Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

podepoda

So bragging about her imaginary YouTube earnings now Kev earns a salary of his dreams. Sure thing . It’s so tacky and crass. Acting like he is some gourmet chef when in reality I think he pings the microwave all day. Nothing wrong with that but don’t make out he is something he isn’t .

Reactions: 7

Herbert2005

VIP Member
She starts off by saying that she enjoys making vlogs and it was never been about making money, but then she said she wanted to get to 1000 subs, so that she could monetize it. Which one was it?

I am not ill. struggling in my life, jealous, bitchy or whatver else she thinks that i might be.

Kayleigh, i'm sure that you have sat watching the Inghams and bitched about them to Kev and you were very quick off the mark to eff and jeff about a poster on here to your followers. People in glass houses etc.

Reactions: 7

Cocopops12

VIP Member
I can’t believe she spent over ten minutes slagging off the poor swimming teacher. The pure superiority in her voice. Is she wants 1 to 1 lessons don’t stick your kid, that you admit is ‘strong willed and wild’ aka naughty in a group at a council pool, pay for 1 to 1. ‘Well her usual teacher pulls her along the pool’ 🙄 what are the other poor kids doing while her usual teacher bows to Sienna? I think it was so out of order how she spoke about the poor bloke.
She always likes to get on her high horse, when in reality she hasn’t really got that privilege 🤷🏼‍♀️ Not to mention the pure rudeness when she got her out of the pool without saying a word but spend her evening slagging him off to her ‘followers’ she really is making a rod for her own back with the youngest. Things like this just reaffirm to her she doesn’t have to listen or behave!

Reactions: 6

Kattykat10

VIP Member
Riley could also go in with his older brother who’s in the house. It’s so wrong he’s sharing with the little two. I’m sorry but Summer really irritates me 🤦‍♀️

Greenhoodie

VIP Member
She made a comment yesterday about people commenting on here must be unemployed as we have too much time on our hands . It seems she spends just as much time on here- also I work 😜

Cocopops12

VIP Member
No doubt this will end up on stories but I think Kayleigh really lacks contentment issues. Maybe that’s due to self esteem or past experience but she’s always chasing the next thing and not the things she should be focusing on.
For example the camping thing, the drive down and the second she pulled in instantly comparing what others had. Cars, caravans, tents! She hadn’t even used the tent and was already talking about getting an inflatable tent. It must be so hard to deal with. As much as she says they are ‘comfortable’ 🤨 I bet they dragged that money together for the tent and she’s already not happy with it.
Always got an idea or a plan and it usually cost money.

Straight up Suzy

She's a scruff and she lets the younger 2 get away with everything eating crap drinking cola bad manners they rule the roost she's lazy

sleepy head

Chatty Member
Think Kayleigh and the three girls all need a visit to the hairdressers poor Summer needs her box colour sorting out

Straight up Suzy

The vlogs are shit Kayleigh absolutey is a bore🙄kev is well under the thumb she definitely rules the roost.I actually feel bad for summer she's almost like the forgotten child the drama Kayleigh caused over the leggings for summer yet she will happily spend on the younger two buying them that and stuffing them full of junk just to keep them quiet.She stated that the financially stable so why is the son out in a cold shed with a shitty blow heater ffs she prob tells him not to put it on tho save the Lecky how cold and damp it would be .She constantly refers to her favourite child 🙄like Kayleigh bore off with your constant moaning about anyone that has a critism about you as you put Ur self and family on a social platform of course people will call you out on bullshit if I was Kayleigh I'd lay off the Instagram and I'd clean my house as it always looks scruffy and make your family decent meals that involves healthy foods instead of stuffing cheap junk food into them I mean she is a lazy mare getting keV to cook after working because she can't be assed .

• Haha

podepoda

I think she gets carried away with herself and thinks she is the Inghams . Cant see any other YouTube families having their kid sleep in a shed in the garden during winter .

Cocopops12

VIP Member
The poor bloke got a raise. I’ve been brought up to not discuss money or what you earn publicly, it’s not needed. I think for Kayleigh this pay rise was a badge of honour. She so desperately wants to be ‘thee’ mum on the school run but sadly I don’t think she quite hits the mark. I honestly feel so sad for her, how much she wishes she had another life. Also, as she like to talk about money, why if she has a spare £450 for savings why isn’t that been spent on the boys bike?! Priorities are fucked!

Cocopops12

VIP Member
Who gives their address to ‘fans’ and subscribers? Fucking hell talk about putting your kids at risk for some Poundland chocolate

• Angry

Lord Farquad

Chatty Member
No doubt there will be a post or story stating that he was happy to have his results shared to commiserate with others who might have been disappointed also.

• Haha
Well done! You're comments have made it onto her Instagram
It’s earned not earnt

Grab life bth put in a lovely kitchen that they payed for themselves ...Kayleigh is mooching for one ,as if anyone is going to gift her one no chance ..at 16.32 till 17.17 on the vlog she should have used sub titles !!!
Sam on that channel recently did a meals of the week and the food looked really nice. She has ten kids and some have additional needs which mean difficulties around routine and food. That is hard work but she doesn’t moan or aspire to dizzy heights. Her and her husband just get on with it.

Last edited:
  • Heart

Cocopops12

VIP Member
I didn’t get the whole fight over gym leggings. You can get Nike for less than £20 on asos but nope she’d rather have a spa day! To quote ‘keeping the pennies back’ Now I know parents need a break but if you’re so skint you’ve not got your kids school shirts and have a full blown ww3 over pe kit you’ve got your priorities wrong! Schools here have logo’d and branded leggings as standard and they are £24 a pair no choice!
It’s like the whole thing over the car, won’t have a people carrier as she wants a ‘4x4’ so she literally has her older ones walking or sticks her husband and kid on the train during fucking Covid!

Mumbun

I’d just really like to to address the allegations of Kev being an ex con and him having another child he has nothing to do with?!

And as far as being jealous 😂 it did make me laugh. I have beautiful children and a beautiful house and I am very happy.. so no not really jealous of your council dump

Xentos75

She is so fucking stupid she hides her kids faces on Insta but parades them off on YouTube have you ever seen the likes. take a leaf out of Laura Delaney Books take your kids off YouTube ! You don’t care about the Sickos out there you only care about $$$$ You Hussy