Life of the baldwins

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Can’t understand why any body share photos and videos of kids on social media unless it’s locked especially now with technology and people in the know most things that is put on is after attention and finances should never be put on internet Kayleigh is in land of dreams who obviously not worried who sees the kids on YT the two younger ones have been brought up with YT and don’t know any difference she says she likes seeing the cousins be good if the kids can see their step sister be interesting if the older ones have step siblings from their dad

Reactions: 4
Which Jen is this ? I don’t follow her I don’t think. I only really watched Asher and the odd Kayleigh one

Emily Norris is just as bad always sharing every detail of her kids
Jen and her tribe of 7 ( I think it's called ) , never head of Emily and I won't be watching if she's another child exploiter .

Jens house is spotless and beautiful ,unlike kayleighs ..how Kayleigh can still show her kids on YouTube now after her friends have stopped is even more shocking you should be ashamed Kayleigh you too kev the kid.

Last edited:
Reactions: 2
So she is now giving off about children in films and modelling being exploited, although yes I agree with this to an extent, children who act in films there are laws and protections in place for these children, they are given counselling, regular breaks, and they money they make from acting legally has to be put in an account for the children! Parents of YouTube children there are no laws in relation to this and the children are used as cash cows to line the pockets of the parents! Also the internet and youtube is a known breeding ground for peadofiles, I work in mental health and have had first hand information from one saying that he watched youtube families with children as he felt that he could emotionally build a relationship with the child, he watched them grow and mature 🤢 just want to add that the police were aware of all of this! I think any parent who posts images of their children online, for monetary value are discusting, there is no way to sugar coat any of this and I sincerely hope that laws are put in place to protect these children. These children ARE being exploited, financially and emotionally, they cannot give informed consent, and the fact is they are just a click away from paedophiles!

• Heart
Reactions: 8
I totally agree 100% with the last comment
When put on Facebook and Instagram you can see who is looking and can lock the accounts but you tube is for anyone

She thinks she is justifying herself by locking her Insta but has her YT open for all creeps to watch ..how can her and kev the kid lay in bed at night and sleep knowing they are making money from there kids on YouTube and weirdos will be watching it's frightening and disgusting .

• Heart
Where did she say children in films are exploited? I didn't see anything. Maybe shes not uploaded in a few days coz she's too busy reading here after saying she never would again 🙄 or maybe she is taking stock of her life or, just maybe they are away visiting Kev the cons daughter!

Kayleigh you really are a lazy 🐮you drive you could easily be a Hermes or whatever delivery driver and use your own car you can easily make £350 a week doing that ....but we know you won't because you are a child exploiter and bone idol .

Reactions: 1
Where did she say children in films are exploited? I didn't see anything. Maybe shes not uploaded in a few days coz she's too busy reading here after saying she never would again 🙄 or maybe she is taking stock of her life or, just maybe they are away visiting Kev the cons daughter!
Just this morning she put up a post

She was asking people to report the thread to help her mental health , just don't read here!

• Wow
The thing is, she’s acting as though the parents of kids on television don’t get criticised. Of course they do! But clearly some of them have the mental capacity to not rise to it/acknowledge it.

At the end of the day, it must be awful to read nasty things about yourself online but unfortunately it’s part and parcel of the decision you made to publicise your life. I can only imagine the things being said about those with a higher profile. This thread would probably seem tame.

If Kayleigh wishes to continue down this avenue of income, her only choice is to ignore the hate because it’s going to surface regardless of what she does. You can be the ripest peach in the box but there’s going to be someone who hates peaches.

I suspect her mental health isn’t strong enough to cope with the darker side of vlogging and that’s a shame because it’s obviously something she enjoys doing. Sometimes in life we have no choice but to walk away from things that aren’t positively impacting our lives, despite how much we don’t want to do so. It’s crunch time and given the posts, she needs to seriously think about cutting ties before she makes herself poorly.

Only see a video from 2 days ago. Is she moaning about her mental health on YouTube?

Ultimately if you are using your kids to pay your bills in whatever type YouTube, acting, modelling etc it’s all scummy as duck! You are the parent, you chose to have them, support them. Maybe in adulthood they’ll repay the favour but not at 4, 6, etc etc

Children in acting are protected (most of the time) and the parents have to answer to about the money and where it goes. YouTube is a free for all. Children are exploited left right and centre. Their health conditions, mental health, accidents, periods, bad behaviour, embarrassing things all put out their for any to watch, including their peers. Her older ones have already been bullied about this. As a mum you protect them not use them as bait for few quid.

And No they cannot CONSENT!!! Do you mind mummy filming you? 🤦🏼‍♀️🤦🏼‍♀️

• Heart
Report the thread how fkn dare she .....how about you don't share your families life online Kayleigh and there wouldn't have been a thread in the first place .

How can she expects to have a YouTube channel with thousands of subs and viewers and no one is going to gossip ffs. . and there is nothing wrong with her MH she is just peed off at all these truthful comments ..suck it up or quite YouTube it's as simple as that .

Even her biggest supporters even her mum would agree with my comment .. Kayleigh if you don't want people talking delete your hundreds of YouTube vlogs .

*people talking*

Last edited:
  • Heart
Do yourself a favour and delete your YouTube and and stop blaming others get a job and get kev drinving lessons while you are at it and go see the abandoned daughter !!

Reactions: 3
Can someone tell me who Asher is please? Many thanks
Asher is a you tuber that went under the name of "Forever Evans". She has 4 girls and was a stay at home mum until last yr. Last yr she started working again full time and her husband started a new job too, also her dad sadly died so vlogs have been infrequent since which is understandable. She has put a message on her you tube to say that due to time restraints and the fact that at least one of her daughter's does not like being on the vlogs she is finishing at least for the time being. I do think it's nice she has let people know as you always wonder when people stop vlogging. The main reason I came over to tattle in the first place was because I was wondering what had become of a you tuber I watched alot. Tattle came up along with her name and the rest is history .

Asher is a you tuber that went under the name of "Forever Evans". She has 4 girls and was a stay at home mum until last yr. Last yr she started working again full time and her husband started a new job too, also her dad sadly died so vlogs have been infrequent since which is understandable. She has put a message on her you tube to say that due to time restraints and the fact that at least one of her daughter's does not like being on the vlogs she is finishing at least for the time being. I do think it's nice she has let people know as you always wonder when people stop vlogging. The main reason I came over to tattle in the first place was because I was wondering what had become of a you tuber I watched alot. Tattle came up along with her name and the rest is history .
Oh and she has deleted all her past vlogs, which is good really due to the discussions that have taken place on here ..

Let's be honest Asher was probably panicking incase a thread of her started so that why she's deleted YT

Sam has shared a pic on Insta saying she is a mummy vlogger 🤔, Sam you aren't because you don't show them and that is good but don't say you are a mummy vlogger FFS lol 🙄

• Heart

Oh and she has deleted all her past vlogs, which is good really due to the discussions that have taken place on here ..
Thank you. I’d never heard of her. It appears she has been a bit more respectful of her children.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.