’t your own .
I agree , his abandoned daughter must be so upset seeing him playing happy family's with three of her siblings and another 3 that aren't even his .

I wonder what the jail time was for ? Can't be driving offences cause he can't drive lol , fraud , theft , drugs ? I hope he's not a Jimmy Sabine type ?

I hope he's not a Jimmy Saville type ?

I hope he's not the Jimmy savile type ?

Last edited:
Don't forget that he works in a care home now so if he does have a criminal record it can't be that bad or he wouldn't have got the job as they do strict background checks in care hones.

Don't forget that he works in a care home now so if he does have a criminal record it can't be that bad or he wouldn't have got the job as they do strict background checks in care hones.
All they care about is child offences so that rules him out being a pedalo ..

He doesn’t seem the sharpest tool either so I can’t imagine him being a criminal mastermind-

• Haha
Reactions: 2
It really depends, care homes should always do a dbs check but they don’t always!!
Other families and brands won’t want to work
With them now

It really depends, care homes should always do a dbs check but they don’t always!!
Other families and brands won’t want to work
With them now
I think it's just sexual offences they check for because I know a few blokes that work in care homes and they have done time ( not for sexual offences ) , just petty things but are still allowed to be carers ..he's not a carer though he's just in the kitchen so the rules could be different for him .Does she even get brand work lol ?

I think it's just sexual offences they check for because I know a few blokes that work in care homes and they have done time ( not for sexual offences ) , just petty things but are still allowed to be carers ..he's not a carer though he's just in the kitchen so the rules could be different for him .Does she even get brand work lol ?
Well true but I can you imagine anyone wanting to now with an ex con!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.